Newbie resources for GH?

Wheres a good place to start learning about GH. I have never used it, just looking to do some research before I go to the darkside.
Don’t. Lol. Jk.
If you do, don’t expect huge muscle gains from it, unless you run slin and high gh doses.
If you are looking to lose a bit of fat the easy way and have cash to burn, 2 iu of a good gh will do the trick.
Run it for 4 months minimum.

Don’t. Lol. Jk.
If you do, don’t expect huge muscle gains from it, unless you run slin and high gh doses.
If you are looking to lose a bit of fat the easy way and have cash to burn, 2 iu of a good gh will do the trick.
Run it for 4 months minimum.
Haha. I probably wont even do it anytime soon. Id just like to know what Im getting into. I dont plan on running insulin, that shit scares me..lol. It would most likely just be a low dose and have a feel out process. I have a tendency to want to try everything..lol I wouldn't expect much

Haha. I probably wont even do it anytime soon. Id just like to know what Im getting into. I dont plan on running insulin, that shit scares me..lol. It would most likely just be a low dose and have a feel out process. I have a tendency to want to try everything..lol I wouldn't expect much
Most of use use it because others have.
I keep saying I won’t waste money on it again, then the Neanderthal part of my brain says I’m missing something, I’ll need it for cutting or something then I buy more.

Worst part is I GIVE it to friends (because I’m never going to use it again) to help with issues, like my buddy who got tears in his shoulder fixed, then I jones for gh again and buy more, lol.

Honestly, I think the biggest thing it does is fill you out and burn some fat. Now I had a tendon I had cut in my finder that had become a lump, I felt it pop when I went back to work and resumed cutting after I put 3 stiches in the cut (yes I stitch small cuts myself, hurts less than getting 4 needles of the burning freezing, and I only do that in joint cuts) it used to lock up in the morning, was like that for 2 years, then I ran all that gh for my guts for over a year, so my gut was a priority and forgot about the finger. Then one day I went to feel for the lump, just because and it’s completely gone, finger never locks up, like it never happened. Was it gh or coincidence, but it was there for two years, then gh, so I don’t know.

Honestly if you don’t really have a grand to just blow, maybe it’s not the right thing. Plus I think it helps older guys like me more, lol.

Last edited:
Ruptured my lower bicep tendon in right arm surgery repaired and left arm had bursa removed in elbow , surgery repaired torn tricep

Ruptured my lower bicep tendon in right arm surgery repaired and left arm had bursa removed in elbow , surgery repaired torn tricep
Low long term may help. No guarantees though.
If I were using it to help heal, then I would (if you use Opti or something similar) 1-1.5 iu a day.
It will be completely side free but still work.
That is what I was using when my finger tendon remodeled itself.
Have you tried bpc157?
Tb500 likely won’t help it’s better at reducing inflammation.

Low long term may help. No guarantees though.
If I were using it to help heal, then I would (if you use Opti or something similar) 1-1.5 iu a day.
It will be completely side free but still work.
That is what I was using when my finger tendon remodeled itself.
Have you tried bpc157?
Tb500 likely won’t help it’s better at reducing inflammation.
Oh I know nothing is guaranteed..
Trying to gather all info before I take the plunge .
Was thinking 2iu a day ..

Heres a real newbie question. How the hell do the pens work? If you have a 12iu pen, does that mean you have to shoot the whole 12iu at once? I assume you can change the needle.

Heres a real newbie question. How the hell do the pens work? If you have a 12iu pen, does that mean you have to shoot the whole 12iu at once? I assume you can change the needle.
They are a click style pen, each click representing a specific amount of dose.
Once you set your dose and inject, you discard the needle and put your pen back in the fridge until your next dose.

Go works fairly decent for me. Try peptides first . Ipamorelin and cjc1295 with Dac for a trial. I find that combo 50/50 of each with a few iu morning and evening works as good as a generic b grade gh with less cost. To see how it feels. Personally I notice a few differences using gh I don’t have without it. Good gh is good gh and serves its purpose if you don’t believe you will look like Dorian from it.

I wonder too, I have many tendon and ligament injuries that heal poorly due to bad genetics with collagen genes. It wasn't that bad when I was younger, but I'm near 37 now and it's been getting worse since I'm 30. I though it was the low T but T doesn't fix it.

I ran 1000$ of bpc and tb500 this year and it didn't really make a difference, even from a quality source. Tried IPA/CJC and I didn't really notice a difference, it just made me sleepy. Tried a few other peptides and din't notice anything.

My concern is that injecting GH shuts down your production, how long for it to restart? Is it like t and the hpta ?

I wonder too, I have many tendon and ligament injuries that heal poorly due to bad genetics with collagen genes. It wasn't that bad when I was younger, but I'm near 37 now and it's been getting worse since I'm 30. I though it was the low T but T doesn't fix it.

I ran 1000$ of bpc and tb500 this year and it didn't really make a difference, even from a quality source. Tried IPA/CJC and I didn't really notice a difference, it just made me sleepy. Tried a few other peptides and din't notice anything.

My concern is that injecting GH shuts down your production, how long for it to restart? Is it like t and the hpta ?
I ran gh for almost a year straight, lower dose. Just stopped cold turkey, noticed no difference.
Eat jello, couple premadd containers a day. Collagen in a cup.