New(old guy) cycle advice

samiam

Hey,
I am in my late 40s. Been lifting pretty solid since I was 21, or was it 22?

I have been on TRT for 5ish years. Dr prescribed. 100mg/week, I do this sub q after reading a post on PM ages ago.

My last cycle was when I was in my mid 30s, then life smacked me in the face (wife, career, kids). Kids are older, now divorced.

I have obtained some GH, Test E, Anavar, arimidex and a few other goodies.

If I had to guess I am 18-20%BF, 5'11 218. Can see separation in my top row of abs.

I am thinking about doing a 12 week cycle. The first 4 weeks being an extra 150mg of test a week (total 250mg) with HGH 2iu each morning. During this 4 weeks dieting myself down a good 8 pounds of chub. Eating at roughly maint less 600 calories and adding in cardio to push total deficit to 1000/day.

After the first 4 weeks I would up the test to 500mg for 8 weeks. At this point I would eat maint +500.

I know that being less bodyfat would be better, but I am super excited to start. I know how to get the BF down, just been lazy.

Am I an idiot? (for this plan, not in general as I know that answer well).

I dont like ramping up with long esters. But thats just my opinion. Gonna be a bit harder to control you estrogen cause your gonna be climbing for like 8 weeks.
Personally I pick a dose and stick with it, the long ester does the ramping up for you. The top one is what you have planned. The bottom is 500mg for 12 weeks20210126_140153.jpg20210126_140228.jpg

Last edited: