New Guidelines Recommend Topicals for Musculoskeletal Injuries

Yep, pretty much what I figured out with my pinched nerve pain.
I found that topical worked the best for relieving pain, and oral was not as effective.
I also like to use Arcana flower rubs the best because there in no adverse reactions like NSAIDs and I can keep using over a long period of time safely.

Thanks for the article.

I tried a lot of topical stuff for my shoulder, only ones that reduced the pain are Menthol Ice Spray and Tiger Balm ... Voltaren was useless did not provide any relief. I am not sure how much relief the tens device I have does for the shoulder ... it minimizes pain while it contracts the muscle but after it comes back real quick. If its bad I use ice spray for quick results... if pain last long I use Tiger Balm as it lasts for hrs, and I get shit on by the wife who hates the smell. At these times I become hard of hearing.

I tried a lot of topical stuff for my shoulder, only ones that reduced the pain are Menthol Ice Spray and Tiger Balm ... Voltaren was useless did not provide any relief. I am not sure how much relief the tens device I have does for the shoulder ... it minimizes pain while it contracts the muscle but after it comes back real quick. If its bad I use ice spray for quick results... if pain last long I use Tiger Balm as it lasts for hrs, and I get shit on by the wife who hates the smell. At these times I become hard of hearing.
Tiger balm is great. Voltaren is no good for me either. Try the arcana flower natural rub a535 it actually wirks.

Reactions: PGM