New Fridge

Middle Aged Monster

Trusted Member
So I’ve been thinking for a while now of getting one of those hotel room sized fridges for my room. I live in an amazing condo but I only really have room for the one full size fridge/freezer. Still it’s a pain in the ass when my adult children come to visit and ask what those vials (of GH) are beside the butter? I can’t very well say well daddy is trying to slam your new mom’s head through the headboard and needs all the help he can get at 52.
Oddly enough when I proposed this to said girlfriend she scowled and said you aren’t planning on buying that much GH are you? I’m a terrible liar but I think I managed to keep a straight face when I said we could also use it for overflow after Costco runs. 🤣

So I’ve been thinking for a while now of getting one of those hotel room sized fridges for my room. I live in an amazing condo but I only really have room for the one full size fridge/freezer. Still it’s a pain in the ass when my adult children come to visit and ask what those vials (of GH) are beside the butter? I can’t very well say well daddy is trying to slam your new mom’s head through the headboard and needs all the help he can get at 52.
Oddly enough when I proposed this to said girlfriend she scowled and said you aren’t planning on buying that much GH are you? I’m a terrible liar but I think I managed to keep a straight face when I said we could also use it for overflow after Costco runs. 🤣
Adult children... always come to visit, and have to go through the fridge and see what free food they can score!! Lol. At least that's how mine is lol.

And funny was just talking to the wife today about getting GH in the new year.... I tried to keep a straight face too, when she was asking me how much it would cost for us to both get a 10 month supply....
I just said, imagine something that can help make you look younger... can you really put a price on that!!
Well needless to say, apparently that was me insinuating that she looked old!! Haha

..... but ya those little fridges are handy.. I have one in the garage.