New Cycle

also Tren A, Primo are all in the same direction.
No they are not haha. You vastly misunderstand tren if you think it and primo are in any way similar. Not being a dick.

Man in all honesty, if at this point after one cycle. You feel you need tren. Then the gear is not the problem, your diet and training is. You do not need tren. I think you should worry about a major diet and training overhaul before you start diving into abunch of new compounds. Your 1 on 1 off is honestly sub optimal. Some weeks you're only hitting half of your body once. How can you expect to grow with that level of stimulus. As GR stated, you should consider 2 on 1 off. Something like a PPL. Im currently using John meadows creeping death PPL program for my cut and fuck me man. If I was running gear in a surplus I would be growing.

If you're that worried about BP and water weight. Cut the fat. Extra fat has been shown to have an effect on the aromatase enzyme resulting in greater aromatization. Cut the fat and I bet you'll find that you hold less water and your BP will improve. Reducing sodium will also help this.