New cycle, old member from last site

TheAlchemist

Hey just wanted to introduce myself, long time user of the old site and wanted to come onto this one, I have lots of experience to offer and knowledge on steroids in general, TRT and performance enhancement done safely.

Just starting a new cycle and was thinking of giving Trestolone acetate at 15mg/day , using 300mg test decanoate a week with it. I tried going off completely but thinking of just staying back on since the quality of life was so much increased. I'm only 30 but for me its night and day.

Will be running it with growth hormone peptides, and CJC-1295 no dac at least 2X a day 30 minutes before a meal.
Thinking of adding mk-667 at 20mgs/day

Need to find the trestolone, only reliable lab is Pareto Pharmaceuticals that I can see has it, but I only have access to his website since my contact information has been lost with my account on the old site, but I may try his old email. Prices on the site are a bit high for me but I know he had high prices.

Can anyone here vouch for his trestolone or know of a cheaper source? Or one with trestolone enthanate? Sorry if thats against rules to ask but I'm just curious. Thanks for any help.

I think certain steroids, particularly ones that don’t cause a lot of water retention can promote this “dry” look such as
Anavar
Primobolan
Tren
Superdrol (c17AA dimethyl drostanolone (Masteron)
Turinabol
Proviron by
READ the rules and specially follow rule 8 https://www.canadianbrawn.com/threads/canadian-brawn-rules.3/

8. Not to post commercial spam or to post any promotional links, URLs or addresses to a business or that would lead people to a site unless given specific permission by Forum Administrator only. Not to post URL links to other forums. Not to flood, post commercial or profit generating advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and similar solicitations. Any member who violates this prohibition will be banned from all forum sections of this site.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey just wanted to introduce myself, long time user of the old site and wanted to come onto this one, I have lots of experience to offer and knowledge on steroids in general, TRT and performance enhancement done safely.

Just starting a new cycle and was thinking of giving Trestolone acetate at 15mg/day , using 300mg test decanoate a week with it. I tried going off completely but thinking of just staying back on since the quality of life was so much increased. I'm only 30 but for me its night and day.

Will be running it with growth hormone peptides, and CJC-1295 no dac at least 2X a day 30 minutes before a meal.
Thinking of adding mk-667 at 20mgs/day

Need to find the trestolone, only reliable lab is Pareto Pharmaceuticals that I can see has it, but I only have access to his website since my contact information has been lost with my account on the old site, but I may try his old email. Prices on the site are a bit high for me but I know he had high prices.

Can anyone here vouch for his trestolone or know of a cheaper source? Or one with trestolone enthanate? Sorry if thats against rules to ask but I'm just curious. Thanks for any help.
I’ve used it and it’s g2g your more then safe with Pareto

I may be alone with this but I personally this that dose of ment is going to be a waste. I feel its one of those compounds that you got to deal with the bullshit that comes along with it to get the positives.

I'm having a hard time deciphering exactly what you are asking
A clearly written cycle plan would help
Cycle history
Stats
What you are hoping to obtain from your protocol