New cycle - Aug 16

silant76

Trusted Member
Hey everyone, been awhile I came on here, i miss it and feel little guilty, that been said, here where i am and my next cycle.
With my previous cycle, I replaced +- 4% BF with muscle, very happy with the over all result I am still at 200lbs (weight in cruise)
The last two month that I been on cruise, i been lucky to have a Pro as "mentor" helping me with diet, blood test, gym routine and cycles

55 YO
5 10
200lbs
BF 12% - 15% (down by +-4%)

My cruise now (it will be 8 weeks Aug 13):

250 test E / week
50 var / day

Cycle start Aug 16, it will be a two phase cycle

PHASE 1

Sustanon……..600mg week 1-10 M-W-F
NPP……………..300mg week 1-10 M-W-F
Superdrol.….….20mg week 1-3 ED (10mg AM 10mg pre workout or pm)
Aromasin……12.5mg week 1-10 EOD (before bed)
TNE…………………1mg 1 per week only 45 min before workout
Cycle assit 4 per day
Adex and caber on hand

Pin

M- 1npp 1 sust left glute or left pec
W- 1npp 1 sust right shoulder
F- 1npp 1 sust right glute or right pec
Rest Saturday/ Sunday

PHASE 2

Sustanon……600mg week 11-18 M-W-F
Tren A……….300mg week 11-18 T-T-S
Mast P………300mg week 11-18 M-W-F
Cardarine…….40mg week 11-18 ED
Anavar…………40mg week 16-18 ED
Adex .5 …………………week 11-18 ED
Caber .5 ………………week 11-18 EOD
Cycle Assist 4 per day

Pin

M: Sust 1 mast 1
T: tren 1
W: sust 1 mast 1
T: tren 1
F: sust 1 mast 1
S: tren 1
S: off

DIET
5 meal / day
Cal 3000
Pro 300
Carbs 250
Fat 70

ROUTINE

Monday
after 30 min cardio

Tuesday
after 30 min cardio

Wednesday Abs only

Thursday
after 30 min cardio

Friday
Squat510, 8, 8, 6, 4
Leg Extension312
Leg Curl312
Calves
ExerciseSetsReps
Standing Calf Raise412
Seated calf Raise212
after 30 min cardio

Sat and Sun off
or abs only

You put some thought into that sir
i got addicted to learn about cycles and gear lol (read, look video, ask questions, etc..)
it is a very confusing world and if not careful can also be deceiving, i learn that i can never have enough information, its ongoing learning and growth process, but at the end the pay off and result its all worth it !!!!

Looks well planned, but I personally don't think the cruise on 250mg Test/W and 50mg Var/ED is a good plan. That's 600mg's total of AAS per week man... That's like a small blast.
I agree with you,
But when I drop at 2oo Test
And 25 or 0 var
I feel like shit and lose muscle gain just looking at it

I agree with you,
But when I drop at 2oo Test
And 25 or 0 var
I feel like shit and lose muscle gain just looking at it

Well yeah dude, but for the sake of your health...You can't be cruisin' on 600mg's+ bro... Have you pulled bloods on this protocol?

Looks well planned, but I personally don't think the cruise on 250mg Test/W and 50mg Var/ED is a good plan. That's 600mg's total of AAS per week man... That's like a small blast.
this is a whole different discussion; but I agree with you. Also, @silant76 i think this is a great layout. And smart dosage protocols. I feel more sides from tren when I dose it the way you are, but I also can’t run sustanon so obviously our bodies process things differently. Keep us updated throughout ? And I’m jealous you have a mentor like that! I’m thinking of moving back to Ottawa to pursue my training career. Huge customer base and I’m confident compared to my shitty Niagara region I’ll be able to meet a lot more people for potential networking.

Well yeah dude, but for the sake of your health...You can't be cruisin' on 600mg's+ bro... Have you pulled bloods on this protocol?
Some guys don’t go under like 750 + a week in the pro world. I’d imagine there are a few genetically gifted athletes in that realm who would be healthy longer term but it’s unlikely many wouldn’t have long term negative health ramifications if left unchecked and disregarded.

Thats a very important point brother.
I learned that I have to do before every cycle and mid cycle.
Last I did was July 25
Got result july 27
All clear

this is a whole different discussion; but I agree with you. Also, @silant76 i think this is a great layout. And smart dosage protocols. I feel more sides from tren when I dose it the way you are, but I also can’t run sustanon so obviously our bodies process things differently. Keep us updated throughout ? And I’m jealous you have a mentor like that! I’m thinking of moving back to Ottawa to pursue my training career. Huge customer base and I’m confident compared to my shitty Niagara region I’ll be able to meet a lot more people for potential networking.
Tren on last cycle was so arch on my cardio, when I added carderin and more actual cardio, made everything better.
Also added melatonin for sleep so I get proper rest, these two made my teen cycle way different.
Yes I am very very luck to have a mentor like this, but I got also very good guidance from guys on here that got very good experience.
There is not a roid raod map that fit all, we all do find our sweet spot with precaution.

Some guys don’t go under like 750 + a week in the pro world. I’d imagine there are a few genetically gifted athletes in that realm who would be healthy longer term but it’s unlikely many wouldn’t have long term negative health ramifications if left unchecked and disregarded.
I think that I have to agree with you all the way on that, we are all different, some do good with test 250 / month
Some need 1000/ month.
It's even more true with stuff like tren and superdol.
With tren ace and sust. If I not react good, I'll jump off the wagon and get on a different one.

I have been thinking about adding cardarine as well down the road when I run tren again. I quit smoking cigs like a bit back now and I am still working all that shit out of my system . But cardio is way better now in general so things are good. Even as a smoker up til 25 I was still actively riding BMX and training and doing lots of
Running for cardio, but by 26-27 it was starting to fuck my shit up. So glad I stopped . Tren made that shit insanely hard. Even a set I’d be beat red and out of breath, throw a bulking diet on there lol fuck that. Smoking cigs is off the table these days for me. Joints here and there, well that’s a different story 😌

I think that I have to agree with you all the way on that, we are all different, some do good with test 250 / month
Some need 1000/ month.
It's even more true with stuff like tren and superdol.
With tren ace and sust. If I not react good, I'll jump off the wagon and get on a different one.
Dude I have oral and injectable sdrol in the basket and I have never tried either before. Soon time though! Also like 10 bottles of test suspension and 5 bottles of TNE I was thinking of trying those together

I have been thinking about adding cardarine as well down the road when I run tren again. I quit smoking cigs like a bit back now and I am still working all that shit out of my system . But cardio is way better now in general so things are good. Even as a smoker up til 25 I was still actively riding BMX and training and doing lots of
Running for cardio, but by 26-27 it was starting to fuck my shit up. So glad I stopped . Tren made that shit insanely hard. Even a set I’d be beat red and out of breath, throw a bulking diet on there lol fuck that. Smoking cigs is off the table these days for me. Joints here and there, well that’s a different story 😌
yep tren can be fucking arch brother i learn the hard way, but i reacted fast and did what i need to do or i had to get off,
carderin, it is serious good shit for cardi no doubt, real cardio is even better, i think on Tren you need both together.
I also stop smoking 2.5 years ago, and 15 years ago i stop hardcore stuff, now my body is clean as a "nun ass hole".

Last edited:
Dude I have oral and injectable sdrol in the basket and I have never tried either before. Soon time though! Also like 10 bottles of test suspension and 5 bottles of TNE I was thinking of trying those together
i heard a lots of good about test sus and TNE, but also bad horror story
i am not experience enough to suggest anything with these.
in my case, i been suggested as per mention in my cycle, once per week as pre workout and to work on my week spot / muscle that day

I just want to add this to my New cycle post.
Now my pins are

Pec and tricep 27G / 1/2"
Shoulders 25g / 1"
Gluts 25 g or 27g / 1" or 1 1/4 "

Just looking for some extra intensity on heavy days you know how it is
yep i know what you mean brother, believe me at 55 yo, some day i feel that i have concrete legs and a horse on my back.
But when i get going, i m good until i feel to puke lol

yep i know what you mean brother, believe me at 55 yo, some day i feel that i have concrete legs and a horse on my back.
But when i get going, i m good until i feel to puke lol
Damn you definitely got a couple years on me! Hope this cycle goes smooth for you brother

Damn you definitely got a couple years on me! Hope this cycle goes smooth for you brother
lol yep i started late that life style "gear stuff"
always been active, but the last 3 or 4 years was looking to get bigger, and it help to age when you start having lost of muscle and strength
i think that i am doing not top bad for 55 with my back ground, i am happy where i am,
and in all honesty to be on here CB, helps a lot, my progress is almost insanely good
i wont be where i am now and know what i know and know whom i know, i f i was not on CB, thats a fact
i say this out of respect and appreciation !