New China Regulations

No way I would risk ordering raws now. Stick with domestic, with what's going on anything being sent through the mail that would be let through I want to say there's atleast 95% chance now it's being watched.
I don't doubt some people are still shipping out but no way, it's not worth it.

If another domestic supplier ever becomes available 100% yes without question but I wouldn't do anything else.
The only way I use to move stuff in was by bringing it into the US and then remail to Canada from there as the US never seized any product and Canada never ever seized any of the product coming from the US, I did repackage it real well in glutamine containers and sent it from Maine to places where I picked it up. Can't do that anymore due to the strict boarders rules and self quarentining. I got hung out when one of my orders got seized and I lost some coin shipping directly to Canada. I have 2 suppliers that are willing to ship to Canada. If was interested in producing again I would order minimum orders a couple of times see if they got through then start upping the order size. I do feel customs will be watching more closely now on stuff coming from china so there will be risks.

The only way I use to move stuff in was by bringing it into the US and then remail to Canada from there as the US never seized any product and Canada never ever seized any of the product coming from the US, I did repackage it real well in glutamine containers and sent it from Maine to places where I picked it up. Can't do that anymore due to the strict boarders rules and self quarentining. I got hung out when one of my orders got seized and I lost some coin shipping directly to Canada. I have 2 suppliers that are willing to ship to Canada. If was interested in producing again I would order minimum orders a couple of times see if they got through then start upping the order size. I do feel customs will be watching more closely now on stuff coming from china so there will be risks.

I wouldn't do that right now. Since there is time to inspect things have changed.... by about 6000%! LOL

I wouldn't do that right now. Since there is time to inspect things have changed.... by about 6000%! LOL

- that article is about drugs being seized coming into the states. im assuming its being nabbed by border LE who have more time.
-the mail has become busier than xmas because of covid.
just an assumption, this might be the best time to get things in mail.

- that article is about drugs being seized coming into the states. im assuming its being nabbed by border LE who have more time.
-the mail has become busier than xmas because of covid.
just an assumption, this might be the best time to get things in mail.

Given so few flights from China things are very slow