New China Regulations

No way I would risk ordering raws now. Stick with domestic, with what's going on anything being sent through the mail that would be let through I want to say there's atleast 95% chance now it's being watched.
I don't doubt some people are still shipping out but no way, it's not worth it.

If another domestic supplier ever becomes available 100% yes without question but I wouldn't do anything else.

There’s no such thing as a domestic supplier. It all comes from China. All of it.

Unless your just saying to use the guy that imports for you and you buy off him. Lol.... good luck!

I had a few items come in, it took 6 weeks to get delivered prolly because of all the travel restrictions.
its probably couriers, delivery services, mail..... are busier than xmas. might be a good time to do overseas orders.

China is a funny place.

They will put these laws in place to appease the US but will not really enforce them. They will bust a few manufacturers every once in a while and make some noise but I think long term things will go back to the status quo.

was gonna say something like this, but you put it perfectly (y)I hope but also expect this to happen

Im also going to play ignorant for a second, partly because Iam when it comes to this stuff, but why should/would this corona virus effect raw producers in china?

was gonna say something like this, but you put it perfectly (y)I hope but also expect this to happen

Im also going to play ignorant for a second, partly because Iam when it comes to this stuff, but why should/would this corona virus effect raw producers in china?

Its not the virus we’re worried about. China banned the production of steroid raw powders. That is where all the UGLs get their raws from to make a finished product, because you need super high tech factories to make that sort of thing.

China closing its raw manufacturers possibly = no more steroids for us, period.

Its not the virus we’re worried about. China banned the production of steroid raw powders. That is where all the UGLs get their raws from to make a finished product, because you need super high tech factories to make the raws.

Its not the virus we’re worried about. China banned the production of steroid raw powders. That is where all the UGLs get their raws from to make a finished product, because you need super high tech factories to make the raws.

ah ok I thought this had something to do with the corona virus. Its just a coincidence chinas government is cracking down on raw producers now? damn son! Usually they say one thing and do another so we will see where this goes.

I have no clue where you getting your information but where ever its from if its a friend give him a slap upside his head lol
because thank the good lord your very much wrong

I have no clue where you getting your information but where ever its from if its a friend give him a slap upside his head lol
because thank the good lord your very much wrong

From many who are very smart and whom I trust very much.. from 2 labs that have changed their price lists already because of it..

I didn’t say this is what is happening for sure, but this is everyone’s ultimate worry and the reason for this thread in the first place. If I’m so incorrect then why don’t you correct me and explain?

From many who are very smart and whom I trust very much.. from 2 labs that have changed their price lists already because of it..

I didn’t say this is what is happening for sure, but this is everyone’s ultimate worry and the reason for this thread in the first place. If I’m so incorrect then why don’t you correct me and explain?

its simple you said "China banned the production of steroid raw powders. That is where all the UGLs get their raws from to make a finished product, because you need super high tech factories to make the raws. "

I say that is wrong
there are many labs getting raws out of china
delivery is much slower but raws are being shipped
in a nutshell if there is money to be made people will find a way to meet the need and in this case there is a need and lots of money to be made

its simple you said "China banned the production of steroid raw powders. That is where all the UGLs get their raws from to make a finished product, because you need super high tech factories to make the raws. "

I say that is wrong
there are many labs getting raws out of china
delivery is much slower but raws are being shipped
in a nutshell if there is money to be made people will find a way to meet the need and in this case there is a need and lots of money to be made

^^^THIS^^^

The companies in China that manufacture AAS/SERMS/SARMS/HGH/PEPTIEDES make a HUGE amount of profit and if need be they would just move their operations to another country, but the truth is China doesn't give any fucks about the rest of the world so most likely people in power will just be payed off as usual to look the other way or keep things as usual.

Reactions: Cog
I think it’s prudent to not make any concrete decisions here. China announced these changes. People were panicking and even the middlemen and the factories had no idea what exactly things were going to look like post Chinese New Year.

That was approaching quickly.... and then the world changed..... starting in China.

Those middlemen who were smart seemed to have stockpiled product. Some even had the foresight to get some out into the west. As we know.... some of these folks are part of complex networks of certain organizations.

Regardless.... now we are seeing a relaxing of measures implemented to address the spread of this damn virus. But we still haven’t returned to normalcy by any standard. Even in the east where this all began and know is possibly furthest ahead.

One thing is most definitely certain. The Chinese nor the rest of the world including Olympic committees and all that other bullshit that probably initiated the reported crackdowns are in any way poised to focus on anabolics. So even if there is going to be more focus in the future which there very may well be..... because that direction has been put into motion. There may be a window of opportunity before true normalcy returns.

The issue is getting shit out of China right now is a nightmare. And with far less volume of goods being shipped and planes and boats being received there could be more focus on that which is arriving.

The moral of the story is it’s just too early to tell what will happen long term.

Bull is definitely correct though. Things for some are coming in , but slowly. However not for all.

It is a dangerous time to work with anyone new from overseas. Unless there is good history.... be very wary.

I think it’s prudent to not make any concrete decisions here. China announced these changes. People were panicking and even the middlemen and the factories had no idea what exactly things were going to look like post Chinese New Year.

That was approaching quickly.... and then the world changed..... starting in China.

Those middlemen who were smart seemed to have stockpiled product. Some even had the foresight to get some out into the west. As we know.... some of these folks are part of complex networks of certain organizations.

Regardless.... now we are seeing a relaxing of measures implemented to address the spread of this damn virus. But we still haven’t returned to normalcy by any standard. Even in the east where this all began and know is possibly furthest ahead.

One thing is most definitely certain. The Chinese nor the rest of the world including Olympic committees and all that other bullshit that probably initiated the reported crackdowns are in any way poised to focus on anabolics. So even if there is going to be more focus in the future which there very may well be..... because that direction has been put into motion. There may be a window of opportunity before true normalcy returns.

The issue is getting shit out of China right now is a nightmare. And with far less volume of goods being shipped and planes and boats being received there could be more focus on that which is arriving.

The moral of the story is it’s just too early to tell what will happen long term.

Bull is definitely correct though. Things for some are coming in , but slowly. However not for all.

It is a dangerous time to work with anyone new from overseas. Unless there is good history.... be very wary.

I'm new here to CB, but not new to the situations that some of us deal with when it comes to needing items to fill inventory and I can say with absolute certainty that "Good History" with anyone online......ANYONE!!!!!!! regardless of status or reputation or people/members backing them is always at best a coin toss! I've been a lurker on the bb boards for over 15 years and I've seen many "TRUSTED" labs/members end up being bad people who just faked everything to get something in return so now I only really trust those who consistently give back to others/the community!

My apologies If I went off topic or rambled on about nonsense in the wrong thread, I started with good intentions and consistently(yah every word lol) relied on spell check so I'm thinking the 4 hours I spent here was worth it :) Long story short I'm not so sure why I'm here, but pretty sure I spelled everything correct hah a :)

Hell id go over there my self ,kidnapp a china man , turn him into a canuck make him make the shit for me if it meant i didnt have to work in oil patch no more and coukd be rich lol

OR you start a business where people pay you to stop them from being stupid or from feeling stupid for a time ha ha(Seriously why not lol?!) Present yourself in a (Don't give a fuck) manner and all you do is bitch slap them when they act like a bitch or think like a bitch lol. I doubt Elon Musk would pay for this type of treatment, but oh man you know other men/women of power/money would for SURE! :) :) :)