Never forget we are brothers and sisters here due to a common interest

Taureau

Administrator
In terms of the board we all need to realize omg we are all brothers and sisters brought here due to a common interest in bodybuilding and such matters.

When you argue please remember its okay to discuss matters but omg no need to take them to a personal level

I have been on the forums since the beginning of them. I have been member, mod, banned, admin and board owner and at no time have I ever had to say a derogatory comment to anyone.

If I can do that for over 20 some odd years surly you folks can to. And if you need to call someone out do it by personal message. Trust me doing it that way saves having to publicly apologize lol

and what you post is a reflection of your values so do the best you can to do your best.

And some might wonder why I come down so hard on some things. I come down hard because what I allow is a reflection of my personal values.
And I value my integrity.

Hey Bull, I'm on two forums and you know I respect you and am not a trouble maker. While I agree with your statements and 1000's of posts on two forums, you will only find 3 times I came down on someone. One guy tried to belittle me and took it to a personal level, one guy posted private PM's in public and was a lunatic, and another was just plain insane and attacking my friends. Once here and twice on another forum. Sometimes a F'n ass hat has to be told and maybe it should be in PM and it is your forum so I will respect your rules. That being said, I'm an adult and don't want to run to a mod like @Bagua or you if someone is being a douche. Sometimes people have to be put in their place and no I'm no big swinging dick and don't pretend to be. I prefer to get along with everyone.
Just the other side of the coin but at all times I will respect your wishes as this is your board and we all play in your sandbox.
Happy Tuesday.