Needle questions

So your last part there about the Easy Touch... So you use the same needle to go into the vial and then right into the skin? Isn't that a "no-no"? I thought you always had to change the pin? Like one to draw, one to inject?
No, not at all. They only suggest a bigger needle for drawing because it's really hard to draw up through a 29/30g needle (easier to push). Then swap to a thinner gauge to inject. The Easy Touch are 31g 1/2" insulin needles, and the needle doesn't even come off the plunger. They're ridiculously thin and they bend and dull easily. I don't use them for anything oil-based, just water-based sub q things, although I'm sure some have used them for thinner oils. I strongly prefer to swap from a 20g drawing needle and use 25 to 30g to inject.

Can't do anything above a 25g. Waiting around to plunge a barrel with a high gauge is not worth the slightly less sting. Plus the longer you hold a syringe more likely to cause scar tissue from it moving around in you while injecting

Nope, 27g -31g used for IM, shallow IM and sub Q.

I did this for a year with 30 gauge…was working great; however I randomly started having estrogen issues.
Do you find you need to watch your estrogen when doing shallow/sq?
I switched back to IM and me estrogen is much more controlled and predictable now, might go back to the 30 in a few weeks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did this for a year with 30 gauge…was working great; however I randomly started having estrogen issues.
Do you find you need to watch your estrogen when doing shallow/sq?
I switched back to IM and me estrogen is much more controlled and predictable now, might go back to the 30 in a few weeks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nope, no difference. My estrogen is actually lower as I pin more often. I pin EOD.

How regularly are you pinning?

I have also realized that most of us are not well educated on the aspects such as cyber crimes and what actions performed online makes one vulnerable to becoming with vpn https://en.finevpn.org/how-to-set-up-a-free-vpn-on-windows-7/l. It is important to make a note that once a cyber theft occurs, it is almost impossible to receive back the money lost, like it happened with me as well.

Last edited: