Need to know info about prolactin in regards to sex ASAP. Yes this will be funny.

I've run as low as 40-50mg/wk, to help with my joints, and still experienced sides. I know other guys who swore off deca for just that reason. Not worth the hassle.
He was talking about NPP dosage but caber. DONT TAKE MORE THAN 1MG OF CABER

He was talking about NPP dosage but caber. DONT TAKE MORE THAN 1MG OF CABER
I was referring to deca, but I'm thankful there's a comment cop in the house. If you review the comments he was asking about what is considered low dose for tren. MtlStrength's reply, "if you want optimal sex just replace deca/npp with either primo, mast, or low dose tren"
And, what's with the caps? I can read regular text just fine, thanks.

I was referring to deca, but I'm thankful there's a comment cop in the house. If you review the comments he was asking about what is considered low dose for tren. MtlStrength's reply, "if you want optimal sex just replace deca/npp with either primo, mast, or low dose tren"
And, what's with the caps? I can read regular text just fine, thanks.
I implied, "Big Red" was referring to Caber which you replied to him in a quoted post, "I've run as low as 40-50mg/wk" lol so if he or another person saw that and didn't just know you were talking about a totally different compound than what was asked he or others could of caused some major freaking issues.

I implied, "Big Red" was referring to Caber which you replied to him in a quoted post, "I've run as low as 40-50mg/wk" lol so if he or another person saw that and didn't just know you were talking about a totally different compound than what was asked he or others could of caused some major freaking issues.
Seriously? If you want to reference my reply cite the entire thing esp the part where I refer to helping my joints, or that I specifically reference Deca.

But, he was asking about low dose tren. Read the message and reply, slowly, then read it again, you'll get it. If someone chooses to only read 7 words of a longer comment ignoring the broader msg, then that's a them problem. Anyone who may have questions need only ask. After all that is the purpose of such discussions. What halfwit is going to take 40-50mg of caber? Since when does caber help your joints? You are nitpicking, and I don't know why you are making a crusade of a comment that was not even a reply to you?

I don't care what you were implying, it was not directed at you. This coming from the guy who asked whether he should inject B6/amino acids intravenously. Do yourself a favour and let it go, or how about this you are correct. Do you feel validated?

Last edited:
Seriously? If you want to reference my reply cite the entire thing esp the part where I refer to helping my joints, or that I specifically reference Deca.

But, he was asking about low dose tren. Read the message and reply, slowly, then read it again, you'll get it. If someone chooses to only read 7 words of a longer comment ignoring the broader msg, then that's a them problem. Anyone who may have questions need only ask. After all that is the purpose of such discussions. What halfwit is going to take 40-50mg of caber? Since when does caber help your joints? You are nitpicking, and I don't know why you are making a crusade of a comment that was not even a reply to you?

I don't care what you were implying, it was not directed at you. This coming from the guy who asked whether he should inject B6/amino acids intravenously. Do yourself a favour and let it go, or how about this you are correct. Do you feel validated?
I don't need to feel validated I actively practice and apply psychology to my life. I did re-read what you said and you said you swore off deca for that reason but that could easily be taken as you saying that because of the prolactin which made you run caber at 40 to .etc. I probably was a bit strong in my original message and because its online it can come across a number of ways. I basically meant it like, "Hey bro that might come across as this to him" As for people taking that much caber, well the majority of steroid users (they aren't really into weight lifting) will see nothing wrong with taking growth hormone for 2 weeks, think everyone who has gained muscle is actually using IGF and they see nothing wrong with using tren at 1ml a day and only go by ML. Usually those people aren't on here but man are they ever at some other places and they're taxing the crap out of health care.