Need advice on fat burners please.

As mentioned, Effederine, caffeine combo is easy and works. Im not one to care a out a little extra weight, but have tried it with a bit of stair climber and worked quick.
arent you taking tren?
Sorry, didnt read much previous posts. Lazy today
Oh and keto worked quick for me.

personally I’d use it to offset the decrease in t3 levels from dieting and just keep it in the upper normal range
My T3 is already pretty high. 5 pmol/L. So I’d probably have to go above the range in order to really be noticing a difference. Don’t know why wait loss is tough for me.

My T3 is already pretty high. 5 pmol/L. So I’d probably have to go above the range in order to really be noticing a difference. Don’t know why wait loss is tough for me.
use to be easy for me now in my mid 30s its a lot harder

I’m skinny because I don’t eat pasta, bread, any type of sugar, I don’t drink sodas, or eat meat that walks only fish and I hike a lot makes it easier to do cardio outdoors with fresh air & nature.

What’s your lean body mass like? The higher your lean body mass the faster your metabolism and easier it is to lose weight
I'm finding GH to be the best "fat burner" I've used...
Agreed

What’s your lean body mass like? The higher your lean body mass the faster your metabolism and easier it is to lose weight

Agreed
What are you guys dosing gh at for weight loss and how long do you run? It’s not cheap ;)

Ephedrine. It's also like the best pre-workout drug. For me anyway.
agreed ... makes a great intense workout. But after the workout it makes me really really angry. So I keep my does low. If I want to cut weight ... first thing is clean diet ( low carb diet) ... then burners caffeine, ephed, clen,... then the most effective is tren ... cut the fat right off me. t3 I have used but don't want to fuck with thyroid hormones. IMHO

I’m skinny because I don’t eat pasta, bread, any type of sugar, I don’t drink sodas, or eat meat that walks only fish and I hike a lot makes it easier to do cardio outdoors with fresh air & nature.
Damn I wish I could stick to your diet.