NAC as a treatment for inflammatory bowel disease - another reason not to ban this powerful supplement

Goldenrod

Staff member

Just a preliminary study on rats but that is how most drugs start out with testing. I know a lot of people with inflammatory bowel disease - hopefully this might be a potential treatment.

Maybe you’ll still be able to get it in script.
‘Are they banning it in the USA?
I think I have a bottle of NAC in the cupboard, I stil.get mild IBS symptoms, maybe I should try it out.

Maybe you’ll still be able to get it in script.
‘Are they banning it in the USA?
I think I have a bottle of NAC in the cupboard, I stil.get mild IBS symptoms, maybe I should try it out.
I hear they are banning it in the US, not sure about Canada yet. I thought of you when I read this article.

I hear they are banning it in the US, not sure about Canada yet. I thought of you when I read this article.
I believe years of IBS contributed to formation of diverticulosis and obviously the removal of part of my colon.
I still get symptoms on and off. Like out of nowhere my guts will just feel toxic, after weeks of feeling good. Thing is I pretty much eat the same thing every day.
Ill wait till the crap feeling hits again and try it out.

btw, taking bpc157 orally helped as well. I just didn’t want to do that long term.