My TRT experiment with blasts

Cheapshot

Trusted Member
Well I took some time off from the board and social media. I had an addiction..haha. But never stopped lifting. Ive been running test undeconate now for about 5 months. Im doing 400mg every 16 days. Simply because of work. Its high security and not worth losing the job. Never felt better. I have always liked test e at 150 a week and Im guessing this is really close to that with the loss in ester weight. No estrogen issues at all with no ai. I have been blasting orals on days off for 16 days. Adrol and sdrol have been great. But dbol was too hard to control estrogen. Fucked up my sex drive. So far Im loving this protocol, around 200 test a week and orals for 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. Never been bigger and stronger with less gear then ever. And no I don't run the orals every days off.

Well I took some time off from the board and social media. I had an addiction..haha. But never stopped lifting. Ive been running test undeconate now for about 5 months. Im doing 400mg every 16 days. Simply because of work. Its high security and not worth losing the job. Never felt better. I have always liked test e at 150 a week and Im guessing this is really close to that with the loss in ester weight. No estrogen issues at all with no ai. I have been blasting orals on days off for 16 days. Adrol and sdrol have been great. But dbol was too hard to control estrogen. Fucked up my sex drive. So far Im loving this protocol, around 200 test a week and orals for 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. Never been bigger and stronger with less gear then ever. And no I don't run the orals every days off.
What do you think of the TEST UNDECA....would you fill your self up with 500mgs to lasT 6 months...would you think kit would last a year at fillingnyoursepf up with 1000mgs in multiple injects. I’m trying it I want an test Ester that I make last a year so no matter what life tries to shit on me I’ll be good.Im plannin on doin 500mg undeca every 6months and Sustanon 250 every 11thday and I’m taking orals( dbol reacts with me very well zero estrogen effects from it or ED issues on or after I’m lucky that way) I do get some symptoms they are mental symptoms though. Sorry long reply I just wanna know really if that’s a good idea taking a years worth of UNDECA it says on Wikipedia and crap

What do you think of the TEST UNDECA....would you fill your self up with 500mgs to lasT 6 months...would you think kit would last a year at fillingnyoursepf up with 1000mgs in multiple injects. I’m trying it I want an test Ester that I make last a year so no matter what life tries to shit on me I’ll be good.Im plannin on doin 500mg undeca every 6months and Sustanon 250 every 11thday and I’m taking orals( dbol reacts with me very well zero estrogen effects from it or ED issues on or after I’m lucky that way) I do get some symptoms they are mental symptoms though. Sorry long reply I just wanna know really if that’s a good idea taking a years worth of UNDECA it says on Wikipedia and crap
P.S 400mg hows that dose working for you? Do you do it all in one 2mL blast or do 2 separate shots?

P.S 400mg hows that dose working for you? Do you do it all in one 2mL blast or do 2 separate shots?
I do 400mg shot every 16 days and seems to be working great. I have no experience with longer pin frequency but I know thats what test undeconate was made for. I would try once a month shots, but every 6 months seems like a stretch to me. Buy you could always try it and get blood work after a few months to see where your at.Not sure about the sustanon, I only like it twice a week and even then I prefer test c.

Seems like a neat experiment, id assume you went that route as your jobs 2 weeks on and 2 off ?
Id be interested to know what your shbg is on that 16th day before next injection.

Seems like a neat experiment, id assume you went that route as your jobs 2 weeks on and 2 off ?
Id be interested to know what your shbg is on that 16th day before next injection.
Yes its 2 weeks on/ 2 weeks off. No idea what shbg is at. That a good idea thou. Maybe i will try and book boodwork for my first day back

I do 400mg shot every 16 days and seems to be working great. I have no experience with longer pin frequency but I know thats what test undeconate was made for. I would try once a month shots, but every 6 months seems like a stretch to me. Buy you could always try it and get blood work after a few months to see where your at.Not sure about the sustanon, I only like it twice a week and even then I prefer test c.
Yep.Personally I prefer weekly injections..if I’m going to do something whether it’s sweeping , shaving,working at my job, I believe in always going as hard as you can I’m the opposite of most,most people go with it’s better to take less and be safe but I have ALWAYS done at least the max dose usually more I’m 29 years old and I know my body very well///I want to find an innovative bodybuilding stacks/diets/workout methods and stuff. And I’m very close to my doctor she’s really nice and my pharmacy they know I’m starting a cycle they even gave me all the perfect gear (syringes and heads) for free .Health is pretty much the biggest reason I’m getting into serious bodybuilding , powerlifting , Cardio , you know , when I am 60 -70 I wannabe in good condition still and keep it in the bedroom lol and I wanna wreck sh*t up in the bedroom while I’m this young of a man..lol if that was against rules my bad but let’s be honest many of us have our ego flag raised all the way up hahaha take we easy guys and gals Good day to you all can’t wait to share my gains