My thread for posting links

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do these companies use Chaiink?
Nobody enters the crypto ecosystem without chainlink. It is the glue. And every blockchain that interacts with eachother will be PoweredByChainlink. You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about and are completely out of your element, and can't understand this information even if it was spoon fed to you. You are a coin trader, and I invest in technology. We are not the same. Do not talk about this industry with me ever again.

PoweredByChainlink.

*****this is not true*******
Edited by 3ml

View attachment 37344
Simple question asked many times now.
Is this true? Are these companies powered by Chainlink Yes or No.

I can punch holes in your last reply later. But let's get this lie cleared up first.

If you want to lie on the forum and be passive aggressive I won't stand for it. I won't have you lying and possibly influencing someone into a possibly bad investment.

So...
Yes or No?

Yes, please tell me how Web 3.0 will be powered and data will be secured by anyone else rather than the God Protocol industry standard. I'll wait.

Last edited:
Yes, please tell me how Web 3.0 will be powered and data will be secured by anyone else rather than the God Protocol industry standard. I'll wait.
Why would he answer those questions when you have yet to answer a single one of his?

You're just making yourself look like a complete moron at this point afaic

You come across as extremely arrogant.

Why would he answer those questions when you have yet to answer a single one of his?

You're just making yourself look like a complete moron at this point afaic

You come across as extremely arrogant.
The onus is actually on him. He said I was lying and now it is on him to explain himself. If he does not believe that these companies will be deploying the technology by chainlink devs then he should be ready to support this position. There are other oracles available, and until CCIP is launched from testnet by chainlink, none of these oracles will be able to do what chainlink has and will accomplish -- until they copy it's open-source protocol. In the end there is simply no competing with Chainlink, and I thought I made this clear earlier. They will all bend the knee.

The onus is actually on him. He said I was lying and now it is on him to explain himself. If he does not believe that these companies will be deploying the technology by chainlink devs then he should be ready to support this position. There are other oracles available, and until CCIP is launched from testnet by chainlink, none of these oracles will be able to do what chainlink has and will accomplish -- until they copy it's open-source protocol. In the end there is simply no competing with Chainlink, and I thought I made this clear earlier. They will all bend the knee.
Wheres your source that all thoose companies are using chainlink? All I can find is the picture you posted talking about blockchain but zero mention of chainlink?

Wheres your source that all thoose companies are using chainlink? All I can find is the picture you posted talking about blockchain but zero mention of chainlink?

How can these companies use this technology when it has not even been officially released yet?

The entire premise of the question of "do these companies use chainlink"? was flawed and I didn't think it actually bears addressing. Do they use chainlink currently? Of course they don't, but you can see the conversion to the blockchain is coming as proof of this Walmart announcement. It stands to reason that they be facilitated by the industry standard in cross-chain interoperability, doesn't it?

1 + 1= ?

So where am I lying again? Or are we just completely out of touch with what is going on with the biggest thing in Crypto, been staring a charts too much and haven't done his own due diligence like any responsible investor should/would?

I wonder.

You are a coin trader, and I invest in technology. We are not the same. Do not talk about this industry with me ever again.
Lol let me guess you bought LINK
Which is the same thing a “coin trader” because you will at some point sell for cad or usd lol

I remember my first beer

Reactions: 3ml
It's my mistake thinking that there was more awareness here.

Lol let me guess you bought LINK
Which is the same thing a “coin trader” because you will at some point sell for cad or usd lol

I remember my first beer

I dabble in trading coins, but I invest in LINK. There is a difference ser,

Well, if by few years he means few decades then he's probably right there and just wanted to clarify.
I got you man I'm just jerkin your chain ;)

I think sometimes people need a better understanding of what is being said so I don't see the harm in asking questions.

I got you man I'm just jerkin your chain ;)

I think sometimes people need a better understanding of what is being said so I don't see the harm in asking questions.
I was being attacked by someone who, speaking in absolutes, accused me of lying. I gave this person the benefit of the doubt by choosing to believe this person actually knew what it is we were talking about and didn't think I had to preface the idea. This person happens to be a mod that is highly respected for whatever reason other than his knowledge of the blockchain industry, and so naturally I am persona-non-grata and not allowed to post anymore threads that have to do with this in order to raise awareness and provoke an adult discussion and help eachother learn, and that's perfectly fine because I don't make or bend the rules for that matter.

I was being attacked by someone who, speaking in absolutes, accused me of lying. I gave this person the benefit of the doubt by choosing to believe this person actually knew what it is we were talking about and didn't think I had to preface the idea. This person happens to be a mod that is highly respected for whatever reason other than his knowledge of the blockchain industry, and so naturally I am persona-non-grata and not allowed to post anymore threads that have to do with this in order to raise awareness and provoke an adult discussion and help eachother learn, and that's perfectly fine because I don't make or bend the rules for that matter.
Are you r
Trying to bait me back into your dumpster fire of a thread?

Are you r
Trying to bait me back into your dumpster fire of a thread?
It turned into a steamy pile of shit the moment you graced it, and like a child, edited the title of my thread to provoke me. Any honest person who doesn't have a dog in this fight can see you are a bully, nothing more.

It turned into a steamy pile of shit the moment you graced it, and like a child, edited the title of my thread to provoke me. Any honest person who doesn't have a dog in this fight can see you are a bully, nothing more.

I said if you cannot debate civilly take it to personal message

Status
Not open for further replies.