My thread for posting links

Status
Not open for further replies.

XCII

Clinically Retarded
Trusted Member
JAN 16 202210:32 AM EST

Walmart appears to be venturing into the metaverse with plans to create its own cryptocurrency and collection of non-fungible tokens, or NFTs.

The big-box retailer filed several new trademarks late last month that indicate its intent to make and sell virtual goods, including electronics, home decorations, toys, sporting goods and personal care products. In a separate filing, the company said it would offer users a virtual currency, as well as NFTs.

According to the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, Walmart filed the applications on Dec. 30.

In total, seven separate applications have been submitted.

A spokesperson from Walmart didn’t immediately respond to CNBC’s request for comment.

“They’re super intense,” said Josh Gerben, a trademark attorney. “There’s a lot of language in these, which shows that there’s a lot of planning going on behind the scenes about how they’re going to address cryptocurrency, how they’re going to address the metaverse and the virtual world that appears to be coming or that’s already here.”

Gerben said that ever since Facebook announced it was changing its company name to Meta, signaling its ambitions beyond social media, businesses have been rushing to figure out how they will fit into a virtual world.

PoweredByChainlink.

*****this is not true*******
Edited by 3ml

896.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
To whomever it may concern, original title of thread by author was; "Walmart plans to create its own cryptocurrency and collection of NFTs -- CNBC News"

Great rebuttal!
You aren't doing yourself any favors.
So obviously those companies are not powered by Link
So you want me to allow you to post lies?
Everyone has to use chainlink, anyone who knows what the hell is going on and how access to the blockchain (or any other blockchain) is facilitated already knows this and your immense ignorance of Crypto is showing

Last edited:
Let me just reiterate, since you aren't paying attention

Blockchain-Oracles-The-Key-To-Scalability-And-Interoperability.png

f2752c61-6eb5-4405-b9f9-14f1a2bd946a.jpg

Again, who is lying where?

Everyone has to use chainlink, anyone who knows what the hell is going on and how access to the blockchain (or any other blockchain) is facilitated already knows this and your immense ignorance of Crypto is showing
Ok I have been nice up to now.

My immense ignorance??
Far from it.

Listen you fucking puke.
You insinuated that all those companies are using Chainlink.
They aren't.
So what's your reply, send more bullshit pictures. You never answer direct questions.
You just post more shit. I have been around crypto many years and have seen many clueless fan boys like you come and go.

I have held my tongue which I normally don't do.
I'm not doing it anymore.
Try shutting your stupid yap and pay attention, maybe you will learn something.

PoweredByChainlink.

*****this is not true*******
Edited by 3ml

View attachment 37344
Explain this?
You said everyone has to use Link
Guess what they dont
Blockchains don't need link they work fine without it.

Shut the fuck up already

Please do me a personal favour and never reply to a single thread of mine again. I would like to talk and share information with investors who understand what it is they are buying. Please go back to trading dog coins and never speak to me again about this ever.

Please do me a personal favour and never reply to a single thread of mine again. I would like to talk and share information with investors who understand what it is they are buying. Please go back to trading dog coins and never speak to me again about this ever.
I'm not going to have someone like you who talks out his ass like he's a big investor post shit, then not back any of it up.

You never back anything up.
How about you do me a favor and hang out on telegram chat groups with like minded morons.

Explain it
Why do you dodge everything??

Because I am losing an IQ point with every reply ffs. If you can't rub a couple brain cells together and read a diagram or graph then why are we even talking business? Go away

Status
Not open for further replies.