My post to my GOOD FRIENDS Thing 1 and Thing 2.

LePsyber

How's about we go corn hole us a drunk?
Trusted Member
Thing 1 and Thing 2

LePsyber>Hello, Dr Seuss, I wrote this story for Thing 1 and Thing 2.

Dr Seuss> If there is anything you to need to help, please tell me what do.

LePsyber>You see, Dr Seuss they’re angry, butt hurt and sad.

Dr Seuss> Ahh yes, perhaps they just needed a few more back hands from a dad.

LePsyber>But Dr Seuss, please tell me it’s not so!

Dr Seuss> Well perhaps not, maybe they’re just slow?

LePsyber>Oh Dr Seuss, don’t get me started. When Thing 2 posts anything it’s like someone has farted.

Dr Seuss> If it’s a problem with gas he has, make sure he hasn’t sharted! A hell of a mess could come if his fat ass cheeks have parted!

Mr> Ugh, I hope not but Dr Seuss both of them can be pretty dim.

Dr. Seuss> I’m still thinking of the one with gas. Maybe don’t fight him, get a match, light it go ahead and smite him.

LePsyber>There seems to be the problem because both refuse to go silent. They’ve overblown and poisoned so much that people get violent.

Dr Seuss> Huh I’m looking back through these posts and see, that both of them exaggerate, whine, cause shit, revel in the chaos, then tee hee.

LePsyber>There you go, you’ve got them figured out, that’s Thing 1 and Thing 2!

Dr Seuss> Seems to me that whatever they post is not only worthless but generally full of poo.

LePsyber>Exactly kind sir you can see that they have my leg mounted. They refuse to let go, the times they’ve attacked me without reason uncounted.

Dr Seuss> Two dicks in a pod, one slower than the brothers. Someone should have clearly unfertilized some mothers.

LePsyber> Oh Doctor you make me laugh, unfertilized is better than two smothers. My angst on these forums really comes from no others.

Dr Seuss> There seems to be a maturity problem as I look high and low. Could these two possibly post such drivel with any less substance or show?

LePsyber> That is without a doubt a comment with no more truth you could sow. I think nobody told either to avoid eating yellow snow.

Dr Seuss> Looks like both bat from both sides of the plate but neither can throw.

LePsyber> Watch out Dr Seuss because both get quite surly and mad! Two bitchy men, frick and frack, with dirty tampons, their smell makes me sad.

Dr Seuss> So what do you do with these bags full of toxic air?

LePsyber> I don’t know Dr. S, I’ve changed to conform and been quite fair.

Dr Seuss> Perhaps they should read the book, Shut The Hell Up Unless You Have Something Nice to Say. A day with less crying from them , there should be a way.

LePsyber> HA! Good luck with that, both mounted my leg yet again for no reason, YET AGAIN, today.

Dr Seuss> It looks like both have menstrual cramps, their chubby bellies grumble and clench. Clearly by their attitude, not even any Pamprin to borrow from a wench.

LePsyber> Not only that but you can tell they never played a TEAM sport and both lived life on the bench.

Dr Seuss> They sure talk and act tough with the internet in the middle.

LePsyber> Don’t they all, with penises so little?

Dr Seuss> I know what you’re thinking and you’ll get in trouble with that.

LePsyber> What mee? I’d never think of doing such devious things with a bat.

Dr Seuss> Looks like you’re stuck then, until they grow up your leg stays mounted.

LePsyber> I guess it’s fine it’s not like everything they say to me isn’t discounted.

Dr Seuss> You know most people here look pretty cool.

LePsyber> And that they are until you run into the tool and the fool.

Dr Seuss> Well good luck with your strife they’re probably butt hurt for rest if their life.

LePsyber> I guess so Dr Seuss but thanks for your kind words and all of your talking. It’s the best I can do because the law sadly says I can’t give them a glocking.

Dr Seuss> Silly world, it’s better in a book. High strung whiners get hung with a hook.

LePsyber> We’ll see you for now sir, before I get into any more trouble. The angry people believing Thing 1 and Thing 2’s shit talking will double.

Dr Seuss> Remember these last words before this thing ends. You’ve tried to de-escalate but you’ll never be friends. The trouble makers may make trouble but at some point people will see, how much you’ve tried to back away, get on with your life with glee. In the end though, trouble makers always get theres, as they post on your every thread shedding nothing but tears.

Fear not LePsyber for at some point they’ll hopefully grow, new attitudes shining. They’ll stop pining and whining, they’ll search and soul search… find some balls… become men… their bad attitudes FINALLY refining.

And if they don’t, fear not because their crap is just words, find a toilet, flush them down… dowwnn… dowwwnnn… with the rest of the turds.

The End.

LePsyber> I guess so Dr Seuss but thanks for your kind words and all of your talking. It’s the best I can do because the law sadly says I can’t give them a glocking.

If this doesn’t get your stupid ass banned I don’t know what will

oh ya I got screenshots incase you edit it

If this doesn’t get your stupid ass banned I don’t know what will

oh ya I got screenshots incase you edit it
They're not threats. It's a poem to hopefully get some laughs and chill outs because you literally reply to everything I post with hate.

They're not threats. It's a poem to hopefully get some laughs and chill outs because you literally reply to everything I post with hate.

Ya ok
You are nothing but a troll and an agitator
Anyhow
I hope admin comes around and gets rid of you finally

You need to stop the trolling. If you are a mature adult, don't respond to them. Simple, done. Why cant you do that? Serious question.

You need to stop the trolling. If you are a mature adult, don't respond to them. Simple, done. Why cant you do that? Serious question.

He won’t answer this but I can..

Because years of being a cop has conditioned his brain into being the big swinging dick authority figure and having to win every battle. Now that he doesn’t have his special little badge and is equal to everyone else, he can’t stand being the loser.

The point is I am not trolling in any forum. I made the mistake of posting like I do other places and 3ml has been stalking me to every post since then. He has shown nothing yet attacks on me for weeks yet its okay for him to disrupt every thing I post and twist it. This is a joke that was posted here for laughs on a Friday afternoon. At no point did I say I would do anything to him nor would I. Even though some of you are nothing but shitheads to me, I smile about it.

The point is I am not trolling in any forum. I made the mistake of posting like I do other places and 3ml has been stalking me to every post. This is a joke that was posted here for laughs on a Friday afternoon. At no point did I say I would do anything to him nor would I. Even though some of you are nothing but shitheads to me, I smile about it.

Listen
You would be squealing like a baby if someone mentioned a Bat or a Glock referring to you.

Dont be a bitch, own it! You said it and you meant it.

Troll
Agitator

The point is I am not trolling in any forum. I made the mistake of posting like I do other places and 3ml has been stalking me to every post. This is a joke that was posted here for laughs on a Friday afternoon. At no point did I say I would do anything to him nor would I. Even though some of you are nothing but shitheads to me, I smile about it.

Everyone was warned including yourself, myself. Just stop, it's not funny. Let's get back to making this a better AAS forum, not a right vs left divide. Ive had enough!

Thing 1 and Thing 2

LePsyber>Oh Dr Seuss, don’t get me started. When Thing 2 posts anything it’s like someone has farted.

Dr Seuss> If it’s a problem with gas he has, make sure he hasn’t sharted! A hell of a mess could come if his fat ass cheeks have parted!

Dr. Seuss> I’m still thinking of the one with gas. Maybe don’t fight him, get a match, light it go ahead and smite him.

LePsyber>There seems to be the problem because both refuse to go silent. They’ve overblown and poisoned so much that people get violent.

Dr Seuss> Huh I’m looking back through these posts and see, that both of them exaggerate, whine, cause shit, revel in the chaos, then tee hee.

Dr Seuss> Seems to me that whatever they post is not only worthless but generally full of poo.

LePsyber>Exactly kind sir you can see that they have my leg mounted. They refuse to let go, the times they’ve attacked me without reason uncounted.

Dr Seuss> Two dicks in a pod, one slower than the brothers. Someone should have clearly unfertilized some mothers.

LePsyber> Oh Doctor you make me laugh, unfertilized is better than two smothers. My angst on these forums really comes from no others.

Dr Seuss> There seems to be a maturity problem as I look high and low. Could these two possibly post such drivel with any less substance or show?

LePsyber> That is without a doubt a comment with no more truth you could sow. I think nobody told either to avoid eating yellow snow.

Dr Seuss> Looks like both bat from both sides of the plate but neither can throw.

LePsyber> Watch out Dr Seuss because both get quite surly and mad! Two bitchy men, frick and frack, with dirty tampons, their smell makes me sad.

Dr Seuss> Perhaps they should read the book, Shut The Hell Up Unless You Have Something Nice to Say. A day with less crying from them , there should be a way.

LePsyber> HA! Good luck with that, both mounted my leg yet again for no reason, YET AGAIN, today.

Dr Seuss> It looks like both have menstrual cramps, their chubby bellies grumble and clench. Clearly by their attitude, not even any Pamprin to borrow from a wench.

LePsyber> Not only that but you can tell they never played a TEAM sport and both lived life on the bench.

Dr Seuss> Looks like you’re stuck then, until they grow up your leg stays mounted.

LePsyber> I guess it’s fine it’s not like everything they say to me isn’t discounted.

Dr Seuss> Well good luck with your strife they’re probably butt hurt for rest if their life.

Dr Seuss> Silly world, it’s better in a book. High strung whiners get hung with a hook.

LePsyber> We’ll see you for now sir, before I get into any more trouble. The angry people believing Thing 1 and Thing 2’s shit talking will double.

Dr Seuss> Remember these last words before this thing ends. You’ve tried to de-escalate but you’ll never be friends. The trouble makers may make trouble but at some point people will see, how much you’ve tried to back away, get on with your life with glee. In the end though, trouble makers always get theres, as they post on your every thread shedding nothing but tears.

Fear not LePsyber for at some point they’ll hopefully grow, new attitudes shining. They’ll stop pining and whining, they’ll search and soul search… find some balls… become men… their bad attitudes FINALLY refining.

And if they don’t, fear not because their crap is just words, find a toilet, flush them down… dowwnn… dowwwnnn… with the rest of the turds.

The End.

I have had enough
Seldom do I call someone out in public
However enough is enough
Another post like this and you will be banned from my forum

And actually unless I see a total change in your attitude you will be banned

So balls in your court. Respect others or leave
And life ain't fair
Long term members here do get more latitude then does someone new
You earn your stripes the same as they did
So far your just a annoyance I am tired of wasting my valuable time on.

Last edited:
Thing 1 and Thing 2

The End.
1084to.jpg

Reactions: 3ml
I have been on the forum for over 15 years now.

In that time I have seen and even been part of done pretty crazy shit and seen so me pretty messed up people.

This is entirely next level.

Lepsyber I am finally convinced you are s complete troll.

I think you should leave the forum.

There is nothing for you here.

I have been on the forum for over 15 years now.

In that time I have seen and even been part of done pretty crazy shit and seen so me pretty messed up people.

This is entirely next level.

Lepsyber I am finally convinced you are s complete troll.

I think you should leave the forum.

There is nothing for you here.

I second that

Ok, @LePsyber that was fucking funny. Was it appropriate hell no, but fuck, the effort you put in.
I’m sorry guys but really he fucking put in an effort.

Ok to be fair, at the start you were a big pain in the ass, but lately I’ve noticed you have really been trying to fit in.
Yes, I’m sorry but they have still been picking on you even though you are trying. But these boards have always kinda been like that.

Anyhow, if I were you I’d not post something like this again. I think you made a point.

No more trolling though please, lol.