My journey to losing 22lbs

Mar 29 - upper body circuit workout 2 circuits
So my clen is cramping me too much and i can't do all my sets in my workouts. I decided to take my me2clen tabs to try them out and i took too much for me, i took 100mcg a day for 2 days in a row. Yesterday my quads cramped on me and they are so sore. I over trained them, its not just the clen, i did to much and the clen is just making it worst. Today i was doing my upper body circuit and my right lat cramped after my 3rd set of pull ups and my shoulders started to get slightly crampy at the end of my workout. I was doing spider push ups and stability/core exercises on my ball as well so both of these used my shoulders a lot, that along with my benching and pressing is a lot on my shoulders and then i added too much clen and thats a nice recipe for cramps! Anyways, lesson learned do not take more than 80mcg of clen. This clen is really good as I never like to run over 80mcg because its too much so i can say good product for sure.

I am still weighing 144 to 145. I am probably holding some water because my legs are so swollen and sore from over training. I will wait until the end of the week, hopefully i am down a few lbs then.

Mar 31 - full body circuit
Apr 1 - 46 min run outside
Apr 3 - upper body circuit

So I have been running only 80mcg of clen and my body stopped cramping so much. My body weight has not changed in the last little bit. I am still 144-145. I am at a plateau. I am not really sure if I should do anything right now or just keep things the same and see what happens. I think losing more weight is just going to take me more time and i am not into rushing anything as I am looking for permanent results.

I am feeling a difference from switching from the test prop to the primo. I notice that i am a bit more self conscious about my physique and i feel at times when i look in the mirror my abs look like shit and i don't feel very confident about my physique and then there are other times that I think i look great. That's one thing i always liked about taking test prop is that I always looked the same way when I looked in the mirror, my head didn't play games with me, now that I have stopped it for a while i am getting the head games where some days i feel that i look good and others i feel i look fat. I know this is all in my head as your body cannot change that quickly. I also noticed that my hair isn't as oily and my body hair doesn't grow as quickly as it does when i take the prop. Its not a huge difference, but i did noticed a change in androgens for sure. As far as strength goes, i do not notice anything as its really hard for me to comment on strength as all of my workouts are fairly light and i am not trying to light anything heavy, but my strength has not changed since i switched from test to primo. I can still do all my workouts with the same weights i was doing before and my recovery time seems to be the same.

I have had no change in my sex drive and I still haven't gotten my period, i really hope i don't, i am trying not to as i don't want it. I think i am going to add the EQ back into my cycle. Why? well I really want to add a really small dose as they do with horses and see if I can get any endurance effects from it as they do with horses. Now that I have EQ at 25mg/ml I can add really small amounts to my cycle and see if i feel any good benefits from it. When i looked up the dosing for race horses the amount they give a horse compared to its body weight is very little. I would like to try this to see if I can get some benefits from the EQ with regards to my training and physique. I am going to take the race horse dose and see if anything changes.

The weather is supposed to be nice today and tomorrow so I am planning on running outside both days and I will train legs on Monday.

I notice that i am a bit more self conscious about my physique and i feel at times when i look in the mirror my abs look like shit and i don't feel very confident about my physique and then there are other times that I think i look great. That's one thing i always liked about taking test prop is that I always looked the same way when I looked in the mirror, my head didn't play games with me, now that I have stopped it for a while i am getting the head games where some days i feel that i look good and others i feel i look fat. I know this is all in my head as your body cannot change that quickly.

interesting, Ive been doing the exact same thing recently. Some days Im like hell ya others Im going ew wtf? Tho it might have something to do with this 'food baby' Im carrying around from my current bulk. Seems Ive hit a plateau as well, grats on your results so far.

Last edited:
Apr 4 - 10.2km run, i started timing it and well i must have hit something on my phone as i only recored 0.6 sec lol.

Apr 5 - 34 min run outside

Apr 6 - legs

Apr 8 - 47 min run outside

Apr 9 - shoulders, abs, biceps and triceps.

I decided to changed my workout routine I was kindof getting tired of the circuits and i want to split my upper body up and my legs up.

My new program is :
shoulders, abs, biceps, and triceps
legs with an emphasis on quads
chest and back
legs with an emphasis on hamstrings
cardio - running

Gear Update:
25mg of primo a week and i recently added some EQ 17.5mg of EQ weekly. I completely stopped running the test prop and i noticed a big difference mentally more than physically. Test just makes you feel better, its really hard to put into words, but for myself I feel awesome when I take it, its still my favourite! Benefits of not taking it, I can tell that the primo is a lot weaker or a steroid than test (as it less androgenic and anabolic) my body weight and composition is pretty much the same, i took my measurements and i am the same size, my strength is the same as i am just doing light weight workouts anyways so really hard to comment on my strength. My appetite is the same, but i do notice that i don't need to shave as often (my arms and legs, i shave my arms i have ever since I was sprayed with pro tan for my figure show back in 2009) and when the hair grows its a different consistency, softer, i guess is a good way to put it. I noticed my hair is not as oily as i usually wash it every 2 days and now when i go to wash it its not as oily as it was with test. I do notice a slight drop in my sex drive, not my sensitivity, but just my overall thoughts and urges concerning sex.

My head is not the same, i was kindof grumpy/snappy at the beginning of the weak, i feel I am not as patient and i am easier to piss off. I am still inspired, but its just different, if that makes any sense. I am not depressed or anything I just don't have as much patience's for stupid ppl or when ppl mess up my schedule or make me wait and things like that. I guess I am just a bit more irritable. I am a very quick witted, i am never late and i respect ppl's time, I am not lazy and i barely sit down or "relax" the way other ppl do, i have an excellent memory so when i have to deal with ppl who tell me they forget or they don't have time or make me wait and disrespect my time i get really pissed off and i feel now i have even less patience. I think its just changes in my hormones, hopefully.

As far as my mentally on my physique, its not the same at all. When i take test i feel way more self confident and I feel that i look way better. I know its all in my head as I have been through the head games many times in my life dieting and leaning out. Your mind is very powerful and it can make you see and believe things that are not true. I have now learned this, it takes a few years, but I think the best way to overcome issues like that is to always look at yourself from an outside POV and see if what your brain is seeing or making you believe even possible. I am very scientific and mathematical and if you always look at the numbers and the data you can easily decipher between the truth and what you may be perceiving as the truth.

Lastly, I have been running 80mcg of clen for some time now and I have decided to stop. I have been crashing in my runs, i am not sure if i am doing too much and eating too little, but i have been "hitting the wall" and its kindof scary. I get to the point in my run where i get really hungry then i get light headed and i feel as though I am going to pass out, i basically feel like i have really really low blood sugar. I have experienced this a lot before when i used to lean out, in the past i would get super shredded each year just for fun, not always to compete, and I would do this often so i have an idea of what it feels like, however, i do not want to do this anymore as it cannot be good for you because it feels so terrible. I think it may have something to do with taking the clen and my low carb diet and my work and my cardio. In the past I would not work a labour intensive job all day and then run as long as I have been running and i think now i am pretty much just starving my body and crashing in my runs. Anyways i know that I have enough body fat to withstand the distance and speed of my runs i just think the clen is doing something to my metabolism or blood pressure or something that is making it harder for me to do as much as i am doing with the amount of food i am eating. So i am going to stop the clen and up my carbs slightly, not a lot, just a little and see if that solves my problem. I like to do a lot of exercise and when my body can't keep up i need to figure out a way to help it!

I haven't been on here in a while. I have still been training and all that stuff. I got a bicycle, its awesome!!! I have been doing some cycling now when the weather lets me. So i have stopped weighing myself for a while. I was getting pretty tired of it actually.

I changed my diet. So since I am not lifting heavy weights anymore and my body is not really building any additional muscle I noticed that I was eating too much protein so i lowered my protein intake down. How did i notice this, my stomach felt bloated, like it was difficult to such in and vacuum and it felt really tight when I was running like just not right, i was feeling pretty exhausted when i do my cardio and not powerful. I could feel the lack of performance in my cardio with the higher protein and lower carbs so I decided to change things up and so far it seems like they are working.

I have reduced my protein in my meals by 1/3 and doubled my carbs. So instead of 1 big spoon of carbs i am having 2 per meal. So not a huge change and no sugary carbs or treats or anything weird like that, just added a little more of my clean carbs. I also added more days to my training program. Here is my newest splits: running days, chest back and abs, shoulders biceps triceps and abs, legs 1 focus on hamstrings, legs 2 focus on quads, biking days. I have had a couple days where i'm doing double workouts now too. Not with weights but running and biking or weights and biking. Whatever my body can handle. I have been feeling really good and really strong in my workouts. I think its a combo of the change in my diet and not doing my entire upper body in a circuit.

So far i have noticed my appetite has increased a lot! which is a good thing, I always believe its a good sign to wake up hungry in the morning. I also like when i get hungry within 3 hours between meals, again i feel that's a good amount of food for myself to consume at one time.

Apr 10 - 47 min run outside
Apr 12 - AM 30 min run PM 40 min bike
Apr 13 - AM 50 min bike PM legs (quads)
Apr 15 - 34 min run on the treadmill
Apr 16 - chest back and abs
Apr 17 - 44 min run outside
Apr 18 - 60 min bike ride

As far as gear goes I am taking 25mcg of t3 a day, and weekly 17.5mg of EQ and 25mg of Primo. That's all and it is going really well. I feel back to normal again, not the same way i did when i stopped the test prop. My self-esteem is back up and I feel good about myself so everything is good.

So what have I been doing! Lots of exercising thats for sure. My training log is in my gym so I will post it later!

Quickly, my body weight is staying at 147lbs, however, i am looking more slender, i am just not losing any weight and my body measurements were going down so in a couple weeks i will take them again and see where i am at.

As far as training goes i have been feeling really good, sure some days I am tired after work, but i have been having awesome bike rides and runs and weight workouts. I am not training weights as often and i am not training my whole body at once anymore, so now when i train I feel rested and strong. Its going well. I am not lifting heavy as i am trying to just be strong and healthy and not add any more size.

I will get some pics again to compare them to the last ones.

As far as diet goes, my diet has been great. I am really liking this lower protein/higher carbs and i feel that my stomach has calmed down a lot. I am pretty happy with everything and I am still loving my low dosed Me2anabolics. I am going to run only low doses always, its awesome!

wow I haven't been on here since Apr 26...i need to update a lot has changed! I have to make a salad right now so I will have to update this soon!

I have been a bit slack lately...here is a quick update

Apr 19 - legs
Apr 20 - 60 min bike
Apr 22 - shoulders and abs
Apr 23 - 44 min run
Apr 25 - 60 min bike ride
Apr 26 - legs
Apr 28 - back and abs
Apr 29 - 35 min run
Apr 30 - 72 min bike ride
May 1 - biceps and triceps
May 2 - 30km bike ride
May 3 - 5.64 mile run AM, 20KM bike PM
May 6 - 30 KM bike
May 7 - shoulders and abs, interval running workout on the treadmill 1 min hard 1 min easy 5 min warm up and 4 min cool down total 20 min
May 8 - deadlift 185x10x15 :)
May 9 - chest and biceps
May 10 - AM 25km bike ride, PM 4 mile run
May 11 - legs
May 13 - 23km bike ride AM , Back PM
May 15 - 41 min run
May 19 - Squat
May 20 - 32 km bike ride
May 23 - 9km run AM , PM shoulders and abs
May 24 - 20 km bike ride AM, PM back and biceps
May 26 - 20 KM bike ride
May 27 - legs
May 28 - AM 30min run, PM chest and abs

I have started to do a lot of double workouts and 5am cardio. Now that the weather is nice its been absolutely amazing to get up in the morning and just go for a run or bike ride before work and then i do my weight workouts after work.

My body weight has remained the same 145lbs. I did go back up to 147lbs when I stopped my t3 for about 6 weeks. I didn't think it was making a big difference and then once i stopped it and within about 4 weeks i noticed that I was a bit smoother and I wasn't as hungry as before. I could go longer periods of time without a meal. I started it again and well i noticed within a week that my appetite increased slightly and I leaned out a bit more and my body weight went down 2 lbs on the scale and is staying there.

As far as gear goes i have been taking 25mg of primo a week with 17.5mg of EQ and thats it. I like that combo a lot. I am not sure what I am going to take next as I have been running that for a while and want to try something else, just to experiment and for fun.

I am not training for anything in particular, just enjoying myself and staying fit and healthy. i am considering changing the title of my log as I feel that I have changed from wanting to drop weight on the scale to just wanting to have been cardio vascular endurance and be physically fit and healthy. I am not too concerned about being 135lbs anymore as I look and feel really good. At first i had a hard time with not lifting heavy and now i feel that has changed and i don't even want to lift heavy anymore. I have done some pretty high rep workouts where i did 15 sets of 10 reps squatting and deadlifting. that was fun! i am having a lot of fun in my workouts and running and biking and i am going to continue that.

As far as diet goes, my diet is the same, still clean, i don't eat junk food, i have no excuses for slacking on my diet, not covid, not work, not summer, i make time, i am committed, i do whatever is in my power to get the results i want and so i can't tell u I struggle in this area. I am and always have been in full control of my diet and training.

I am going to try to get some updated pics on here. I am well due for some!

Wow I haven't posted in here since May! Where have I been, just busy with life and I haven't been online much. Training is still the same, run weights, rest, bike, weights, rest, run weights rest. I did a few long days working and didn't take my rest days and then my back freaked out and I couldn't move for about a week and then i couldn't train my lower back or core for about a month. It sucked! I had to take a bit of time off of work. This is why you shouldn't over train ever! I sometimes think I am an exception to this rule and that I am super penguin lol, well even the strongest of us can break down and sometimes pushing yourself to the limits is a bad idea!

anyways I have been doing well, I have been hanging around 142-144lbs and feeling pretty good. Am I strong? yes if you compare me to other girls, am i as strong as i used to be, lol, no not at all, not even close. Am I jacked, yes if you compare me to the general population, am i shredded, lol not even close, am i lean, yes if you compare me to other ppl, but if you compare me to someone prepping for a show, no.

I am still running my me2sanabolic cycles and loving it! I don't come off my steriods i just run really low doses and cycle on and off different cmpds. I know the general population will disagree with this and say that you have to come off for a period of time to let your body detox or your hormones get back to normal, but I don't agree with this at all. I truly believe that you can run low doses continuously as long as you don't run very toxic cmpds, you don't run very high doses and you don't do things in your normal diet and lifestyle that are very toxic to the body. I believe eating sugar and drinking alcohol is worst for the body than running low doses of hormones. Again read this closely this is my opinion and that's all!

Last edited:
I recently changed my diet up as well. my current macros are as follows: 3 meals of 20g of protein 11g of carbs, and 15g of fat from a omega 3 or 6 source and 2 cups of veggies. Also a salad with 20g of protein and 15g of fat (or sometimes i use a light dressing) and 2 protein bars or protein pancakes and 1 cheat me once a week. Of course when i train i have a post workout shake and i do snack on some walnuts here and there.