My journey to losing 22lbs

My wife and I replaced the fitness stage with travel. We had the same issue stopping the competition side of life. Fortunately, when we travel south in the winter, it gives us the push we need to still take our bodies to a respectable (but not dangerous or painful) level of conditioning. 2 minutes on a stage at near death, or a whole week of looking great and having fun with other couples that are also loving life. 10 years ago I would have laughed in your face if you told me I'd be choosing a trip to Mexico over 2 kits of gh.
Good to know it gets better with time. My husband keeps telling me that, he has a couple years on me and had to stop competing due to injuries, so he didn't have a choice. That was a very difficult thing to experience with him, I don't wish that on anyone. Once I made the decision that I had to stop competing I changed my career to a physical one where I basically cannot get myself to any competition level without jeopardizing my career, that seems to help a lot too. Did you and your wife make the decision to stop competing at the same time? any why did you both decide to stop? when you look back now are you happy you stopped when you did? I saw your pics on here, you do stay in excellent shape and you look great and i am sure your wife does too, my husband and I are like that, we make goals to get lean in the summer and look exceptional with keeping ourselves healthy and not taking it too far, it gives us something to train for.

I haven't been on here in a while, a lot has happened.

BW is staying at 145-146lbs ...its jumping from 145.4 to 145.8 and whatever. The fat burners really help me drop weight so I have noticed.

I took the week off of any fat burners. Today i am going to run ventipulmin for the next week as follows:
day 1: 40mcg
day 2: 60mcg
day 3 to 10: 80mcg
day 11: 60mcg
day 12: 40mcg
then 5 days nothing

I have and usually never run my fat burners this way, i am doing this simply for experimental reasons and for something new to do.

then i am going to take my me2anabolics clen and compare the 2 and fill u in on if I experience the exact same side effects and results that i got with the same dose of ventipulmin.

I have been working as a part-time framer when i have no roofing work and I shot a framing nail about 2 inches into my right hand into my muscle between my pointer finger and thumb, it was kindof like getting your ears pierced, it happened that fast, it just throbbed a lot more. I got my co-worker to rip it out for me, you should have seen his face, he was pretty shocked and I don't think he really wanted to rip it out, but I insisted, he did a really good job, I barely felt him pull it out. I was going to do it myself, but i knew this guy was better than i was at pulling nails out in general and i was in quite a bit of pain. I was still able to work the rest of the day and I worked yesterday, it slows me down, but whatever. The worst part is this has really affected my training. I cannot grip anything over a couple lbs with my thumb. my hand is swollen and sore, but its ok.

Feb 20: shot nail into had and my right knee was locking up so I couldn't train this day, so i took it off.

Feb 21: trained legs and did some abs, i am not even going to write the workout down. It was a "fluff" workout. what is a "fluff" workout, its what my husband and I call workouts where you do machines and so its training, but pretty easy.

I am going to run today and probably tomorrow as well. Its supposed to be plus temperatures tomorrow so I would love to go for a run outside. I have been patiently waiting for the nice weather to get outside for some runs!

Last edited:
Good to know it gets better with time. My husband keeps telling me that, he has a couple years on me and had to stop competing due to injuries, so he didn't have a choice. That was a very difficult thing to experience with him, I don't wish that on anyone. Once I made the decision that I had to stop competing I changed my career to a physical one where I basically cannot get myself to any competition level without jeopardizing my career, that seems to help a lot too. Did you and your wife make the decision to stop competing at the same time? any why did you both decide to stop? when you look back now are you happy you stopped when you did? I saw your pics on here, you do stay in excellent shape and you look great and i am sure your wife does too, my husband and I are like that, we make goals to get lean in the summer and look exceptional with keeping ourselves healthy and not taking it too far, it gives us something to train for.
My wife and I (well, getting married in may), actually did our final show together! We had agreed that this was our last time before we even started dieting. I think we both got to the point where we wanted to settle down and we needed a change in direction. But just like you guys we still try to keep in shape as much as possible. We still LOVE the sport and encourage and help our friends and go to all the competitions and cheer them on. We haven't been happier in life since we stopped because it has opened us up to so many more opportunities! We have made friendships with so many new people, in the last couple years, no stress, we can do anything we want, whenever we want. Like you guys though, we still take pride in our bodies and keep fit (she is a career personal trainer). We have found that we more enjoy just being in the background of the competition scene to be far more rewarding, and so much less expensive. We tell everyone that now that we quit the stage we have enough money and time for 2 trips south every winter. And even there we wind up making new friends from all over the world. Theres no easier way to say hello to stranger than to compliment them on their physique and ask if they compete. It's like theres an exclusive club that is world wide that we all belong to, and its members are some of the most interesting and kind people on the planet. I'm sure you guys also experience this in your daily travels. I highly recommend a trip to the Caribbean as I have yet to experience NOT meeting other people that we relate to 100 percent.

Feb 22 47 min run outside

Feb 23 34 min run outside (I ran pretty hard for this run, the weather was great and I felt great so i just went with it)

Feb 24
circuit 1
log press 55x15
pull ups bwx15
bench press 95x15
st bar curl 40x15
st bar tricep pressdown 50x15
v-ups 10x15
repeat 4 times took approx. 30 min

circuit 2
db lateral raise 15x15
bent over row 115x15
db fly 20x15
db hammer curl 20x15
tricep pressdown (rope) 50x15
ball crunches (left, center, right) bwx30
repeat 3 times took approx. 28 min

Feb 26
squat 165x10.185x10, 205x10x3
deadlift 225x10x3
db walking lunges 40x10x30

I haven't been on here in a while, I have been busy, still training and all that just busy. I shot a 3 1/4 inch nail half way into my hand, its healed now, but that postponed and altered my weight workouts for a few days.

I am taking a little break from running GH, I have been taking it for so many years that I thought some time off would be good. Maybe take a couple years off or 1 or something. I am not sure right now, but I stopped it about 3 weeks ago.

My cycle has been going really well! So I changed plans a bit, I can do this since I write the program. I am currently running 15mg of Me2prop (test prop) a week and on Feb 25 i added 25mg of eq per week. I have felt amazing on the 15mg of test prop, I have never been able to go that low before so I am really excited to drop it to 10mg and see how I feel with that. I am not going to do that until fall though. I would like to try primo and eq for a while because I feel that test is very anabolic and more anabolic than primo and eq so I think running these 2 cmpds may help me shed some mass.

I was also going to run a week of Ventipulmin, but I did it for a few days and realized that taking my second dose is going to be an issue since i work late and if i take it too late in the day it affects my sleep and I measure it with a 1ml syring and i do not want to carry that bottle with me to work and take it at work so I have switched to Me2albuterol.

So the Me2albuterol is awesome, I am taking 8mg in the morning and 8mg around 3pm, this is the max dose i would ever do, I feel its very effective at this dose and I do not need any more. I started so high because I was taking my max dose if clen for a day so I just switched to this cmpd. I didn't take my Me2clen because I didn't have it at home yet.

I also got some Me2t3 that I started taking yesterday. I really have a hard time noticing the effects of 25mcg of t3 especially when I am running so many other cmpds, but I like to take it to help keep me lean. I don't get any side effects and I feel really good taking it so I take it.

My body weight was hanging around 145-146 for the last week, I am back down to 144 this morning. Here are my thoughts, I have been running my fat burners on and off just to try it out. I have read a lot of protocols where you run 2 weeks on 2 weeks off, 2 days on 1 day off, and so many different ways to take it, thats pretty much why I was doing what I was doing, plus I thought I would be able to run it more long term. Anyways I am not sure what I will do with the fat burners, but it would be wiser for me to run them more consistently.

I still haven't taken any pictures just because I haven't had a chance and since i shot a nail through my hand and i did some weighted ab work, well I have been a but swollen and my abs were sore and i just don't look as good until the muscles calm down a bit. I am seeing a lot more veins in my abs and I can see my shoulder veins and they are striated so I am definitely leaner. I still look pretty jacked when i am training, after a run i look more slender, when i do my circuit workouts i look jacked and lean. So whatever, as long as I am getting lighter i have to be losing something and it can't just be all fat.

I am still eating a lot and I feel really good overall.

Feb 27
So today I ran on the treadmill and did 8 miles in just under 59 min, that's running at level 8.0 on the treadmill on average.
That's approx. a 7:30 min mile pace for an hour and i wasn't running all that hard, as in i could have done it faster! I was pretty relaxed until the last mile, i decided to pick it up for the last mile and then i went a bit faster for the last 1/2 mile and 1/4 mile. I also trained legs the day before. I am so impressed because in December I was running at a level 9 for 30 min and felt like shit, level 9 is slow, super slow, and I felt so pathetic. So really I have improved so much in such a short time. I really didn't expect this, well i kindof knew i could do it, but until it happens I always have some doubts. I am going to try to keep my running under control and not over train and go to crazy, but I have this tendency to push myself to extreme limits with everything I do. So my goal is to keep this under control.

I weighed 143.6 lbs this morning, its totally the albuterol I have been taken. I was at 145 to 146 at the beginning of the week and now i am down to 143 in just a couple days, this is just as i expected. Awesome Me2 albuterol, i highly recommend this! Remember in order for these fat burners to work this way you have to eat very clean and restrictive. I have extreme self discipline and self control, my husband doesn't know how i do it and he says this is very hard, its so normal for me. I never over eat and I do not eat sugar and I only eat enough carbs to feel good, be healthy and perform well at the gym. I am so in tuned with my body that I know what it wants as far as food goes and I give it that, i do not have this issue everyone has with junk food cravings. I used to a long time ago, but I don't anymore. When my body needs a cheat meal it tells me and at that time I give it one and then its happy and I am happy. I also eat lots and lots of fresh and cooked veggies a 50/50 split. Vegetables are the medicines from the earth and people do not eat enough of them. I truly believe that vegetables are the greatest foods you can eat. So many nutrients and they are so good for so many processes in the body. I eat for my body and not for pleasure and its the best feeling to feel good all the time. I do not drink alcohol, its very bad for the body and hard on your organs, just because the gov't and the majority of ppl think its okay to do doesn't mean it is! Its okay sometimes, just like everything, have fun in moderation, but should be limited and only used sparingly. The only thing i drink is coffee, water, and carbonated water. I only drink alcohol once a month max and that's like 1/2 a glass to one glass of wine and that's all.

Anyways, I am so happy right now even though I am not competing or setting PR's or doing anything too crazy, I feel good, I look good, I am in amazing shape. I can work a labour intensive job for 8 to 11 hours a day and then I can lift wieghts and run and do it all again the next day, its just amazing to have this much energy and feel so good and to be able to do so much with my body.

I took my blood pressure last night it was 95/57 and my heart rate was 55.

I am going to start running with my heart rate monitor and i will let you know my heart rate when running. I used to do a lot of heart rate training in the past and my heart rate is always pretty low, i think its just my genetics. I can run at a good training pace at a 150 to 160 bpm heart rate and an interval pace at 170 to 180 and that's running hard and the highest i ever got my heart rate to running as hard as i could was 192bpm and most fast runnersl can get into the 220 just to give you a reference.

A few things about me too, I do not own a couch and i do not watch TV, I am kindof anti TV, i think its not good for the brain as it requires no brain activity to watch the TV, reading is much healthier for the brain, its kind of like exercise for the brain. I constantly like to learn new things. I haven't watched TV since I was in grade nine when I started training. What did I do, I studied and did my school work and exercised 2-3 times a day all through high school. I fast tracked through high school, did 5 years in 4. In university it was the same i trained twice a day and studied all the other time, I always give 100% at everything I do and this way I am never disappointed in myself. I always have standards for myself and I have to be my best, i don't necessarily have to be better than anyone else other ppl's lives do not have any impact on me, but i have to be my best or I am a mental nut case and I am really hard on myself, if i don't do what i know i can do I get really depressed, so thats a big factor in my extreme self discipline. I spend my time wisely. I refuse to have a TV. My husband is the same he doesn't like TV, we have the odd time that we watch some youtube videos, and we watched some movies over Christmas break when we were on holidays, but we are more interested in building things and working on our house and doing hobbies and training, meal prep, and work takes a lot of time. As far as the couch goes, i hate couches, i never want one. My husband thinks we should get one, i am trying to postpone this as long as possible lol. i do not want one! Why? think about the position of your spine and neck when you sit on a couch? yes curved and your gut sticks out, thats a terrible position for the body to be in for a prolonged period of time. Plus couches are so comfortable that ppl will sit on the couch for a really long time infront of the TV watching their fav shows after work. Life and the world is passing you by as you sit there and do absolutely nothing, to me this is not real life and that is time that you will never get back. There is so much beauty and life going on in nature and life and time is very previous and should be very wisely because life goes by fast, ask anyone in their 60's how fast the last 10 years went by!

Whats really wild is that everyone I work with, ALL they do is watch television. None of them go to the gym, they don't even cook their own food most of the time. They eat prepackaged garbage. I wish the whole world lived as you and your husband do, it would make for a far more social and healthy world. We watch more youtube than anything, pretty much all bodybuilding content, probably drives her nuts when I put on Fouad and Luke talking about nothing for an hour. Its time I shuld be spending doing other things, you guys have the formula for sure.

Whats really wild is that everyone I work with, ALL they do is watch television. None of them go to the gym, they don't even cook their own food most of the time. They eat prepackaged garbage. I wish the whole world lived as you and your husband do, it would make for a far more social and healthy world. We watch more youtube than anything, pretty much all bodybuilding content, probably drives her nuts when I put on Fouad and Luke talking about nothing for an hour. Its time I shuld be spending doing other things, you guys have the formula for sure.
I like to listen to bb talk and some other stuff im interested in when i do my meal prep. Its most enjoyable for me to cook and clean when I have something to listen to. You know I am sure your wife and you would get along really well with my husband and I. I wish more ppl lived as we do as well, they would be a lot happier and healthier. People are really missing out on life.

I am sure you have been in this situation before where you are at work and everyone is always trying to get fit and diet, i don't understand why everyone is always trying and never there. Its so easy and everyone makes it so hard. People are crazy! They are so into their TV shows that they talk about these shows as if they are real life. When your on the outside of this looking in its complete psychotic. Its also insane that they will rush home and can't do anything else because they have to see these shows or they will spend the entire weekend watching the entire series and eating pizza and ice cream or whatever fast food they can get delivered, its absolutely disgusting. My favourite is the ppl who feed their children shitty food and then they respond by saying well they are young their bodies can handle it, meanwhile the parents are always bitching and complaining of their health and appearance from eating shitty food and they are taking their children down the exact same road! You know I cook for my dog, I cook bone meal with home made gelatin, I scrap the fat off so he only gets enough to be healthy and not too much to clog his arteries, he eats cooked and fresh vegetables, eggs, chicken, chicken livers, some canned and fresh fish and and he gets beef bones to chew on. Occasionally i cook him ground beef and steak. I make sure he always has all the vitamins, minerals, protein, and fiber he needs to be healthy and this is my dog and ppl do not have time to cook for their children. People speak like their child is the most valuable thing in their life so please someone tell me why you don't have time to cook for the most precious life in your life and I have time to make sure my dog is fed properly!!! Drives me crazy!!!! I have an 80lbs dog so he eats a lot and he always has food.

One of my favourite quotes is from the Dalai Lama:
"Man surprised me most about humanity. Because he sacrifices his health in order to make money. Then he sacrifices money to recuperate his health. And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived. "

I am sure your wife see's this a lot in people as I used to personal train and I worked in a pharmacy and this is where I would see a lot of people live this way and its really sad.

i have been missing for a while, my work is starting to get really busy and I am working part time when i have days off from my full time job, and I am still doing meal prep, cleaning, and training so i really do not have a free minute in the day. I will always train, its what I was made to do. It may not make me any money or add any value to society, but it is the one thing I love to do the most and I will do it forever. I will sacrifice all other pleasures in life so that I can workout. So when i say no free time, i actually have not even one minute to look at the forum. But i like it that way. This is how i always stay in shape you have to pick and choose whats most impt to you.

Anyways, first I have to say I am very very excited for this summer. I am going to have a whole new look and i am starting to like it and I am eating lots of food and getting lean and I have so much energy and feel absolutely amazing. My shoulders have loss some size, they are not as round and a lot more slender, they are very pretty. I always loved my shoulder muscles and it took me many years to build them, but i am liking my new shoulder look so that is good! My midsection is smaller as well, i can see it, i am not quite as stocky looking, I am a lot more slender and leaner. I took a few pictures, i will upload them, they are not exactly as my others were, but I really wanna get some pics up so I am just going to upload them. I am going to try my best to do some side by sides that look very similar.

Workouts over the past few weeks:

Feb 29 - upper body circuit x 2
Mar 1 - legs
Mar 2 - 47 min run outside
Mar 4 - 20 min run on treadmill (i worked a long day and was home late and i wanted to get a run in so i just did 20 min)
Mar 5 - upper body circuit
Mar 6 - 5 mile run on the treadmill
Mar 7 - legs
Mar 10 - 30 min run on the treadmill
Mar 11 - upper body circuit
Mar 12 - 38 min run outside

this is how i am going to update my workouts from now on because it takes too much time to write them all out, if anyone wants to see a specific workout just ask and i will post it.

Please keep in mind that I work full time as a roofer and I work part-time as a framer. So i am doing all my workouts and runs after work and on weekend. Not many ppl can do what I do, most ppl after a day of roofing or framing go home and relax, i train, cook, clean and take care of my dog. When you see my results you have to take into consideration that 1) I do a lot of physical activity all day 2) my diet is right on point, i never miss a meal, i never eat out (unless its planned), i carry a bag of food with me and I always have extra so that if i am hungry i do not need to buy food anywhere ever! 3) i never miss a workout because i am too tired or I have other priorities, i change days around, i give my body rest when it needs it, but I never miss a workout or eat off diet because of temptation or laziness! That is very impt to note. It is the key to succcess in fitness.

Gear:
So i am not following my plan, i am changing it by the day. I lowered the test prop to 10mg a week and i dropped the EQ. I decided to drop the EQ because I felt it was too much with 15mg of test prop a week and i felt it was stopping my weight loss (as in it was allowing me to hold onto my muscle which I am trying to lose weight and size). I just finished my sachet of me2albuterol, great stuff, i loved it and would recommend it to anyone. Do i like it more than prosum that i ran in the past, no, its right on par with that, what i can say is its a great product and does what it should. I ran max 16mg a day 8mg in the morning and 8mg around 3pm. I also took a little time off of the gh, why no reason just wanted some time off from shots. I am also taking my 25mcg of t3 daily its great, nothing to really post on that besides i feel great and look great.

I am probably going to switch my 10mg of test prop to 25mg of primo a week and see what that does. I am also going to take a week off of fat burners and then start up the me2clen so i can see how that works. I will post pics today!

Great, great work. You look more dense and full in new pics.
I can relate as well to stopping as my Wife and I were both in deep as well. We still train like always, just more ability to do other life enhancing things we skipped for over 20 yrs.

Great, great work. You look more dense and full in new pics.
I can relate as well to stopping as my Wife and I were both in deep as well. We still train like always, just more ability to do other life enhancing things we skipped for over 20 yrs.
Thanks, my husband and I are on our way like you and your wife. Before we never went anywhere unless it was to compete or train, that was all of our "vacations" now we were just talking about going away next Feb or i told my husband we can buy a tractor which would you prefer. He wants the tractor one that we can put different attachments on, so do I, i told him we can travel somewhere when we are old, lol. Now we just train because we love it and we like the way it makes us look. That's a little added bonus, plus its nice to be healthy. Its been really nice the last little while i have been lifting and running and working and i have no injuries or aches and pains. I used to have quite a few little nagging things here and there. It was all signs that i needed to stop. Its nice to know there is life after competing lol, at one time in life i didn't know what i would do if i wasn't training for something. I think my job helps that a lot since its so hard on the body.

BW is staying at 144-145 so I feel I need to change my gear to something that isn't as strong as test, like primo. I have been doing a lot of exercise and keeping my diet very strict and I am leaner as you can see in my pics, but I think the test prop is allowing my body keep the size and since i would like to weigh around 135lbs I need to drop a little lean mass.

workouts from the past week
Mar 14 - legs
Mar 15 - 46 min run outside
Mar 17 - upper body circuit
Mar 19 - 46 min run outside
Mar 20 - 34 min run outside

tomorrow i am going to train legs. I was pretty tired running yesterday, I worked by the water so I wanted to go for a run by the water so I changed my leg workout days from yesterday to tomorrow.

So I have about 1 ml of test prop left, i am going to finish that bottle then switch to primo and I am going to try out the me2clen starting next week and i will let you know what i think of it.

I decided to take body measurements Feb 17 and I took them again this morning and here are my results:
waist down (around my belly button) down 1 inch
hips (around the mid butt) down 1 inch
chest (around nipple line) down 1 inch
thigh (mid thigh) down 1/2 inch
calf (largest part of calf) down 1/4 inch
arm (mid arm) down 1/4 inch

workouts from the last few days....
Mar 21 - legs
Mar 23 - 45 min run on the treadmill
Mar 24 - upper body 2 circuits
Mar 26 - 47 min run outside

I finished my bottle of me2prop on the weekend so I started to run my me2primo. took my first shot yesterday and it was great. I took 0.5mls and i feel no pain or anything. i am hoping the primo will allow me to drop a few more lbs. I am staying around 144-145.

I also started the me2clen I always split my doses into 2. One in the morning and one in the evening.
Monday 25mcg AM 25mcg PM
Tuesday same
Wed 50mcg AM 25mcg PM
Thurs same - so funny thing i took my 50mcg this morning and i was pretty shaky and i could really feel the clen. My right foot was also getting crampy this afternoon. I have taken a lot of clen in my life and I have to say this one is really good. its really strong. I really like it. I think i am going to change my dose to 40mcg in the am and 40mcg in the PM. I usually like to take 80mcg a day. I think taking 50mcg at once is too much for me.

I have been feeling really good. I have really good endurance and I am still fairly strong. My husband really notices the changes in my physique and he is really excited to see what running the primo will do for me :)

Mar 27 - 40 min run outside. I actually got a sun burn today, it was so nice. I was supposed to train legs today, but because the weather was so nice i had to go running outside so i did my leg workout Saturday.
Mar 28 - legs; well this sucked, my legs were pretty tired and a bit sore running on Friday. Friday night i had a dream i was asking my husband if he thinks i should switch my leg workout from Saturday to Sunday since my legs were tired and sore running and then i woke up. Well i felt fine yesterday so around 6pm i decided to do my leg workout and that didn't go well at all. I started squatting and i was planning on doing 185x10x5 and i did the first rep on the fifth set and my quads felt as thought they were going to cramp, so i racked the weight and took a rest. I moved onto my db walking lunges and i drop the weight 10lbs and again after 2 sets my quads were not happy. So i dropped the weight another 10 lbs and did 2 more sets. i was able to do some glute and hamstring stuff to finish my leg workout, but that really sucked.

I think I over trained and that in combination with the clen i have been taking really just pushed me over the edge. For the rest of the night my quads felt as though i had competed that day or hit a max. I felt as though i pushed my legs to the limit. I haven't felt that in a long time. Anyways today i am going to be doing an upper body workout. Its raining for most of the day so its a great day to stay indoors and train.