My journey to losing 22lbs

Oh she’s fine, actually she keeps teasing me that she will be the lean one this holiday, lol.
I play that game with my husband as well. Who can get leaner. I always win, but he always looks freakier. He has the craziest veins all over his legs i can't get my legs as veiny as him. I have some nice veins in my quads and calves of course, but i cant compete with men on that one. I can get my abs ridiculously veiny. I have a pic from 2 years ago if u wanna see it i can post it.
We r usually 100lbs apart. Well right now he is weighing 270 and I'm 143, but that's because he is bulking and I'm cutting, but before we started this we were always 100lbs apart.

I play that game with my husband as well. Who can get leaner. I always win, but he always looks freakier. He has the craziest veins all over his legs i can't get my legs as veiny as him. I have some nice veins in my quads and calves of course, but i cant compete with men on that one. I can get my abs ridiculously veiny. I have a pic from 2 years ago if u wanna see it i can post it.
We r usually 100lbs apart. Well right now he is weighing 270 and I'm 143, but that's because he is bulking and I'm cutting, but before we started this we were always 100lbs apart.
The answer is always, Yes I would like to see pics.

Yeah you should post it.
I bet it looks cool.
How tall is your husband?

‘Normally I get leaner for mexico then fatter all summer. Decided to go backwards this time.
My wife and I are the same height and I’m 60 lbs heavier than her.

Yeah you should post it.
I bet it looks cool.
How tall is your husband?

‘Normally I get leaner for mexico then fatter all summer. Decided to go backwards this time.
My wife and I are the same height and I’m 60 lbs heavier than her.
My husband is 6'0 and im 5'2" so almost a foot difference.

My ab veins pic, maybe i will get leaner this summer.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1581462177245.jpg
    FB_IMG_1581462177245.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 22
  • 18513668_1943932959171933_358328992656261120_n(1).jpg
    18513668_1943932959171933_358328992656261120_n(1).jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
My husband is 6'0 and im 5'2" so almost a foot difference.

My ab veins pic, maybe i will get leaner this summer. I have another one that shows more veins in my upper 2 abs.
Holy shit, you were really lean.
What were you running then? Was it making a difference?

I figured he was around 6” a lot of weight at 6”.
Well maybe I’m lying I’m likely an inch shorter than my wife, lol.

Holy shit, you were really lean.
What were you running then? Was it making a difference?

my husband and i compliment each other well, he is a good size and he is healthy, which is impt to me.

ya i was thanks, my favourite is when i see the veins in my upper abs by my sternum. I always have veins in my lower abs thats a daily requirement for me lol, if i can't see them i eat less, but the upper veins i have to work for those. thats why i added the second pic so you can see the little upper veins.

I figured he was around 6” a lot of weight at 6”.
Well maybe I’m lying I’m likely an inch shorter than my wife, lol.
i think i went up to 50mcg of t3 because i usually always take 25mcg (i call that my replacement since genetically my body likes to have a bit more fat than i want it to have) and 80mcg of clen (i never run more than 80mcg, i don't need to i feel i get good results with 80mcg) and 20mg of test prop and 20mg of var. i wasn't eating any carbs and i reduced my calories and I was doing morning cardio on an empty stomach. Ya the gear definitely makes a difference, i can't get that lean without gear, genetically my body will not get that lean. I don't have your metabolism lol, i think thats why i can put muscle on easily, its really hard for me to lose weight. I can't get that lean naturally, i got super lean 3 times naturally, this was way before i ever did anything and i was so unhealthy. it was pretty bad, i tortured myself and i got some medical issues from it, leaning out on gear, nothing happens to me and i never rebound from it either, i have figured out what i am doing so its pretty easy for me to get shredded. Now with my job its not so easy because i need energy to work, but at that time i worked in the office on a computer all day so i could easily have low energy.

i think i went up to 50mcg of t3 because i usually always take 25mcg (i call that my replacement since genetically my body likes to have a bit more fat than i want it to have) and 80mcg of clen (i never run more than 80mcg, i don't need to i feel i get good results with 80mcg) and 20mg of test prop and 20mg of var. i wasn't eating any carbs and i reduced my calories and I was doing morning cardio on an empty stomach. Ya the gear definitely makes a difference, i can't get that lean without gear, genetically my body will not get that lean. I don't have your metabolism lol, i think thats why i can put muscle on easily, its really hard for me to lose weight. I can't get that lean naturally, i got super lean 3 times naturally, this was way before i ever did anything and i was so unhealthy. it was pretty bad, i tortured myself and i got some medical issues from it, leaning out on gear, nothing happens to me and i never rebound from it either, i have figured out what i am doing so its pretty easy for me to get shredded. Now with my job its not so easy because i need energy to work, but at that time i worked in the office on a computer all day so i could easily have low energy.
We are on the opposite ends. I have no issue getting lean, but getting big and bulky is really tough for me, well at almost 50 I’m thinking getting really large is likely over now if I want to live longer, lol.
I’ve never used t3, but I have used clen, like 20 mcg a day, think I may have went to 30 max. I’m pretty twitchy already :)

Hey, even with gear you still have to put in the effort of controlling yourself, so it’s not all the gear.

We are on the opposite ends. I have no issue getting lean, but getting big and bulky is really tough for me, well at almost 50 I’m thinking getting really large is likely over now if I want to live longer, lol.
I’ve never used t3, but I have used clen, like 20 mcg a day, think I may have went to 30 max. I’m pretty twitchy already :)

Hey, even with gear you still have to put in the effort of controlling yourself, so it’s not all the gear.

ya usually ppl like you, who are hard gainers, but can stay really lean do not react well to t3, it makes you feel worst. I feel good on it. Yes you are right you always have to put in the work, just the gear gives you that freaky look and exceptional look that you cannot get naturally and you feel way better than you do naturally, you feel healthier, like the body needs the gear to help your body repair and to hold onto the muscle while you are essentially starving yourself.

Damn!! That's impressive how lean you were!! A lot of work done for sure!

How many cals were you eating during this time?
How long were you able to maintain this state?

Damn!! That's impressive how lean you were!! A lot of work done for sure!

How many cals were you eating during this time?
How long were you able to maintain this state?
anywhere from 1600-1800 mainly protein and fats. I don't do well with carbs, they make me fat and i don't need many carbs to be strong and feel good so i eat barely any carbs, even now i do not eat many carbs, 2 tbsp of rice with my meals and at that time i would have a sprinkle of rice on 3 of my 5 to 6 meals a day and honey with my protein shake post workout. I eat a lot of veggies and i don't count them, but i avoid the high GI veggies and high sugar veggies, i will count those, like beets, parsnips, carrots etc.

I maintain a very lean look all the time, i haven't posted a lot of pics, i don't like to post a lot of pics of myself, but here are a few of what i usually always look like. So i really just get shredded and stay lean all the time. I judge my fat composition by the veins in my lower abs, if i can't see them then i need to eat less and its usually less nuts. I tend to eat to many nuts sometimes lol.

Attachments

• Slide1.JPG
    Slide1.JPG
    82.2 KB · Views: 33
  • Slide2.JPG
    Slide2.JPG
    67.3 KB · Views: 34
  • Slide3.JPG
    Slide3.JPG
    66.9 KB · Views: 34
weighed 142.6lbs this morning :)

Last workout i did was Feb 10
Circuit 1:
O\H press 65x15
lat pull down 110x15
db bench press 40x15
st bar curl 35x15
bent over db kickbacks 15x15
10 v-ups, 10 st leg sit ups, 10 sit ups
90 sec run at level 9
repeat 4 times approx 30 min
i took about 30 sec rest after the run to catch my breath.

Circuit 2
log press 55x10
bar pick and push 55x10
close grip pull down 120x10x2 (i couldn't do the 3rd set because i was cramping)
db incline press 40x10 x2 40x8x1
db curl 20 x 10
st bar pressdown 60x10
hanging windshield wipers bwx10x2 (i couldn't do another set i started to cramp)

i took yesterday off as i was really tired, i got my new shoes in the mail going to try running in them tonight.

Feb 12
I got my new running shoes today
did a 30 min run, i was really tired so i only did 30 min, I have been working lots and its been cold and icy and snowy so i just did a 30min run, it felt great though, i definitely needed new shoes!!!

Feb 13
trained legs and had a great workout
squat 185x10x10 - I didn't plan on doing all these reps, and at the 7th set i was feeling pretty tired, i even debated with myself only doing 8 sets and then i told myself no do 10 and take a little more rest! I had to go tell my husband that i hit all 100 reps, it was pretty hard for me to do, i think all the running and weigh loss and working has made this workout a bit more challenging, which is ok. I am ok with that. I have not been wearing my soft belt or knee sleeves either. I figured if i can't lift the weight without them, then i am lifting too much weight!
SL curl 25x10x3 (working on isolating the hamstring, my right hamstring almost cramped when i was doing this)
SL leg extension 50x10x3 (again working on form isolating the quads, not holding onto the handles)
cable kicnbacks 20x10x3

I took yesterday off, i was just tired and my quads were pretty tight. I am going to go for a run today, yes with my new shoes!!!, do an hour. I am going to try to keep my runs max an hour. I think that is long enough to get all the benefits of running without over doing it.

Last edited:
Stats update:
Started at 152lbs Dec 1 was 154lbs Jan 5 and the lowest I have seen on the scale was a couple days ago at 142.6lbs goal weight 130-135lbs - 7-13lbs to go and then I have to stay there and maintain.

Diet: 5 meals a day
I eat 3 meals of protien, carb, vegetable and fat
2 meals are my homemade protein pancakes with a nut butter or sometimes i have protein bars if i am out of pancakes
1 meal is salad with a fat and protein
on days i workout i have a protein shake with honey post workout

- the only carbs i eat with my meals are quinoa, rice, and buckwheat, sometimes i have a slice of bread, this is rare.
- I add 3 small bananas or 2 medium ones to 500g of egg whites when i make my protein pancakes, that makes about 16 pancakes
- fats; hempseed oil, avocados, macadamia nut oil, olive oil, flaxseed oil, walnut oil, nut butters, nuts coconut oil
- protein i get from chicken hearts, chicken breast, extra lean ground turkey, trout, canned fish, eggs, and red meat occasionally.
- vegetables; i eat a salad everyday, i eat cooked veggies with 3 of my meals

I have been eating the same foods for many many years now. I do not eat many carbs, I eat enough to give me the strength and energy I need to work and workout and feel good, but never to many that I will spill over into fat cells! this is very impt in staying lean. I also do not eat until I am full, I always eat until I am comfortable. A rule of thumb i always have is I should be able to suck my stomach in after a meal and I should be able to run right after a meal, if I cannot do both of those things I have eaten too much food.

I am not starving at all, this is the first time I have dropped weight without dropping calories or doing fasted cardio. All I have done is changed my weight workouts from heavy lifting to lighter weights, higher reps, and circuit training (thanks for the idea to @Funnyman and @bebeav) and I have increased my cardio from 20min sessions to a max of 1 hour sessions. I have not trained more often, I have actually worked out less and my workouts are not nearly as intense as they used to be. I do eat less food, I base my portion sizes on how hungry my body is, if i need more food i eat more, if my body feels it needs more carbs i give it more carbs, if it needs less i eat less. Its pretty simple. I also have to include that my job is very labour intensive and I work very long hours with very short breaks and then workout after work so I am doing more exercise than just my workouts at the gym.

Gear:
As far as gear goes i have been taking 20mg of test prop a week, 25mcg of t3, 1IU GH,
fat burners: 1 week on of clen and one week off then one week on of albuterol and 1 week off, i have been ramping up and down the dose. Max dose of clen is 80mcg, max dose of albuterol is 15mg. I just made this protocol up, i have not done this before so I thought i would try it and it seems to be working fairly well.

So I finally hit a plateau with my weight loss, Thurs morning I was 142.6, Friday morning 143.4 and then Saturday I was 145.8 and Sunday 145.6. I did make some home made, sushi rice free of course, on Friday, it was pretty gross, my husband and I were not feeling too good from it. I used cooked fish, I think the sodium from the soya sauce and imitation crab meat didn't go well with us. He was up 5lbs and I was up a few as well as you can see. We are both probably holding water from the sodium. Anyways, I am not doing that again!

I was expecting my weight to stop going down though, this is quite normal, I should go back to the 143/144 range in a couple days, once my body adjusts to the sodium load, and stay there for a week or 2 until i drop some more weight.

Anyways, everything else is going really well, i will try to get some progress pics on here soon as I am due!

Feb 16 workout
circuit 1
bar pick and push 45lbs x15
pull ups bw x 10
O/H press 64lbsx15
deadlift 185lbs x 10
push ups bw x 15
st bar curl 40x15
v-ups bwx15
repeated 4 times took approx. 30 min

circuit 2
db bench 40x10
db row 50x10
seated db shoulder press 20x10
standing db bicep curl 20x10
bench dips bw x 10
l-sit hold 10 sec
repeat 4 times took approx. 20 min

Feb 17

interval workout on the treadmill
- total time : 60 min
- total mileage 7.45

10 min warm up at level 7
1 min at 6.5 1 min at 9 repeat 20 times
10 min cool down at level 7

My right shin was a bit tender running faster so its not 100%, but its so much better with my new shoes. I am feeling so good running, i am not breathing heavy at all, its very easy on my heart and lunges, my muscles are still adjusting though.

My husband keeps noticing how much leaner and slender I am looking :) ...I will get some progress pics sometime this week.

Tomorrow is a rest day and then Wed is legs!

So I have switched my gear to a new lab, Me2anabolics, well I am going to give this lab a try and see if I like it and if I will stick with it for good! Its specifically designed for women and the dosages are much lower. I have been wanting to lower my anabolic dosages for a long time now. Ever since I stopped competing I have been cycling on and off certain cmpds and trying to take the minimal amount of gear that I can with the maximum amount of benefits.

I do not want to stop them 100% because I would still like to have all the benefits that come with running anabolics, like no period, no PMS, no bloating, I like the way it makes me feel mentally, I don't get those odd days where I think I am fat and ugly (any girl reading this will know what i am talking about, guys may not be able to relate), i have no mood swings, I like how it makes my body feel energize and strong, I recover quickly from my workouts and I can do a lot of physical activity in the day and recover fairly quickly so I can do it all again the next day. The idea of taken very low doses of anabolics is now possible for me with this new line that I discovered. My goal in the anabolics area is to find the minimum amount of gear I can take to have all the benefits I want. I am simply going to do this by trial and error and this is all experimental for me. I have never done anything like this before so its fun new and exciting and it gives me something to do since I am not training to compete anymore.

Its hard to describe to ppl what it is like to have your entire life day in and out revolve around training for competitions and then one day it all stops, you feel lost and you feel that you need something to fulfill that space. For so many years I lived off of a program, what to eat, when to eat, what to lift on what day, when to train, what to train, when to do cardio, how much cardio etc. everything is mapped out and my work and past time activities would fit around that schedule. Now that is gone and I am lost, so that's why I decided to make this log and try to lose weight by doing cardio and lighter weight workouts. Even if no one were to read this log, but me, this log forces me to stick to the plan! It holds me accountable. Its very very hard for me to transition from being strong and the best at what I did and constantly getting better to being a nobody, just some fit girl at the gym. Its really hard, even though I always did it for me, I feel I could have done so much more and I didn't reach my best.

In life I have to constantly be making progress and obtaining goals and I have to constantly be working hard, I do not like to relax and do nothing and i never settle for anything, its just the way I have always been and always will be. That's why its so easy for me to restrict things in my life such as food and alcohol and down time. I know what I want and I do whatever it takes to get there, no matter how hard it is or how much work I have to put in and I believe it you want to be your best at anything you have to give in 100% effort always! I would always tell ppl do everything you do the best you can do it, you may not be the best, but as long as you do your best you will always be satisfied.

So anyways, this new line of anabolics and my new goal to lose some weight is fun for me to experiment with and it makes me pretty happy! oh and lastly, I think taking less gear will definitely help me lose weight! that's another reason why I am excited to see this new product.

Last edited:
So I have switched my gear to a new lab, Me2anabolics, well I am going to give this lab a try and see if I like it and if I will stick with it for good! Its specifically designed for women and the dosages are much lower. I have been wanting to lower my anabolic dosages for a long time now. Ever since I stopped competing I have been cycling on and off certain cmpds and trying to take the minimal amount of gear that I can with the maximum amount of benefits.

I do not want to stop them 100% because I would still like to have all the benefits that come with running anabolics, like no period, no PMS, no bloating, I like the way it makes me feel mentally, I don't get those odd days where I think I am fat and ugly (any girl reading this will know what i am talking about, guys may not be able to relate), i have no mood swings, I like how it makes my body feel energize and strong, I recover quickly from my workouts and I can do a lot of physical activity in the day and recover fairly quickly so I can do it all again the next day. The idea of taken very low doses of anabolics is now possible for me with this new line that I discovered. My goal in the anabolics area is to find the minimum amount of gear I can take to have all the benefits I want. I am simply going to do this by trial and error and this is all experimental for me. I have never done anything like this before so its fun new and exciting and it gives me something to do since I am not training to compete anymore.

Its hard to describe to ppl what it is like to have your entire life day in and out revolve around training for competitions and then one day it all stops, you feel lost and you feel that you need something to fulfill that space. For so many years I lived off of a program, what to eat, when to eat, what to lift on what day, when to train, what to train, when to do cardio, how much cardio etc. everything is mapped out and my work and past time activities would fit around that schedule. Now that is gone and I am lost, so that's why I decided to make this log and try to lose weight by doing cardio and lighter weight workouts. Even if no one were to read this log, but me, this log forces me to stick to the plan! It holds me accountable. Its very very hard for me to transition from being strong and the best at what I did and constantly getting better to being a nobody, just some fit girl at the gym. Its really hard, even though I always did it for me, I feel I could have done so much more and I didn't reach my best.

In life I have to constantly be making progress and obtaining goals and I have to constantly be working hard, I do not like to relax and do nothing and i never settle for anything, its just the way I have always been and always will be. That's why its so easy for me to restrict things in my life such as food and alcohol and down time. I know what I want and I do whatever it takes to get there, no matter how hard it is or how much work I have to put in and I believe it you want to be your best at anything you have to give in 100% effort always! I would always tell ppl do everything you do the best you can do it, you may not be the best, but as long as you do your best you will always be satisfied.

So anyways, this new line of anabolics and my new goal to lose some weight is fun for me to experiment with and it makes me pretty happy! oh and lastly, I think taking less gear will definitely help me lose weight! that's another reason why I am excited to see this new product.
My wife and I replaced the fitness stage with travel. We had the same issue stopping the competition side of life. Fortunately, when we travel south in the winter, it gives us the push we need to still take our bodies to a respectable (but not dangerous or painful) level of conditioning. 2 minutes on a stage at near death, or a whole week of looking great and having fun with other couples that are also loving life. 10 years ago I would have laughed in your face if you told me I'd be choosing a trip to Mexico over 2 kits of gh.