My Home Gym - Covid time

silant76

Trusted Member
Just thought to share this, hope its at the right place.

Last december I started to put together my home gym slowly, piece by piece, and it turn out to be be very useful, I actually enjoy it more then i thought
When the lazy day it me, its easier just to get down the basement and get few set done
With the Covid not getting better, I think ill through few more pieces in there, tv and Youtube

Attachments

• can bra.jpg
    can bra.jpg
    388.4 KB · Views: 54
  • can b.jpg
    can b.jpg
    389.9 KB · Views: 54
Just thought to share this, hope its at the right place.

Last december I started to put together my home gym slowly, piece by piece, and it turn out to be be very useful, I actually enjoy it more then i thought
When the lazy day it me, its easier just to get down the basement and get few set done
With the Covid not getting better, I think ill through few more pieces in there, tv and Youtube
I have that exact same machine in the garage.
It a damn good piece of equipment. Been using it for 20+ years. I got a bit of cable stretch when I added weight on top of the stack to increase my bench but the amount of adjustment you can do it was fine.
I’m going to cut down the bars going over to the leg press attachment so it takes up less space.
My favourite thing is sitting on the fly part, with the cable attachment right behind your head, I do my triceps.
Did they give you the bottle of silicone spray for the weight stack uprights?
That was the best lubricant I have ever had, wish I could get it.

I know that machine wax pretty pricy, what did it set you back if you don’t mind.

I have that exact same machine in the garage.
It a damn good piece of equipment. Been using it for 20+ years. I got a bit of cable stretch when I added weight on top of the stack to increase my bench but the amount of adjustment you can do it was fine.
I’m going to cut down the bars going over to the leg press attachment so it takes up less space.
My favourite thing is sitting on the fly part, with the cable attachment right behind your head, I do my triceps.
Did they give you the bottle of silicone spray for the weight stack uprights?
That was the best lubricant I have ever had, wish I could get it.

I know that machine wax pretty pricy, what did it set you back if you don’t mind.
I never heard about that brand before i bought this one, its great, i love it.
The lat and fly are my fav with this, but to say true, i love almost everything on it lol
I think that my top one, its the single cable, upper chest fly

I use reg silicone spray for the bars, and grease gun for the leg press.

I was lucky to get it for a very good price, was second hand and barely use at all, i had to take it part OLE F....k
and put it back together with not booklet, all that for $ 650 lol
That was a deal :)

I see girl sneakers, you allow your wife to train there as well? Shame, I threw mine out to the garage, lol. Yeah the heated garage with a 62” tv, lol.
wife rarely works out, I take the heavy bag down and kids use the floor and mirror for dance practice occasionally. Garage is a great gym place!

wife rarely works out, I take the heavy bag down and kids use the floor and mirror for dance practice occasionally. Garage is a great gym place!
My garage is pretty much only for tools, my motorcycle, snowblower and a circuit training cardio gym, lol. With an area for planking and abs.
Its a perfect set up for my wife, which I use only if shes not training. I’m not allowed in her area as she works out, lol. My wife is more consistant with training then me. But hers is more for fitness than muscle building.

Now I do vac the floor inbetween sets when I am training sometimes, and it needs a good vacumming right now, lol.

My wife does all the other domestic chores so the garage and outside is my responsibility.