My hgh Experience

bowserthedog

Trusted Member
I'm 39 years old currently 310 pounds. Muscular build. I've got osteo arthritis in my knees and hips and who knows where else.

I'm currently on 90mg a week trt and 20mg daily of anavar.

Week 1
Running 1 unit daily (nightly) of purple tops

- my joints are less sore. I think anavar makes my joints more sore because it lowers water and the hgh is combating the anavar water loss and providing some relief to my joints. Bro science.

- sleeping better at night.

- I feel like my digestion had sped up. As a result I feel hungry more often but I'm not really eating anymore than before. Hunger I can handle. Food cravings is what gets me. In this case it's just the feeling of an empty stomach.

- Increased energy in the gym. I feel like I've got the same level of energy on Day 5 of training as I do on day one after my two off days.

Will continue with updates in the future.

I'm convinced I'm already experiencing fat loss.

Has anyone else experienced painful muscle cramps on hgh?

Nobody sold me anything. I'm aware that it's supposed to take a while to do it's thing. However I've been getting lean over the past week a moved a notch on my belt. So I'm just trying to figure out how or why that happened.

Nobody sold me anything. I'm aware that it's supposed to take a while to do it's thing. However I've been getting lean over the past week a moved a notch on my belt. So I'm just trying to figure out how or why that happened.
I’ve felt that way when I started growth to bro

I switched to 1.5 ui last month. I watched a video by More Plates More Dates and based on the study that he cited at 1.84 ui per injection I would be maxing out the fat burning effects based on my current weight. I'm going to try and get up to 2 units soon. Just taking is slow in case of theragy.

I’ve watched that same video...........just cus that guy said it don’t take that as law but going up slowly is it best route forsure I do 2.8 iu twice daily am pm and I have some sides forsure that are still lingering

I'm concerned too about carpel tunnel. I already have weak grip strength so I don't want to lose anymore of it. :)

I'm convinced I'm already experiencing fat loss.

Has anyone else experienced painful muscle cramps on hgh?
I don’t know about the fat loss

But yes cramps. Gh really fucks with my water balance. My lower back usually aches, I feel like crap if I do something stupid like try to use more than 2 iu a day.

It also constipates me.

Increase your water. I recommend taking a rehydration supplement every day, like pedilite, from like shoppers or whatever.

As your body adjusts the cramping will reduce. If you make adjustments to your dose, do it slowly.

You are 310 lbs, how can you have weak grip strength?
Anyhow go buy some spring things and squeeze them while watching tv.

I've got some on the way. I didn't lift weights for about 6 years until about 1 year ago. My strength doing deadlifts has gone up rather quickly and at 240 pounds the limiting factor seems to be my grip strength.

I switched to 1.5 ui last month. I watched a video by More Plates More Dates and based on the study that he cited at 1.84 ui per injection I would be maxing out the fat burning effects based on my current weight. I'm going to try and get up to 2 units soon. Just taking is slow in case of theragy.
Fuck that guy man.. if you’re gonna go though YouTube university there’s plenty of other more educated guys on that platform you can listen too brother!

I've got some on the way. I didn't lift weights for about 6 years until about 1 year ago. My strength doing deadlifts has gone up rather quickly and at 240 pounds the limiting factor seems to be my grip strength.
Use straps.
If you are training back, then why train hands?
train your grip strength separately. Anyhow that’s how I think about it.
My hands are as strong as fuck and I always use straps. But I used to train my hands separately. Plus training forearms will increase grip strength.

Use straps.
If you are training back, then why train hands?
train your grip strength separately. Anyhow that’s how I think about it.
My hands are as strong as fuck and I always use straps. But I used to train my hands separately. Plus training forearms will increase grip strength.
Will do.

Fuck that guy man.. if you’re gonna go though YouTube university there’s plenty of other more educated guys on that platform you can listen too brother!
I've been having trouble finding detailed information on running gh on YouTube. Do you have any videos to suggest?