My grandsons bearded dragon

Sorbate

Board Dumbass
Trusted Member
Anyhow I used her as a calming measure in another thread, lol, didn’t work, it was more of a joke anyways.

But if your kid wants a lizard that is super lazy, will hang on you for hours and never move, you can place it on the floor and it doesn’t move much, so no worries about it running away.
But it can be handled all the time after it’s a few months old and eating well. Doesn’t take much maintenance, but ears live food, like worms, crickets and pinky mice when it gets larger.

Mind you if you want the perfect lizard, a water dragon. I had those years ago. I built a fish tank in their enclosure, they would poop in there and since I had a filter and fish in there, it would break down the waste, no scooping poop out of a cage, once every two weeks I’d clean the tank like you would a normal fish tank. Best part, I’d buy feeder goldfish, and the dragons would pick put their own fish when hungry.
They were also big enough to handle cats by wipping them with their tails.

Anyhow here is picture of the bearded dragon.
A1287A41-3780-4AA7-BD23-134395B9F1B0.jpegE734592F-370E-43B9-B7EA-7830B4135120.jpeg7EDD2C04-3130-4645-895C-4BFA09C854D0.jpeg

Anyhow I used her as a calming measure in another thread, lol, didn’t work, it was more of a joke anyways.

But if your kid wants a lizard that is super lazy, will hang on you for hours and never move, you can place it on the floor and it doesn’t move much, so no worries about it running away.
But it can be handled all the time after it’s a few months old and eating well. Doesn’t take much maintenance, but ears live food, like worms, crickets and pinky mice when it gets larger.

Mind you if you want the perfect lizard, a water dragon. I had those years ago. I built a fish tank in their enclosure, they would poop in there and since I had a filter and fish in there, it would break down the waste, no scooping poop out of a cage, once every two weeks I’d clean the tank like you would a normal fish tank. Best part, I’d buy feeder goldfish, and the dragons would pick put their own fish when hungry.
They were also big enough to handle cats by wipping them with their tails.

Anyhow here is picture of the bearded dragon.
View attachment 6423View attachment 6424View attachment 6425
Nice!!! Very cool pet! I wonder how it would get a long with a dog?

Nice!!! Very cool pet! I wonder how it would get a long with a dog?
Fine if your dog didnt eat it, lol.
It is so lame it does nothing. Like seriously nothing.
I think if you played with it more after it was about 5 months old, like your kids played with it, it would move around, but ours kinda just sat on my grandson, so it doesn’t move much.
It never bites and only gets about 30% larger than your hand minus the tail.

Fine if your dog didnt eat it, lol.
It is so lame it does nothing. Like seriously nothing.
I think if you played with it more after it was about 5 months old, like your kids played with it, it would move around, but ours kinda just sat on my grandson, so it doesn’t move much.
It never bites and only gets about 30% larger than your hand minus the tail.
Great pet suggestion for everyone's kids here at CB ..... Christmas is just around the corner lol

I want one super cute 😍 I love the cat too!
He is an old maincoon mix. Has multiple front toes. 8 on one, 9 on the other.

He used to beat the shit out of everything in the neighbourhood, but he’s getting older now and just hangs out on the front porch chair after he does his rounds.

He would look at people in their cars with a very angry evil stare, then walk in front of their car after they stopped like he owned the road.

Scared the shit out of a few small dogs as well, doing a fake chase.

Very cool pet. I've always been fascinated by reptiles.

When I was a kid there was an exotic pet store nearby selling dwarf caiman babies (in Southern Ontario!). My Dad wouldn't buy me one. I was pissed.

Yeah, bearded dragons are pretty awesome pets. We had one until it was 12 or 13 we believe. He was rescued from an animal store that wasn’t caring for them properly; he was a bit handicapped, missing half his toes and part of his tail.

Being mistreated, he actually wasn’t the friendliest lizard, but with me he was different. He would perk up when I’d get home from working out of town, he would give me frequent arm waves, which I believe is positive gesture from them. I could just hang out with him and he would chill out on my shoulder or on my chest while watching tv etc. Definitely a different kind of pet, but pretty cool in my eyes.

Yeah, bearded dragons are pretty awesome pets. We had one until it was 12 or 13 we believe. He was rescued from an animal store that wasn’t caring for them properly; he was a bit handicapped, missing half his toes and part of his tail.

Being mistreated, he actually wasn’t the friendliest lizard, but with me he was different. He would perk up when I’d get home from working out of town, he would give me frequent arm waves, which I believe is positive gesture from them. I could just hang out with him and he would chill out on my shoulder or on my chest while watching tv etc. Definitely a different kind of pet, but pretty cool in my eyes.
Yeah they are pretty lazy, lol.