My experience on Anavar.

20mg is alot for a female with no prior experience. I have my wife 10mg of winny per day and her periods stopped and I took her off of it. 5mg of anavar is a great starting point for females and most women stick with that.

Im on 40mg now and my sex drive has increased dramatically.. random raging erections all the time lol its a little annoying sometimes but its better than having a limp dick.
No wander my hormones are going crazy.

Not to ruin the thread, but have you fully recovered from your bout with Rhabdomyolysis? Did you have your Creatinine and Creatine Kinase levels checked before running the Anavar? Anavar is metabolized primarily by the kidneys and, to a lesser extent by the liver, which sets it apart from other orals. If your kidneys are still weak after your Rhabdomyolysis, it may not be a wise choice.
As for the rise in your sex drive that is normal with most steroids and can be a bit of an awakening for females. If you find it disturbing for any reason, reduce the dose to a level where you are comfortable with the sides or eliminate the drug. It's your call.

Lab work came back. Since I start taking Anavar I felt very weak, in my blood work I had high on MCV & low on MCHC which is signs of anemia. Do to my bone disintegration I have low Alkaline Phosphatase which is genetic disease. So far Anavar has not helped me with the pain for my bone problems I’m really disappointed but I’m not giving up I’m going to look up more other options online to help me with this problem. I know epidural doesn’t do much for me since I have seven split desks & I refuse taking any pain medicine.

I enjoy your updates. A video of moving your boobs would be nice. Lol
I would love to post a video of it but for some reason I can’t download videos on this website I don’t know why. The only videos I can download is of YouTube but like videos on Facebook or off my phone I have hard time with it & some pictures as well.

Last edited:
I would love to post a video of it but for some reason I can’t download videos on this website I don’t know why. The only videos I can download is of YouTube but like videos on Facebook or off my phone I have hard time with it & some pictures as well.

Any time you have issues you can send it to me. I can post as you. Then you edit the post to add txt

I am going to be professional here and give you my input of what I think you might want to work on more to improve your physique. First of all, looking at your physique front on ... it is very appealing/attractive and your thighs have nice muscular/curvature. If you want more musculature your shoulders and arms could use a little more work to match your legs especially your thighs. I haven't seen a back view so I can't comment on that. Not sure what you are doing with your thighs but keep it up. Are you employing squats and/or deadlift?... A real good overall body developer ( primarily lower body) for a female is the wide leg or sumo deadlifts, It works the glutes, lower back, inner thighs real hard, the abs and obliques. Take a look at some video's on the sumo deads you might enjoy them and I am sure they will improve your whole body. Upper body I would recommend some compound movements. First for you biceps and traps close grip seated pulldowns palms facing in ... this one you can load on the weight and really hit those areas. For triceps and chest, assisted dips are great with a wider grip on a machine the allows u to reduce the weight by kneeling on the assist pads. Increase the weight as you get stronger and lean forward on the dip bars almost like a push up rather than staying straight up as this will put more resistance on you chest. Try those for a while then switch them our when you find they are not giving you anymore strength or development gains. That is my comments, employ them if you want, if they don't work for you, you have to keep experimenting with exercises and lifts that you feel will improve your overall development. Your existing physique, in my opinion looks great the way it is, so you will only be improving something that is very good to work from. Good luck with your training.

Last edited:
I am going to be professional here and give you my input of what I think you might want to work on more to improve your physique. First of all, looking at your physique front on ... it is very appealing/attractive and your thighs have nice muscular/curvature. If you want more musculature your shoulders and arms could use a little more work to match your legs especially your thighs. I haven't seen a back view so I can't comment on that. Not sure what you are doing with your thighs but keep it up. Are you employing squats and/or deadlift?... A real good overall body developer ( primarily lower body) for a female is the wide leg or sumo deadlifts, It works the glutes, lower back, inner thighs real hard, the abs and obliques. Take a look at some video's on the sumo deads you might enjoy them and I am sure they will improve your whole body. Upper body I would recommend some compound movements. First for you biceps and traps close grip seated pulldowns palms facing in ... this one you can load on the weight and really hit those areas. For triceps and chest, assisted dips are great with a wider grip on a machine the allows u to reduce the weight by kneeling on the assist pads. Increase the weight as you get stronger and lean forward on the dip bars almost like a push up rather than staying straight up as this will put more resistance on you chest. Try those for a while then switch them our when you find they are not giving you anymore strength or development gains. That is my comments, employ them if you want, if they don't work for you, you have to keep experimenting with exercises and lifts that you feel will improve your overall development. Your existing physique, in my opinion looks great the way it is, so you will only be improving something that is very good to work from. Good luck with your training.
Thank you for that I appreciate your input it means a lot, I will definitely try that I have been working on my arms and chest already but I’m happy that you gave me this advice & knowledge. With my thighs I hike 10 miles four times a week & it’s generic I have always had big hips and big boobs until I had a breast reduction.

Last edited:
The reason I’m taking it easy with my upper body is because I’m not supposed to lift anything above 10 pounds I have a bone disintegration disease I already have 6 split desks, arthritis and scoliosis but I am definitely trying especially when doctors are telling me that I will not be walking when I turn 40 so the little muscles that I do have on my arms I’m very proud of, I had to suffer through a lot of pain with my back by building my upper body. Sometimes I get such a severe pain where I can’t even feel my legs or even walk I had ambulance come to take me to the hospital to give me 2 injections in my spine it scares me I start thinking is this the day I will never walk again?

Last edited:
The reason I’m taking it easy with my upper body is because I’m not supposed to lift anything above 10 pounds I have a bone disintegration disease I already have 6 split desks, arthritis and scoliosis but I am definitely trying especially when doctors are telling me that I will not be walking when I turn 40 so the little muscles that I do have on my arms I’m very proud of, I had to suffer through a lot of pain with my back by building my upper body. Sometimes I get such a severe pain where I can’t even feel my legs or even walk I had ambulance come to take me to the hospital to give me 2 injections in my spine it scares me I start thinking is this the day I will never walk again?
sorry to here about all your pain issues. I hope your training will reduce some of the pain and problems you are going through. I was having quite a lot of a pain in my joints ... elbows and shoulders. I talked to my doctor about using gabapentin ( a friend put me on to it, oh course my doctor never thought of it or suggested it) which is for nerve pain and it helped almost immediately. It is highly prescribed and I have have no side effects. I convinced her to prescribe it to me and my pain levels have almost gone to 0. I am a different person now. I am not saying it will work for you but it might be worth suggesting it to your doc. It is labeled as an anti convulsive med but it does so many other things. Anyway it might be worth checking into. And stay strong ... Keep up the training.

sorry to here about all your pain issues. I hope your training will reduce some of the pain and problems you are going through. I was having quite a lot of a pain in my joints ... elbows and shoulders. I talked to my doctor about using gabapentin ( a friend put me on to it, oh course my doctor never thought of it or suggested it) which is for nerve pain and it helped almost immediately. It is highly prescribed and I have have no side effects. I convinced her to prescribe it to me and my pain levels have almost gone to 0. I am a different person now. I am not saying it will work for you but it might be worth suggesting it to your doc. It is labeled as an anti convulsive med but it does so many other things. Anyway it might be worth checking into. And stay strong ... Keep up the training.
That’s what I take for my muscle spasm & pain Gabapentin works the best in my opinion and I have been on Carisoprodol 350mg, Meloxicam 7.5mg, Methocarbamol 500mg, Tramadol 50mg and Hydrocodone/Acetaminophen 5-325 but know I only take Gabapentin it works amazing. And the reason that I train is because moving actually helps me for my muscle spasms on the back of my legs like sitting still too long or standing up too long I have really bad nerve pain from the split desks especially L5 Is the worse. I figure building my muscles will help me support my spine, like I’ve noticed recently by working out my arms even though I go through a lot of pain I see a big improvement. I’m able to pick up heavier things without affecting my lower-back.

Last edited:
Reactions: PGM
That’s what I take for my muscle spasm & pain Gabapentin works the best in my opinion and I have been on Carisoprodol 350mg, Meloxicam 7.5mg, Methocarbamol 500mg, Tramadol 50mg and Hydrocodone/Acetaminophen 5-325 but know I only take Gabapentin it works amazing. And the reason that I train is because moving actually helps me for my muscle spasms on the back of my legs like sitting still too long or standing up too long I have really bad nerve pain from the split desks especially L5 Is the worse. I figure building my muscles will help me support my spine, like I’ve noticed recently by working out my arms even though I go through a lot of pain I see a big improvement. I’m able to pick up heavier things without affecting my lower-back.
Good to here your improving. I call gabapentin the wonder drug. Give the wide leg sumo deadlifts a try, they really help with tightening up of the core and lower back that support your spine and unlike the conventional deadlifts you can keep your torso upright when you grab the barbell and on the way up so there is not shearing at the spine like conventional deads where you have to bend at the waist a lot and stay bent forward on the upward stroke

Hmmmm...have you asked your dr about prescription GH? Aids with recovery, bone density, healing, etc. Gear will not help with tendons, ligaments or skeletal issues but gh may. As you say anavar will help build the muscles for support but gh might provide the added protection

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk