My experience on Anavar.

Currently, on 50mgs a day, split into 2 doses. Definitely noticing some good results, One thing I'm happy with is fat loss. I seem to be shedding quickly while not losing overall weight. Currently stacking so not all alone, but the Anavar is the one thing I've never done before so I feel as though I can credit results to it.
Any blood work?

I have been off Anavar for two weeks when I was taking Anavar I noticed that I was very weak and low on energy. I gained 10 pounds but now since I’m off of it I’m getting my energy back I actually already lost 4 pounds I am able to go out and work out more without being tired. I feel like I am just now getting back on my feet the way I was full of energy and bubble personality 😄. Next time I take steroid I’ll do more research and the chemistry balance with my body.

Looking stunning Annika 👍

You believe the lethargy was from the var? You’ve been off 2 weeks now, did you just start getting your energy back or was it closer to after your cycle ended?

I’m wondering if you can undergo a test to measure your bone density before your next var cycle and then test your bone density again after your cycle to see of what significance the var played, if any, in your bone density since you unfortunately suffer from bone disintegration disease. It might turn out it helped you in your underlining disease far more than you or your doctor imagined

Looking stunning Annika 👍

You believe the lethargy was from the var? You’ve been off 2 weeks now, did you just start getting your energy back or was it closer to after your cycle ended?

I’m wondering if you can undergo a test to measure your bone density before your next var cycle and then test your bone density again after your cycle to see of what significance the var played, if any, in your bone density since you unfortunately suffer from bone disintegration disease. It might turn out it helped you in your underlining disease far more than you or your doctor imagined
I been off of it for three weeks know. The first two weeks off I had no energy including when I was on it I felt tired, weak, I feel like I was bipolar very emotional and sensitive even my female cycle was off. I jest last week starting to get my energy back & feeling like I am back to normal. When I did start my period “I know this is too much information” it seem like it was really heavy and I had buildup blood clots. I am looking and researching on other things to help me with my bone disintegration I’ll be definitely posting review about it and the progress. I do know my body is very sensitive so I have to take a lot more precautions.

I jest wanted to say, I think Anavar is OK to take if you start off with low dosage. The reason I have the bad reaction from Anavar is because of the medication I was taking. I have read on other forums & doing research if you take any sleeping medicine or anti-depressive be cautious there was another woman that took Ambien for sleeping and she had same reaction as I did I personally don’t take Ambien. It’s not just for women I have researched that males have same reaction. If you take any type of medication for sleeping plus anti-depressive make sure to start off your Anavar on low dosage to see how it will work first because somehow the drugs interact with one another definitely do your research first!

Last edited:
I’ve never taken Anavar before but this summer I’m gonna give it a try during my cutting cycle

I jest wanted to say, I think Anavar is OK to take if you start off with low dosage. The reason I have the bad reaction from Anavar is because of the medication I was taking. I have read on other forums & doing research if you take any sleeping medicine or anti-depressive be cautious there was another woman that took Ambien for sleeping and she had same reaction as I did I personally don’t take Ambien. It’s not just for women I have researched that males have same reaction. If you take any type of medication for sleeping plus anti-depressive make sure to start off your Anavar on low dosage to see how it will work first because somehow the drugs interact with one another definitely do your research first!
Did the anavar effect your blood pressure or cholesterol at all?

The reason I’m taking it easy with my upper body is because I’m not supposed to lift anything above 10 pounds I have a bone disintegration disease I already have 6 split desks, arthritis and scoliosis but I am definitely trying especially when doctors are telling me that I will not be walking when I turn 40 so the little muscles that I do have on my arms I’m very proud of, I had to suffer through a lot of pain with my back by building my upper body. Sometimes I get such a severe pain where I can’t even feel my legs or even walk I had ambulance come to take me to the hospital to give me 2 injections in my spine it scares me I start thinking is this the day I will never walk again?
wow good luck with everything you loo great keep up the great work. I'm also considering jumping on anavar.

wow good luck with everything you loo great keep up the great work. I'm also considering jumping on anavar.

That member is no longer a member - banned. If you see a line through their name you know something occurred and they broke a rule and Bull does not like to ban people.

That member is no longer a member - banned. If you see a line through their name you know something occurred and they broke a rule and Bull does not like to ban people.
I don't see a line but I was wondering why I hadn't seen anything from her recently she was quite active when I first joined.