My experience on Anavar.

So this was kinda embarrassing for me to post but I decided to do with anyway it took me a week to have guts to post this. I wanted to update on everyone’s question about Anavar & urge of sex. After I got off my menstrual cycle which was perfectly normal & three weeks being on Anavar I have started having more more sex orgies, I started masturbating three times a day or more which I used to do it twice a month, so big deference’s, for example I ordered a vibrator last Tuesday and I already killed it. I be honest I don’t like it at all. I can’t stop thinking about it, it’s horrible! I don’t think I can take Anavar any longer unless somebody can give me advice on how to control the urges or what else to take on top of Anavar to help me with this problem.

LOL that does diminish a bit but not all that much. It's common to got at it 3-4 times a day. Girls can way outlast guys so you might want to get a few friends on the go for a while.

So this was kinda embarrassing for me to post but I decided to do with anyway it took me a week to have guts to post this. I wanted to update on everyone’s question about Anavar & urge of sex. After I got off my menstrual cycle which was perfectly normal & three weeks being on Anavar I have started having more more sex orgies, I started masturbating three times a day or more which I used to do it twice a month, so big deference’s, for example I ordered a vibrator last Tuesday and I already killed it. I be honest I don’t like it at all. I can’t stop thinking about it, it’s horrible! I don’t think I can take Anavar any longer unless somebody can give me advice on how to control the urges or what else to take on top of Anavar to help me with this problem.
Just go with it, nothing to be embarrassed about. Enjoy it while it lasts and you won't be on Anavar forever. Alternatively, get a guy friend who visits regularly lol.

Ermmm Annika, I believe you mean sex "urges" not "orgies". I mean, it could be orgies however I'm going to bet by what I've heard of you, you're not the orgy kind of gal. I put the definitions below. Now it's possible you might have "orgies" on your mind but I'm going to bet you haven't been having sex with a room full of people...probably a bunch of who you've never met before.(that's kind of the orgy life)

Definitions>
orgy
or·gy
(ôr′jē)
1. A social gathering involving unrestrained indulgence, especially sexual activity and drinking.(usually with multiple sexual partners)
2. A secret rite in the cults of ancient Greek or Roman deities, typically involving frenzied singing, dancing, drinking, and sexual activity with a group.

sexual urge

Noun1.sexual urge - all of the feelings resulting from the urge to gratify sexual impulses; "she wanted to do more sexual activities due to her urges";"she did more sexual things because she had a strong urge to do them"
2. the desire to engage in more sexual activities due to feelings

EDIT> IN ALL cases, you shouldn't be embarrassed. If Anavar does that to you then there are a couple things you can do.

Some things I know from reading and learning on the site here.
1. There are other drugs which can sometimes get rid of the side effects if you take them along with a steroid. Aromasin is a common one a lot of people use to counteract side effects.(at least I know on men)
2. You can possibly consider dropping the dose to a lower amount that doesn't affect you as much. As I recall, you haven't taken it for a long long time so perhaps give it a little longer as long as it's not dangerous to you (physically or mentally)
3. You can take it for a while and see if your body calms down. Often side effects are really bad at first but your body can get used to the drug and the side effects get less or stop.
4. Switch to another drug that's similar but might not have as many side effects
5. Obviously you can go off it if it's that disruptive

Last edited:
I should mention that killing a vibrator is pretty damn impressive. Those suckers are generally pretty resilient but if you murdered it that quickly...well damn, I don't know what to say.

I never look at being horny as a bad thing, I welcome it. Im lucky enough to have a wife around so I usually have sex at least once a day if she isnt on her period.

My advice would be to get on tinder or plenty of fish and get a fuck buddy. Find an attractive guy and just straight up tell people upfront you are looking for friends with benefits and if it turns into something more so be it :p

I hate to say it but I can’t do that I’m a Christian woman I can’t have random guys it’s not possible for me. I have higher morals for myself, I’m looking for more like maybe take something on top of Anavar something I can buy over the counter or online.

Ermmm Annika, I believe you mean sex "urges" not "orgies". I mean, it could be orgies however I'm going to bet by what I've heard of you, you're not the orgy kind of gal. I put the definitions below. Now it's possible you might have "orgies" on your mind but I'm going to bet you haven't been having sex with a room full of people...probably a bunch of who you've never met before.(that's kind of the orgy life)

Definitions>
orgy
or·gy
(ôr′jē)
1. A social gathering involving unrestrained indulgence, especially sexual activity and drinking.(usually with multiple sexual partners)
2. A secret rite in the cults of ancient Greek or Roman deities, typically involving frenzied singing, dancing, drinking, and sexual activity with a group.

sexual urge

Noun1.sexual urge - all of the feelings resulting from the urge to gratify sexual impulses; "she wanted to do more sexual activities due to her urges";"she did more sexual things because she had a strong urge to do them"
2. the desire to engage in more sexual activities due to feelings

EDIT> IN ALL cases, you shouldn't be embarrassed. If Anavar does that to you then there are a couple things you can do.

Some things I know from reading and learning on the site here.
1. There are other drugs which can sometimes get rid of the side effects if you take them along with a steroid. Aromasin is a common one a lot of people use to counteract side effects.(at least I know on men)
2. You can possibly consider dropping the dose to a lower amount that doesn't affect you as much. As I recall, you haven't taken it for a long long time so perhaps give it a little longer as long as it's not dangerous to you (physically or mentally)
3. You can take it for a while and see if your body calms down. Often side effects are really bad at first but your body can get used to the drug and the side effects get less or stop.
4. Switch to another drug that's similar but might not have as many side effects
5. Obviously you can go off it if it's that disruptive
Thank for explaining that, know I feel more embarrassed 😳 I definitely didn’t know that. I jest copied the text from Biguglynewf I definitely didn’t spell that correctly & that’s way I don’t right on here that often, my face is super red right know. I will give a try “Aromasin” thank you for your advice...

Last edited:
Thank for explaining that, know I feel more embarrassed 😳 I definitely didn’t know that. I jest copied the text from Biguglynewf I definitely didn’t spell that correctly & that’s way I don’t right on here that often, my face is super red right know. I will give a try “Aromasin” thank you for your advice...
LOL that's okay. We all make mistakes. This one is a fun and interesting one although an easy mistake considering the excessive reaction you've having to Avanar.

Please ask around if Aromasin will work for you first. I know a little about male AAS but like nothing about female AAS. Perhaps some other members can lend a hand to make sure?

Please don't be embarrassed, we all make mistakes. :)

So this was kinda embarrassing for me to post but I decided to do with anyway it took me a week to have guts to post this. I wanted to update on everyone’s question about Anavar & urge of sex. After I got off my menstrual cycle which was perfectly normal & three weeks being on Anavar I have started having more more sex urges, I started masturbating three times a day or more which I used to do it twice a month, so big deference’s, for example I ordered a vibrator last Tuesday and I already killed it. I be honest I don’t like it at all. I can’t stop thinking about it, it’s horrible! I don’t think I can take Anavar any longer unless somebody can give me advice on how to control the urges or what else to take on top of Anavar to help me with this problem.
Hey @Annika this might help cure those urges Lol 2D950A17-0BE9-4FBF-815A-74DE089FDC0E.jpeg

Hey @Annika this might help cure those urges Lol View attachment 5334
The chest with the hair...I...I could kind of close my eyes and get over it. "Who's my fuzzy wuzzy bear?"
The glasses, stretched almost to breaking? A bit of water gain from some bad medicine. Perfectly normal.
The body...I could imagine he might have put a couple of pounds on after college multiplied by 10 and...easy mistake.
The cape...hell everybody wants to play Superman Elvis even if it's not Halloween, RIGHT?
But the ballsack. The ballsack....no I just can't get over that.

Annnnndd I just got sick.

Thanks for that.

I do want to update on other symptoms I have noticed my blood pressure being higher & luck of sleep, I’m not sleeping as much. So yeah besides eating a lot, especially strange food, being moody, being horny, high blood pressure & no sleep. I be honest I don’t know about taking Anavar any longer.

I do want to update on other symptoms I have noticed my blood pressure being higher & luck of sleep, I’m not sleeping as much. So yeah besides eating a lot, especially strange food, being moody, being horny, high blood pressure & no sleep. I be honest I don’t know about taking Anavar any longer.

Can you reduce the dosage? Typically if you’re getting more sides than you like first response is usually to reduce dosage where the benefit is greater than the negatives

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can you reduce the dosage? Typically if you’re getting more sides than you like first response is usually to reduce dosage where the benefit is greater than the negatives

I have reduced it to 10mg my 3rd week. I only took 20mg for one week & the rest of my 3 weeks I only took 10mg. I will try taking only 5mg & see if that will help, thank you for your advice, I hope it works.

I have reduced it to 10mg my 3rd week. I only took 20mg for one week & the rest of my 3 weeks I only took 10mg. I will try taking only 5mg & see if that will help, thank you for your advice, I hope it works.

Remember the dosage is only 1/2 the equation. After changing dosage it will take some time for the body to achieve the new hormone level/balance . Only then can you truly assess how you feel on a specific dosage. This might take a couple of weeks. I have never used anavar so can’t be specific for that compound.

How much are you taking at a time ?

@Annika
how sure are you that you got real anavar? i believe you are in the states? lot more shady labs there. maybe post a pic of the package.

I’m taking 10mg ones a day.
I believe Goldenrod has warned me from beginning to take low dosage, I wish I had listened to him.
Good advice. Almost every legit medicine will start you low and then work you up to the dose you a)need to get the desired results b)insures that your side effects aren't bad or worse than the medicine.

Sometimes its just plain necessary to slowly prepare your body for what you need. Your ultimate dose might still be 20mg however your body is shocked with the sudden influx.

Looking online I saw:
Usual Adult Dose for Weight Loss
2.5 mg to 20 mg orally in 2 to 4 divided doses

This is against what you're taking which is 10-20 at a time. It's advising you take it in 2-4 equal doses which is a lot different than taking 1 for 10mg or 2 for 20mg once per day. You're flooding your body once a day vs slowly spreading it out and that could definitely cause side effects until your body is used to it.

Fix) sometimes you can chop pills if the dose doesn't rely on an outside coating to slowly release.

Again, others know more about Anavar way more than me. What I'm telling you is basic pill advice. Spreading that out sounds like a much better idea than POW 10-20mg and then nothing for 24 hours before POW again.

Hope my small advice helps.

20mg is alot for a female with no prior experience. I have my wife 10mg of winny per day and her periods stopped and I took her off of it. 5mg of anavar is a great starting point for females and most women stick with that.

Im on 40mg now and my sex drive has increased dramatically.. random raging erections all the time lol its a little annoying sometimes but its better than having a limp dick.