My citadel t400,deca&eq blast

Tye tne has shown me i def prefercycles with high test, maybe just more androgens. Cause 900mg of test and 600mg of deca felt good, 250mg of test 250 tren felt good... this feels like im on nothinat at all. If it wasnt for gaining 15 pounds in 8 weeks id question it a bit lol! I could tell a dofference though at like the 6-7week mark compared to before that but im only taking 150mg/week that isnt a decanate or undecanate ester, so took a while lol

So its been 10 days, i def put on some serious extra weight, i did add in 30mg dbol a day. Prob eouldda made more sense to use it as a kickstart since everything im using is a heavy ester, so they could basically just be peaking. Im just passed week 10. I put on 7 pound in 10 days. So im at about 25 pounds gained so far, even with the dbol i havent noticed any bloat, my waist still feels tight, but its only been ten days lol. Up until today i was confused because ive had no sode effects, no back pumps, acne, oily skin, nothin and im not taking any taurine, but i couldnt arguewith the scale going up lol.
But then today was legs day, omg such insane back pumps, i havent done dbol or anything that causes back pumps in almost 10 years so god damn i now remember what people complain so much about lol...
Some of the weight gain also could be i just wrapped up my side job so now im not burning the extra assumed 1000 calories. I gotta say tho, the 6 days i havent had to go to my side job, so having more time, eatting seemed a lot more simple lol.

So yea im up it was either 24.6pounds or 26.6 pounds.
2 more weeks of deca, 18 more days of dbol
Totalling 450mg of deca for 12 weeks
30mg of dbol 4 weeks
Then in a few weeks ill dropp the eq and either just trt or trt with 150mg of tren
Also. I havent gotten anymore vascular anywhere, i have some veins on my chest and shoulders but nothing on my arms, i think my arms are toast for life in that department, id guess im still about 12%bf

Last edited: