My citadel t400,deca&eq blast

Palmer1991

Trusted Member
So idk if this is the wrong discussion board; i didnt know weather to put it in general aas convos or lab review. I didnt see a cycle log discussion board.
So if its in the wrong one please send tothe right one

So ive been using aas for almost 11 years now
My cycle history is:
1st-Medistar-dbol & t400 for 10 weeks
Nolva and clomid pct

(About 4-6months later)

2nd-aml-t400,deca,dbol, hcg5000 and arimadex 12 weeks
Nolva and clomid pct

(About 4-6 months later)

3rd-aml-test p, tren a, hcg5000 & arim
Psl-m1t & clen stopped at about 5 weeks, had anxiety issues
Clomid and nolva pct

(About 3 months later)

4th-aml- t400, tren a
Stopped/switched to
Pareto- TNT & PSL- m1t about 12 weeks
Hcg 5000 blast at the end of cycle
Nolva and clomid pct

(Only used pareto from here on out)

Discovered testosterone issues. Was on clomid for about 4 months
Tried a hcg blast then another clomid and nolva pct with running clomid another few months

Went on t.r.t @160mg/w test e

At some point added on 100mg of deca/w

5th-About 2 years later did a small blast
250 test e 250 tren e for about 20 weeks
Did a 3 week superdrol add on somewhere in there

Went back to 160mg test, 100 deca
Stuck to this about a year and a half, added anadrol in once and superdrol in once somewhere in that timeframe

6th-Did another small blast of 250 test e 250 tren e for the summer

Back to cruise protocol

About two years later im here

Now trying a CITADEL BLAST
At first was just going to do t400 at about 400mg/w and deca at 600/w and anadrol@50mg pre workout

Decided to change it to 15 weeks of:
T400-300/w
Deca-400/w
Eq-400/w
Not going to do any orals (the oral is pareto so i wanna do only citadel)

Found Citadel, couldnt argue with the price and their positive reputation.
Made an order, quick service, nice rep. Answered all questions. (A+)

I was a bit bummed at first bythe delivery time but then i discovered my protien delivery was also taking forever, turns out it was first because the massive winnipeg snowstorm then right after that it was a 4 day long weekend. So considering those two setbacks i think thedelivery time was actually very fast i ordered my protien a week earlier and got it a day later then Citadels delivery. (Because other factors i cant say forsure but im going to assume an A+ for delivery)
Beautiful packaging, really caught my eye when i seen it hanging out of the mailbox (A+)

It is my first run with EQ so i am excited for it to show me what it can do. I have lots of experience with test and deca so i will be able to notice whats the EQ, Well should at least (if i dont i have this thread to ask)

The bottles look nice, labels on straight and center, i accidently oppened a t400 and 2 decas because i wasnt paying attention. Luckily i noticed before i put the seconddeca in the needle. Basically my fault but i would have liked it if they were different colour labels as many labs typically do. Looks like its made with quality items like the rubber stopper. (A-)

Pip- i have been doing 1.9ml shots 2x/w if i remember correctly or just under. No pip what so ever, i read EQ causes pip so i was happy about this. I didnt warm up the bottle or anything and it went through a 25g 1"needle really easily too. (A+)

Its much too early to tell of actual effects but i can tell my test levels are raising. Its been about a week and a half. I was actually thinking of switching the eq (undec) for a shorter ester bold, like cyp, jist so it kicks faster. I was reading quite a few people mention it needs to be used for 20 weeks to really shine, and i read a fewthat said eq undec should only be used during a t.r.t add on and cyp should be usedduring cycles so i was considering this while its still very early in the cycle....

thoughs?

Im excieted to see what citadel can do as well as EQ, i had an accident a few days before christmas a couple years backi was laying alone in the snow at 1am on the side of the #1 highway all broken and bloody. Since then my arms have been F'D i have one big vein that shows goingdown one of my arms but allthe other viens in both my arms amd hands have completely disappeared. My hands and wrists feel swollen a lot a they go numb really easily. So if this cycle doesnt make my arms more vascular i dont think ill ever have vascular arms again, just a shit ton of spider viens.

Since the lock down i been stuck to my home gym which is a bit skimpy on the stuff i can do and the weight i can lift. So a few weeks ago i signed up for a gym, while on my cruise, i was building foundation. I was having an upper body day, lower body day (high controlled reps, low weight).

Since i started my cycle i broke up my muscle groups as one would typically expect
1-Chest day and tris (tris only every other week)
2-legs day
3-back and bi day (bis every other week)
4- shoulders and abs

If i had time and energy day 5- rotate for an extra legs day and chest day

Some sort of cardio every other day. And its a 30 min walk each way to the gym

Right now its also just building foundation.
At the start of my third week ill start adding in a power lift workout in each day.

Goal- is to bulk while maintaining the same b.f. %... which is about 12% a.t.m

So any questions? Advice or ideas about the eq?
Ill check this regularly, if i dont get a reply ill post results prob bi-weekly

So idk if this is the wrong discussion board; i didnt know weather to put it in general aas convos or lab review. I didnt see a cycle log discussion board.

My cycle history is:
Nolva and clomid pct

(About 4-6months later)

Nolva and clomid pct

(About 4-6 months later)

Clomid and nolva pct

(About 3 months later)

4th-aml- t400, tren a
Stopped/switched to
Nolva and clomid pct

Tried a hcg blast then another clomid and nolva pct with running clomid another few months

Stuck to this about a year and a half, added anadrol in once and superdrol in once somewhere in that timeframe

Back to cruise protocol

At first was just going to do t400 at about 400mg/w and deca at 600/w and anadrol@50mg pre workout

T400-300/w
Deca-400/w
Eq-400/w

I was a bit bummed at first bythe delivery time but then i discovered my protien delivery was also taking forever, turns out it was first because the massive winnipeg snowstorm then right after that it was a 4 day long weekend. So considering those two setbacks i think thedelivery time was actually very fast i ordered my protien a week earlier and got it a day later then Citadels delivery. (Because other factors i cant say forsure but im going to assume an A+ for delivery)
Beautiful packaging, really caught my eye when i seen it hanging out of the mailbox (A+)

It is my first run with EQ so i am excited for it to show me what it can do. I have lots of experience with test and deca so i will be able to notice whats the EQ, Well should at least (if i dont i have this thread to ask)

The bottles look nice, labels on straight and center, i accidently oppened a t400 and 2 decas because i wasnt paying attention. Luckily i noticed before i put the seconddeca in the needle. Basically my fault but i would have liked it if they were different colour labels as many labs typically do. Looks like its made with quality items like the rubber stopper. (A-)

Pip- i have been doing 1.9ml shots 2x/w if i remember correctly or just under. No pip what so ever, i read EQ causes pip so i was happy about this. I didnt warm up the bottle or anything and it went through a 25g 1"needle really easily too. (A+)

Its much too early to tell of actual effects but i can tell my test levels are raising. Its been about a week and a half. I was actually thinking of switching the eq (undec) for a shorter ester bold, like cyp, jist so it kicks faster. I was reading quite a few people mention it needs to be used for 20 weeks to really shine, and i read a fewthat said eq undec should only be used during a t.r.t add on and cyp should be usedduring cycles so i was considering this while its still very early in the cycle....

thoughs?

Im excieted to see what citadel can do as well as EQ, i had an accident a few days before christmas a couple years backi was laying alone in the snow at 1am on the side of the #1 highway all broken and bloody. Since then my arms have been F'D i have one big vein that shows goingdown one of my arms but allthe other viens in both my arms amd hands have completely disappeared. My hands and wrists feel swollen a lot a they go numb really easily. So if this cycle doesnt make my arms more vascular i dont think ill ever have vascular arms again, just a shit ton of spider viens.

Since the lock down i been stuck to my home gym which is a bit skimpy on the stuff i can do and the weight i can lift. So a few weeks ago i signed up for a gym, while on my cruise, i was building foundation. I was having an upper body day, lower body day (high controlled reps, low weight).

Since i started my cycle i broke up my muscle groups as one would typically expect
2-legs day
4- shoulders and abs

At the start of my third week ill start adding in a power lift workout in each day.

Nice write up man, good to get to know you. I Like it all except the fact you want to bulk while maintaining 12% BF. I do believe you will leave gains on the table if you're trying to recomp / gaintain. I would get down to 10% or lower, then start the bulk while accepting for optimal progress there will be some fat gain included. Obviously don't get too fat, like once you can't see any abs, then you pull back. Taper up the calories over time though, don't just crank up your daily calories by 1500 the day you start your blast.

Just my 2 cents man, hope you have a great blast.

Nice write up man, good to get to know you. I Like it all except the fact you want to bulk while maintaining 12% BF. I do believe you will leave gains on the table if you're trying to recomp / gaintain. I would get down to 10% or lower, then start the bulk while accepting for optimal progress there will be some fat gain included. Obviously don't get too fat, like once you can't see any abs, then you pull back. Taper up the calories over time though, don't just crank up your daily calories by 1500 the day you start your blast.

Just my 2 cents man, hope you have a great blast.
Thatd be my typical idea with a blast, cept its summer, lol. so more lean gains atm then afterwards a heavy bulk winterish then ill cut next spring. But def get what your saying, thx
Btw recomp/gaintain, i like the sound of that a lot more then lean bulk lol, might steal that quote...
So are you thinking, switching this for a cit then bulk afterward?

I really debated this at the beginning then decided on what i did.

Switch it at a low dose 250 test/250 tren, like ive done before and go on a real deficit, try to lose bf but try for roughly the same weight
or just stay on trt and shed some bf?

Last edited:
Thatd be my typical idea with a blast, cept its summer, lol. so more lean gains atm then afterwards a heavy bulk winterish then ill cut next spring. But def get what your saying, thx
Btw recomp/gaintain, i like the sound of that a lot more then lean bulk lol, might steal that quote...
So are you thinking, switching this for a cit then bulk afterward?

I really debated this at the beginning then decided on what i did.

Switch it at a low dose 250 test/250 tren, like ive done before and go on a real deficit, try to lose bf but try for roughly the same weight
or just stay on trt and shed some bf?
I would stay on a cruise dose and maybe add Primo or Mast at a low dose to cut and run through summer. Then save the Deca, EQ for a gaining phase? Seems like a solid idea anyway. I do like your idea of running 250 Test and 250 Tren for summer as opposed to Deca and EQ you proposed as well.

Ive never used primo before either lol... actually eq is my first dht steroid (other than orals:adrol and sdrol).
Is it like 19nors in the idea that you typically just run one at a time?

And i decided to stick with the bulk. Ill stay at a 500 cal+ surplus (almost guaranteed its a surplus above 500 because theres just things i dont count as calorie intakes and i always round down). A big reason i decided this also, is because i cant control my diet enough for a cut.
I have my:
breakfast planned
Gainer shake while working
Lunch planned
But my dinner and dessert i have no control over(i moved in with my dad recently and ill prob be here another two months)
Then i have my post workout snack planned
And my late night meal planned(kinda i shuffle between 3 things a.t.m.) and they are not equal in macros.
So im gunna stick with the bulk, maybe not care about the b.f. either. Im not planning on getting girls
at the beach this summer anyways lol

Ive never used primo before either lol... actually eq is my first dht steroid (other than orals:adrol and sdrol).
Is it like 19nors in the idea that you typically just run one at a time?
EQ isn’t a DHT derivative man. But yeah from what I’ve learned, it’s not recommended to run more than one 19Nor at a time. Seems like the reason a lot of dudes get gyno and shit.

If it were me i would drop either the deca or eq and just pick one.
I like eq at higher mg/week for 20 +/- weeks.
Last 2 times was 900mg. That is probably excessive, but I wouldnt even bother at less than 600.

Last 2 times was 900mg. That is probably excessive, but I wouldnt even bother at less than 600.
Ive read lots of people say that 400-450 is their "sweet spot" at a sides vs benefits ratio?

EQ isn’t a DHT derivative man. But yeah from what I’ve learned, it’s not recommended to run more than one 19Nor at a time. Seems like the reason a lot of dudes get gyno and shit.
O whoops, i miss read the steroid "family tree" lol thanks for pointing that out

So im now really contimplating the eq only idea. Cause originally i figured just test and deca but i was readinghow eq can add to the results i want and its a steroid ive wanted to use so i lowered the deca and added the eq... but now im thinking drop the deca and increasethe eq to 600(still a first eq cycle so i wouldnt wanna go higher then that, ithink)
Im now thinking this because the wet look deca gives. I could still plan the bulk but as i gain get the drier look eq gives compared to deca, itll also really let me see what eq can do.
Thoughts?
Since im early in i figure can change it to whatever but im thinking if i change it or dont, next week will be the final decision. If i did this id be picking up more eq, i have enough for 15weeks at 450 but if i added the time frame and dose id wanna pick up some more. Thoughts on getting a shorter ester?

Or maybe do a full 360 and do test tren and eq lol!

I ran deca and Tren together but I also had to run arimidex daily alongside Prami if I missed a dose instant nipple pain, while I'm not saying it should be done, I will say it was one hell of a cycle, probably won't do it again either as I'm trying to be a little more conservative these days, dosing and compounds used, but the gains were something else, unreal strength.

But I think you are right if I recall that was the cycle that caused me to need AI for all cycles thereafter...never had issues before that

The past few days ive read prob 2 douzen diff reviews of people who have done the test, eq, deca cycle and they all do agree on thesame thing, for the most part, eq at 600mg/w
I think the most commom i seen was test300
Deca400
Eq600

Or
Test 500
Deac 300
Eq 600

So i think ill increase the eq to 600, might dial back the deca to 300 (for 450) but not sure as of yet on that one.
So im like 18 days into test n deca and 11 days into eq (approx, i dont remember the exact day i started)
So far my results are
- more comfortable lifts
- weight keeps increasing (however im not trying to max out but stick to the high reps but even doingthat i seem to be adding weight to almost every workout each day and it doesnt seem to feel any heavier).
-Bloating a bit and maybe a bit more oily skin but it could be from me kicking up my calories and it has been getting warmer out and its been raining all damn year so its pretty humid.
-appitite increased, as soon as the idea of food comes to mind im all of a sudden hungry.
(I started the test and deca about a week before the eq so im thinking the hunger is from the deca so far, its gunna be insane when the eq hits too)
Ive gained 5 pounds this month but that can prob just be attributed to my calorie surplus

Last edited:
I ran deca and Tren together but I also had to run arimidex daily alongside Prami if I missed a dose instant nipple pain, while I'm not saying it should be done, I will say it was one hell of a cycle, probably won't do it again either as I'm trying to be a little more conservative these days, dosing and compounds used, but the gains were something else, unreal strength.

But I think you are right if I recall that was the cycle that caused me to need AI for all cycles thereafter...never had issues before that
I basically always run 100mg/w of deca, so techniqually i have run the both together too...

Just a though i been having is instead of having it a 15 week cycle do a 20 week
Test/deca eq weeks 1-12
Test/eq week 13
Test/eq/tren a weeks 14-20.
Just gain as muvh as possible the first 12 weeks so i can maximize my results then dial it back to a cut/recomp when the tren comes into place... its not a plan so mich as it is just an idea a.t.m.

I basically always run 100mg/w of deca, so techniqually i have run the both together too...

Just a though i been having is instead of having it a 15 week cycle do a 20 week
Test/deca eq weeks 1-12
Test/eq week 13
Test/eq/tren a weeks 14-20.
Just gain as muvh as possible the first 12 weeks so i can maximize my results then dial it back to a cut/recomp when the tren comes into place... its not a plan so mich as it is just an idea a.t.m.
I would dial it to a maintenance intake rather than cut to try and hang on to those gains but def looks like a solid plan

My cycle history is:
Nolva and clomid pct

(About 4-6months later)

Nolva and clomid pct

(About 4-6 months later)

Clomid and nolva pct

(About 3 months later)

4th-aml- t400, tren a
Stopped/switched to
Nolva and clomid pct

Back to cruise protocol

T400-300/w
Deca-400/w
Eq-400/w

thoughs?

2-legs day
4- shoulders and abs

I onky have one comment, and its to be taken with a grain of salt. So, I have been told that high dose test like t400 ect can cause some systemic inflamation due to the solvents used to get that much test in a ml. Im a hrt guy myself so I take this stuff chronicly over my lifetime. So I try to play it safe. Just wondering if you've felt any ill effects from using these t400s and such.

I onky have one comment, and its to be taken with a grain of salt. So, I have been told that high dose test like t400 ect can cause some systemic inflamation due to the solvents used to get that much test in a ml. Im a hrt guy myself so I take this stuff chronicly over my lifetime. So I try to play it safe. Just wondering if you've felt any ill effects from using these t400s and such.
No, i used to take sust, thdn just test e, but t400 is also no problem. I think if its done right it should be fine, unless its a high amount of one particular ester like 400 of test e

400 of a single ester in a single cc might sting and require higher levels of solvents

Last edited:
(Im not thinking of adding it but sonce i meed more EQ i was thinking of getting some other stuff for a next cycle)
Do you guys have any experience with dhb? What was your experience, dose, cycle length?

A lot of people seem to think 300/400mg of dhb to be a cycle so i wonder what 200 would be like on a cruise. I guess you would juse need extra oil to stop pip though

Ok so im a couole weeks in, i forget the exact date when i started but 2ccs of eq a week i have 2-3ccs left.
Its arguable weather anything has actually kicked in yet. But i have been noticing some chest n bicept viens come to life.
I was up 5 pounds from all of april. But i am up another 5.2 pounds from last week, which is too much, so im goingto cut back the calories about 2-300
I was always told 2 pounds is the goal.
All lifts are up
Hungry a lot
No pip
Tired quite a bit though, even if i sleep the full 8+ hours, i usually get about 6-7.

Sex drive def up, i talked to quite a few girls today, got caught staring at more lol

Last edited: