My 2nd Cycle

Yup, Thats thep plan. Originally going to do 16 weeks, now thinking 20. But you're saying longer?
I would run that 6 months. You will see nice growth you will keep. It comes on slowly so don't expect dbol gains

As a side note, on primo my bloods came back just fine. LDL a bit low, but HDL was good the the ratio was fine, plus total cholesterol was very low.
Yeah, Rocket Doctor, Maple (you pay for it), Telus health, all might be able to get you bloods. Just say you are on the list to get a doctor but haven't had one in like 2 years and would like to have blood work to make sure you are fine. Now remember your doctor may see that you got blood work done though. But maybe not if they don't have their name. Im not sure about this one.
Don't push for a hormone panel, just ask for what you would get on a full physical.

It can catch up on you quick man I did one short cycle before and had a lot of my markers at high levels and I think when my doc said high he also meant possibly dangerous so I can't say enough how important I think blood work is. Not just cholesterol either try to get a full panel, blood sugar, hemocrit, iron, all vitamins, liver,kidney, thyroid etc..I know mine was covered by ohip all I had to pay extra for was vitamin d test
spoke to rocket, not very helpful, redirected me to y family Dr. only to get a referral to a mens clinic.

spoke to rocket, not very helpful, redirected me to y family Dr. only to get a referral to a mens clinic.
Yea there a joke. I tried them for ekg and plaque test and wouldn't do it. I thought blood work might of been easier sorry my man