My 2nd Cycle

thanks for all the suggestions/recommendations.

I'm leaning towards fewer sides and something like this...

Weeks 1 – 12: or 1-16
Testosterone Enanthate at 500mg/week
– Primobolan (Methenolone Enanthate) at 400mg/week

OR
- Test E at 500mg/week
- Deca or NPP - how much a week? Suggestions welcome

PCT - HCG, Nolva

Heard MK677 would be beneficial post cycle? Thoughts?
I have tried MK677 and I'm repeating myself but all it ever did was stop hair loss quicker than any other product I ever used. Not what I expected. It didn't help me put on muscle, didn't make me stronger, didn't increase my appetite, and didn't make me sleep better. Suspect it is because I have used a lot of script HGH and you can't compare the two.
Anyway, some love it - I don't and it tends to make my stomach stick out (feel more bloated). I am trying it again (different protocol this time - lower dosage with a few supplements) to see if it does anything.

There is enough evidence in short and long term studies, in reasonable doses, it helped with sarcopenia so I assume it would assist people put on muscle lifting weights but I will spend my cash on other products.

I have tried MK677 and I'm repeating myself but all it ever did was stop hair loss quicker than any other product I ever used. Not what I expected. It didn't help me put on muscle, didn't make me stronger, didn't increase my appetite, and didn't make me sleep better. Suspect it is because I have used a lot of script HGH and you can't compare the two.
Anyway, some love it - I don't and it tends to make my stomach stick out (feel more bloated). I am trying it again (different protocol this time - lower dosage with a few supplements) to see if it does anything.

There is enough evidence in short and long term studies, in reasonable doses, it helped with sarcopenia so I assume it would assist people put on muscle lifting weights but I will spend my cash on other products.
I'm going to do another round of Mk in the new year too and honestly I saw growth in the muscles I was able to work. I took it every day too, never did any on off.

I'll go with the theme of test and primo, but that Is because I'm one of the guys @3ml mentioned who nandrolone doesn't agree with.

For most it seems to be buttery smooth. For myself I get insomnia, tren sweats, ED, paranoia, and I was even getting pretty intense panic attacks just standing in line in grocery stores.

I'll go with the theme of test and primo, but that Is because I'm one of the guys @3ml mentioned who nandrolone doesn't agree with.

For most it seems to be buttery smooth. For myself I get insomnia, tren sweats, ED, paranoia, and I was even getting pretty intense panic attacks just standing in line in grocery stores.
I pretty much get instant ED
It ruined it with a few really hot broads when I was in my 20s

swore it off back then.
I never get any action anymore so maybe I should try deca again lol

I pretty much get instant ED
It ruined it with a few really hot broads when I was in my 20s

swore it off back then.
I never get any action anymore so maybe I should try deca again lol
Oya I wouldn't run it simply because of the ED at this point. I'd have a chronically pissed off gf if I did haha.

I found I have to essentially tank my estro on 19nors to keep the ED at bay. Apparently increased progesterone receptor activity can enhance e2 expression. So within range e2 can give severely out of range e2 sides. According to what I've read, which would make sense why guys like mast with them.

But hey if you've got nothing to lose, fucking send it!

Thank you everyone for all your feedback. I'm leaning towards Test & primo even tho i really do want more size. maybe deca round on round 3.

If you keep deca low enough you may be free from any of the negative side effects. I swore I'd never run it again but recently added in 200mg NPP to my 200mg Test dose and absolutely zero negative sides and very good gains from it. Masteron in my opinion is the greatest compound ever BUT if you BF isn't low enough I personally think it's a waste of money.

Whatever you do dont get crazy with the doses. You don't need as much as most people assume you do AND having done this for many years I think 12 weeks is too short to actually solidify the gains you gained from the cycle. Now I'm speaking as a guy who's on TRT for life but at 12 weeks that when it start to get really good. Recovery is obviously harder the longer you go and let's be honest you may never recover fully no matter what you do. It's a personal choice of course, just some food for thought.
Thanks for the feedback and info. I feel like i'm still 50/50 now. Npp/Deca & test or primo/test. Decisions, decisions...

Whats your BF? I don't need numbers either. Are you a puffer guy or a leaner guy?
Hey! i finally got it at 25.9% BF. seems high with a withings scale I just got. What do you would think would work better for me - Deca/Test or Test E+Primo ?

Hey! i finally got it at 25.9% BF. seems high with a withings scale I just got. What do you would think would work better for me - Deca/Test or Test E+Primo ?
I wouldnt even run anything with BF being that high. You won't see the benefits of it and aromatization will be higher than anyone would want. Think of running a cycle as doing something that's going to make whatever you have now bigger and you want that to be the best it can be to start with. Drop that BF down some and then reconsider man.

I wouldnt even run anything with BF being that high. You won't see the benefits of it and aromatization will be higher than anyone would want. Think of running a cycle as doing something that's going to make whatever you have now bigger and you want that to be the best it can be to start with. Drop that BF down some and then reconsider man.
thx but TBH there's no way that is correct. I think I put the wrong height information in incorretly etc. I think Im closer to 15%

Yup, Thats thep plan. Originally going to do 16 weeks, now thinking 20. But you're saying longer?
I'd be interested in seeing how it effects your blood work. Are you planning any bloods part way through and after? Also how often are you pinning?

I'd be interested in seeing how it effects your blood work. Are you planning any bloods part way through and after? Also how often are you pinning?
That's a good idea. tbh I dont know where to get the blood work levels I need. My Dr. doesnt tell me anything with my bloodwork. I'm pinning twice a week. This is week 1.
Can anyone suggest a place to get trt/bloodwork I need to keep things on track in the GTA? Appreciate the feedback.

That's a good idea. tbh I dont know where to get the blood work levels I need. My Dr. doesnt tell me anything with my bloodwork. I'm pinning twice a week. This is week 1.
Can anyone suggest a place to get trt/bloodwork I need to keep things on track in the GTA? Appreciate the feedback.
Wow man im nervous just hearing you say you dont get blood work. Make sure your carefull and safe. I go to trt clinics for my blood work but I've been looking into rocket doctor lately and apparently it's covered by ohip..

It can catch up on you quick man I did one short cycle before and had a lot of my markers at high levels and I think when my doc said high he also meant possibly dangerous so I can't say enough how important I think blood work is. Not just cholesterol either try to get a full panel, blood sugar, hemocrit, iron, all vitamins, liver,kidney, thyroid etc..I know mine was covered by ohip all I had to pay extra for was vitamin d test