My 2nd Cycle

Diggity

Trusted Member
Hey everyone!

It's been a minute. So finally got the wifey preggo and ready for Rd. 2. I completed my first cycle in May. (Winny-6weeks, 16 weeks @ 500 Test E)

Looking for suggestions for the 2nd cycle starting Jan 1. I'd like to get some solid gains. Looking to add a little something extra this cycle.

Options below
Weeks 1 – 12: or 1-16
Testosterone Enanthate at 500mg/week
– Primobolan (Methenolone Enanthate) at 400mg/week

OR
- Test E at 500mg/week
- Deca or NPP - how much a week? Suggestions welcome

PCT - HCG, Nolva

Heard MK677 would be beneficial post cycle? Thoughts?

Thanks ahead of time.

Last edited:
If your goal is to make solid gains I assume you are talking a bulking cycle. I love test and deca or test and npp - npp/deca are the same just different esters. I'm just repeating what @Cheapshot and @ABMonkey said. You don't need much deca/NPP added into a test cycle to help put on mass.

My go to for feeling good / slow gains I keep is just what @Cumminstech2 mentioned. That is my favorite combo but as much as I love Primo, it can't compete with Deca/NPP for strength and mass. At least not for me but it is a safer compound for side effects.

If your goal is to make solid gains I assume you are talking a bulking cycle. I love test and deca or test and npp - npp/deca are the same just different esters. I'm just repeating what @Cheapshot and @ABMonkey said. You don't need much deca/NPP added into a test cycle to help put on mass.

My go to for feeling good / slow gains I keep is just what @Cumminstech2 mentioned. That is my favorite combo but as much as I love Primo, it can't compete with Deca/NPP for strength and mass. At least not for me but it is a safer compound for side effects.
thanks for all the suggestions/recommendations.

I'm leaning towards fewer sides and something like this...

OR
- Test E at 500mg/week
- Deca or NPP - how much a week? Suggestions welcome

PCT - HCG, Nolva

Heard MK677 would be beneficial post cycle? Thoughts?

Last edited:
Hey everyone!

It's been a minute. So finally got the wifey preggo and ready for Rd. 2. I completed my first cycle in May. (Winny-6weeks, 16 weeks @ 500 Test E)

Looking for suggestions for the 2nd cycle starting Jan 1. I'd like to get some solid gains. Looking to add a little something extra this cycle.

Thanks ahead of time.
Whats your BF? I don't need numbers either. Are you a puffer guy or a leaner guy?

@Diggity Im in a similar situation I’m very new to cycling also. I must say the vets here are a great help to us new to this. What my plans are is to run a simple Test , NPP and Mast cycle and with the advice of The Dracorex guys to have parmi on hand. I plan on using them for all my products so I’ll have consistently through the cycle as well as support if I run into unwanted sides they will be able to guide me. I’ll be starting after Christmas when my diet is completely under control. I’m only running the mast to try to negate some of the NPP sides. SaltyDawg

thanks for all the suggestions/recommendations.

I'm leaning towards fewer sides and something like this...

PCT
MK677??

Draco GTG or should I be leaning towards another for this stack?
Mk for pct? How's a growth hormone secretagogue supposed to boost your hormones to baseline after using gear that suprresses your hormones? Wouldn't something like nolvadex be better?

I didn’t want to say anything here due to lack of experience but I was thinking for PCT would be Nolva , Clomid and HCG. SaltyDawg

Mk for pct? How's a growth hormone secretagogue supposed to boost your hormones to baseline after using gear that suprresses your hormones? Wouldn't something like nolvadex be better?
Yes I'll be taking nolva for PCT again. MK677 I heard might be worth taking after to help keep some gains? I am not familiar with it tbh.

@Diggity Im in a similar situation I’m very new to cycling also. I must say the vets here are a great help to us new to this. What my plans are is to run a simple Test , NPP and Mast cycle and with the advice of The Dracorex guys to have parmi on hand. I plan on using them for all my products so I’ll have consistently through the cycle as well as support if I run into unwanted sides they will be able to guide me. I’ll be starting after Christmas when my diet is completely under control. I’m only running the mast to try to negate some of the NPP sides. SaltyDawg
Interesting. We could compare results/notes if we're starting at the same time. Anymore info/benefits of adding Mast with this stack? I'll look into parmi as well.

Is your goal size?

Whats your BF? I don't need numbers either. Are you a puffer guy or a leaner guy?
Actually I'm not sure. I'm definitely not a lean guy by definition and have some puff but not huge. I'll try and find out and get back to you.

I think he asked that question because certain compounds such as deca/NPP cause bloat and some retain more water and if your a high body fat percentage your at higher risk of aromatizing which in itself can cause some unwanted sides so the lower your body fat the less chances of that side effect. SaltyDawg

Yes I'll be taking nolva for PCT again. MK677 I heard might be worth taking after to help keep some gains? I am not familiar with it tbh.
I've heard doods run Mk for a pct after 4-6 weeks of rad140 or osterine but those clear so dam fast and over a short period, they aren't nearly as suppressive as 500 test for 12 weeks. I've used Mk post surgery to aid recovery. Don't recommend it for that purpose but it has its uses. It increases appetite dramatically and can lead to insulin resistance so if you aren't on the leaner side or your diet is trash maybe don't run it at all.

The masteron is simply there the help combat the deca dick sides this happens because of the DHN which is a metabolite of of Deca and replaces it with DHT. DHN is a weak metabolite that can’t produce the stimulation that’s needed in penile tissue to cause an erection or even arousal in the brain. Mast helps prevent DHN from binding with the androgen receptors and can help avoid deca dick. SaltyDawg

The masteron is simply there the help combat the deca dick sides this happens because of the DHN which is a metabolite of of Deca and replaces it with DHT. DHN is a weak metabolite that can’t produce the stimulation that’s needed in penile tissue to cause an erection or even arousal in the brain. Mast helps prevent DHN from binding with the androgen receptors and can help avoid deca dick. SaltyDawg
Great explanation thank you.

If you keep deca low enough you may be free from any of the negative side effects. I swore I'd never run it again but recently added in 200mg NPP to my 200mg Test dose and absolutely zero negative sides and very good gains from it. Masteron in my opinion is the greatest compound ever BUT if you BF isn't low enough I personally think it's a waste of money.

Whatever you do dont get crazy with the doses. You don't need as much as most people assume you do AND having done this for many years I think 12 weeks is too short to actually solidify the gains you gained from the cycle. Now I'm speaking as a guy who's on TRT for life but at 12 weeks that when it start to get really good. Recovery is obviously harder the longer you go and let's be honest you may never recover fully no matter what you do. It's a personal choice of course, just some food for thought.