Music

WOW that's great, never knew. I will use that. I use an old mp3 (no bluetooth) device at the gym though, is their a way to do the opposite? ie get spotify files onto my devices for use outside of spotify program? I realize that's probably not of interest to them and their business model.
yes. it downloads to your phone. you start the app in the morning and it begins to update. you turn it to off line mode before you leave the house. i set daily playlist 1 and 2 to download. every day it updates so i have ad free fresh music playlists with new music thrown in. i lose my shit when i hear radio music now. no more babbling idiots, stupid ads or crappy repetitive music.
.but it is their business model. to please the consumer. they dont care what you listen to as long as they get paid

get spotify family and give memberships as gifts. the person will think of you when they listen. i am so grateful to my buddy that gave me one of his. hes going to get some nice bday and xmas gifts.

I just downloaded spotify app and everything is free. I thought you had to pay
all the big players offer a free service.
you get ads medium quality streams and cant download content for on the go. if you got a good data plan you can lower the resolution and stream away from wifi so it wont matter. or use gym wifi. thats what i did until i got gifted a plan.

the hi resolution music really got me into new ypes of music and blowing cash on new equipment

I use YouTube premium, haven't used Spotify in years. But it creates some.awesome Playlist, I've found new music I would of never heard before.

I love apple music, but Spotify is pretty good too. You can try it for free, but the paid version has more music. I can't imagine wasting time pirating music again. lol.

yes. it downloads to your phone. you start the app in the morning and it begins to update. you turn it to off line mode before you leave the house. i set daily playlist 1 and 2 to download. every day it updates so i have ad free fresh music playlists with new music thrown in. i lose my shit when i hear radio music now. no more babbling idiots, stupid ads or crappy repetitive music.
.but it is their business model. to please the consumer. they dont care what you listen to as long as they get paid

Sorry to pester but IDK WTF I'm doing, can you tell me what location I should be dropping music files into? Mp3's right?

Sorry to pester but IDK WTF I'm doing, can you tell me what location I should be dropping music files into? Mp3's right?
this help?

this help?
That's perfect, Thank You Sir. I was looking through explorer lol

Spotify. You will not be disappointed.

Been using it for years. I used to have hundreds of gigs of music files. Now my library has almost two thousand songs and it grows every time I remember a good song or find a new good song. Has great features. Definitely worth the money.

Spotify and apple music had not one band I listen to in their paid service.
As if!!! That’s crazy. You must listen to either some really old or some really obscure stuff. I can’t always find everything but I find most of what I look for on Spotify. Try SoundCloud maybe

Spotify and apple music had not one band I listen to in their paid service.
the business model is to collect the largest collection by signing up labels. the biggest first. you might not see independent or diy releases for a long time or forever.

that might be a good business. then sell out to the major streaming services