Music for the gym.

I fucking hate rap music for working out too, and annoyingly on all of these 'spotify workout mixes' is all that crap. Don't get me wrong, there's some brilliant rap out there but 80% of it nowadays is absolute garbage.

(Probably should have posted this in the new rants & raves thread)
I fucking hate rap music for working out too, and annoyingly on all of these 'spotify workout mixes' is all that crap. Don't get me wrong, there's some brilliant rap out there but 80% of it nowadays is absolute garbage.

(Probably should have posted this in the new rants & raves thread)
One Million Per Cent.

Don’t have any recommendations but I found a huge difference listening to music while working out

just started listening to music again at the gym cause I got AirPods, couldn’t stand the wires and stopped listening to music for a few years. If anyone is thinking about getting them, they’re worth every penny (noise cancelling AirPods). didn’t know how convenient they were until I tried them

makes time fly by and I am stronger, I guess it puts you in a better mood when working out.

Ive got an SD card in my phone with 200+ songs that I play on mix. Ive got a copy of this card in my car too. Off the top of my head:

Slayer
Metallica
Megadeth
Sepultura
Lamb of God
Pantera
Motorhead
Hatebreed
Anthrax
THC
Underdog
The Offspring
Exodus
Mastadon
Drowning Pool
Youth Brigade
Rancid
Meshuggah
Hellyeah
Manowar
Kiss
Danzig
Static-X
Overkill
Dethklok
Limp Bizkit
Korn
Iron Maiden
AC/DC
Sex Pistols
Cypress Hill
Testament
Rage Against The Machine
American Head Charge
Marylin Manson
Metal Church
Beastie Boys
Black Label Society
Airbourne
Black Sabbath
Geto Boys
Disturbed
Rammstein
White Zombie
Total Insanity
Prophets of Rage
Obituary
2Pac
Notorious BIG
Snoop
Public Enemy
DMX
ZZ Top

I like your style bro. 🤘 Need to sprinkle a little slipknot into that mix though.

Ive got an SD card in my phone with 200+ songs that I play on mix. Ive got a copy of this card in my car too. Off the top of my head:

Slayer
Metallica
Megadeth
Sepultura
Lamb of God
Pantera
Motorhead
Hatebreed
Anthrax
THC
Underdog
The Offspring
Exodus
Mastadon
Drowning Pool
Youth Brigade
Rancid
Meshuggah
Hellyeah
Manowar
Kiss
Danzig
Static-X
Overkill
Dethklok
Limp Bizkit
Korn
Iron Maiden
AC/DC
Sex Pistols
Cypress Hill
Testament
Rage Against The Machine
American Head Charge
Marylin Manson
Metal Church
Beastie Boys
Black Label Society
Airbourne
Black Sabbath
Geto Boys
Disturbed
Rammstein
White Zombie
Total Insanity
Prophets of Rage
Obituary
2Pac
Notorious BIG
Snoop
Public Enemy
DMX
ZZ Top

... also, I love that Dethklok is in your selection. Metalocalypse is one of the best shows of all time!
498ed76be651cffb6bb9bac6a9bb75c3.jpg

I know it's not for everyone but I am really into metalcore/death metal and similar genres, especially when it comes time for a heavy lift. Really into Whitechapel's most recent album right now!

I personally like,
Five Finger Death Punch
Disturbed
Avenged Sevenfold
Metallica
Pantera
Austrian Death Machine (hahaha)

But generally do spotify play lists! As long as it's up beat and gets you motivated, that's what counts.

Mix of Darkthrone, Vader, Speticflesh, Marduk, Be'Lakor, Mgla, Nokturnal Mortum, Napalm Death round out about 3 hours of a play list.