Multi day fasting

pgmunn

Trusted Member
I hit 4.2 and start to feel the effect of hypoglycaemia. I hate that feeling.
Yep it feels like shit when you get to low. I have been doing this for about 6 months now and I try to stay high 4's which I feel pretty good at. I have to stay with really low glycemic foods... and I do. I am not much of a bread pasta or sugar eater. Only sweet thing I like to eat still is very young cat lol

Sorbate

Beta Male
Trusted Member
Yep it feels like shit when you get to low. I have been doing this for about 6 months now and I try to stay high 4's which I feel pretty good at. I have to stay with really low glycemic foods... and I do. I am not much of a bread pasta or sugar eater. Only sweet thing I like to eat still is very young cat lol
Lol,
If I avoid coffee I do fine. For some reason coffee pushes me into hypoglycaemia unless I eat after having a cup. Doesn’t matter if I drink it black or with sugar.
Tim’s coffee is the worst for doing this, it must have massive amounts of caffeine.

I’m not much of a bread eater, but I like potato chips, lol, and pasta, but I likely only eat pasta once a week. I usually rice or oats.

Rocky

Trusted Member
Lol,
If I avoid coffee I do fine. For some reason coffee pushes me into hypoglycaemia unless I eat after having a cup. Doesn’t matter if I drink it black or with sugar.
Tim’s coffee is the worst for doing this, it must have massive amounts of caffeine.

I’m not much of a bread eater, but I like potato chips, lol, and pasta, but I likely only eat pasta once a week. I usually rice or oats.
That’s weird caffeine should actually raise blood sugars and decrease insulin sensitivity (raising blood sugars even more)