Mr Olympia - Big Ramy ... but why are all the finalist puffy and not shreded

PGM

Trusted Member
These guys were massive and Ramy just beat the living shit out of them with his legs and his overall size but they were all soft, puffy and holding water, what up with that.... can't they diet enough to get the ripped look, and the fat and water off? What do you think? And what up with all the finalist being black ... white lives matter as well ...lol

I thought the samething. Moreover I thought their legs were subpar. I was shocked with their conditioning and leg development. Ramy was heads and tails better conditioned than the other competitors except Hami.

Reactions: PGM
I might just be a hard judge but I dont think any of them were conditioned properly. Is it the massive amounts of insulin or something? I really dont know. I wish we could do a time capsule and throw a dorian yates up there on stage just for comparison sake.

yep they were all flat, where are the striations... saw very few. I know I don't have as much muscle as them but there back should have looked shredded a bit like this

Attachments

• Maritime Bodybuilding 2012 - compressed back pose.jpg
    Maritime Bodybuilding 2012 - compressed back pose.jpg
    210.5 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
I might just be a hard judge but I dont think any of them were conditioned properly. Is it the massive amounts of insulin or something? I really dont know. I wish we could do a time capsule and throw a dorian yates up there on stage just for comparison sake.
I was quite disappointed in all of their conditioning. Rami and Hami looked the best...

Like I said, I was shocked and disappointed in their appearances.