Most Iconic or funny or polarizing movie quotes of all time. Movie and small dialog or quote. Optional:movie star and small explanation if you wish.

LePsyber

How's about we go corn hole us a drunk?
Trusted Member
Soylent Green

Announcer: Governor Santini is brought to you today by Soylent Red, and Soylent Yellow. And, new, delicious, Soylent Green: The "miracle food" of high energy plankton, gathered from the oceans of the world. Due to its enormous popularity, Soylent Green is in short supply, so remember—Tuesday is Soylent Green day.

Det. Thorn: The ocean's dying. Plankton's dying. It's people. Soylent Green is made out of people. They're making our food out of people. Next thing, they'll be breeding us like cattle for food. You've gotta tell them. You've gotta tell them!
Hatcher: I promise. Tiger. I promise. I'll tell the Exchange.
Det. Thorn: You tell everybody. Listen to me Hatcher! You've gotta tell 'em! SOYLENT GREEN IS PEOPLE! We gotta stop them! Somehow!

Charlton Heston

With the oceans dying, how long....how long until there's not enough food? The movie was scary at first, then people laughed. Every year it gets less and less funny if you ask me.

Ever play roulette? Always bet on black - Wesley Snipes/ Passenger 57

Pack your bags we’re going on a guilt trip - Charlie Sheen/ Terminal Velocity

Whats funny I love hanging with my girls and their favorite is

Keep the change you filthy animal
Everyone feels like a kid hearing this lol

Home Alone

I'm not gonna kill you...no I'm not gonna kill you...like HELL I'm not gonna kill you! *machine gun fire*

Whats funny I love hanging with my girls and their favorite is

Keep the change you filthy animal
Everyone feels like a kid hearing this lol

Home Alone

My favorite is the lead in to that scene:

"I’m gonna give you to the count of 10 to get your ugly, yellow, no-good keister off my property before I pump your guts full of lead"

1, 2, 10 ... 😵

I also LOVE this movie, favorite scene:

"In Philadelphia it's worth 50 bucks"
"How much for the gun?"

And later in the movie when he tries to shoot himself in the head and the gun FTF's. Then he throws the gun away and it fires when it hits the ground, hahaha!!!

Last edited: