More potential reasons to take creatine

FYI there is a shortage of creatine right now. If you find some, stock up!!
Lots of supplements are experiencing shortages we have been noting here. I ingest only protein powders with no artificial sweeteners. Hard to find. Glutamine finally came back and creating is hit and miss.
@jayetter creative is great year round, no negative sides I have ever had nor researched to say we need a break.
It’s good for overall health and longevity

Lots of supplements are experiencing shortages we have been noting here. I ingest only protein powders with no artificial sweeteners. Hard to find. Glutamine finally came back and creating is hit and miss.
@jayetter creative is great year round, no negative sides I have ever had nor researched to say we need a break.
It’s good for overall health and longevity
Just out of curiosity how does your kidney function turn out using it year round? You probably already know creatine is known to cause false elevation in creatinine, therefor giving a false lowered egfr by calculation. I like to keep a real close eye on my renal markers and everytime I'm on creatine I have a egfr of like 60, then when im off its like 85-90. Again it's only a false reading, no direct links to creatine and kidney dysfunction. Just curious with that long of use in your case

Just out of curiosity how does your kidney function turn out using it year round? You probably already know creatine is known to cause false elevation in creatinine, therefor giving a false lowered egfr by calculation. I like to keep a real close eye on my renal markers and everytime I'm on creatine I have a egfr of like 60, then when im off its like 85-90. Again it's only a false reading, no direct links to creatine and kidney dysfunction. Just curious with that long of use in your case
It raises slightly my creatinine, but as you mention, it is due to creatine, as well as muscle mass.

Creatinine is a byproduct of normal muscle function. It is a metabolite of creatine phosphate, which the muscles use as an energy source. The greater someone's muscle mass, the higher the creatinine levels as well. I always have elevated levels, but never in the high range, just higher than mid range.

Creatine Kinase levels rise when working out and breaking down muscle also, some folks get confused between the two.

I believe it has a lot to do with sugars, apparently they raise triglycerides as well. Also inflammation that also elevated cholesterol as well. It has a role in the process.
Trans fats etc are also hard on lipid levels. Hence why many can eat clean as far as fats etc and still have issues affecting the lipid profile
If you want to check inflammation to corelate with symptoms, Some Standard clinical tests and observations associated with inflammation are hypoalbuminemia, erythropoietin resistance, decreased iron saturation accompanied by high ferritin, frailty, low serum creatinine, reduced total and LDL-cholesterol, and increased C reactive protein.

Inflammation is a silent killer we all should be aware of, and Sugar will drive this real high, along with MSG, and many, many other items we ingest daily.

So when creatine brings water to ur muscles is it more like a dbol resion or an anavar version.... like itll bloat ur muscles and hide definition or it will swell ur muscles and keep definition?

So when creatine brings water to ur muscles is it more like a dbol resion or an anavar version.... like itll bloat ur muscles and hide definition or it will swell ur muscles and keep definition?
It helps you hold more intramuscular water. But usually only at teh start then your body evens out. It helps with the energy cycle.
I never really got a lot fork it, because I eat lots of red meat (which is high in creatine), but my brother would blow up the first couple weeks and then level out after that and loose the extra water weight.

You don’t loose definition long term. It is a great sumplement.

i take 5 grams but you look much bigger.guessing 250 plus
Yes sir 250 is me off cycle and training ok and basically my body set point now. 245 -250 is my average weight. Training on point and on gear I go up minimum 20 lbs easily.
Have you ever tried 10 grams a day?
I honestly don’t know I see much difference between 5-15 grams per day once saturated. I’m probably pissing a lot out, once you are saturated that’s all she wrote. I’ve just been advised to take that much and have just carried on with it.

I take creatine year round as it has so many benefits to it. All around great supplement imho. I will cycle off now and then just if I run out.
I eat a lot of food containing creatine daily, red meat is one example and I probably eat more than many folks on red meat as I love it a lot, I eat a lot of wild game and primarily grass fed beef and bison which is full of it. I will gain around 5-6?lbs in a couple few weeks when I add it in.
No one blowas up on creatine, but some will notice benefits in strength, endurance and a few lbs. I like it in summer Especially for it’s hydrating effects.

There’s some good gains to be made when using creatine and anavar together and dbol etc, very synergistic together.
👍🏼👌

Last edited: