Montreal deadlifter assaulted follow up

gondar1

I'm kind of a big deal in Japan
Trusted Member
This story intrigued the fuck out of me. I HATE this type of injustice with a passion, too much honestly, I can feel my face flushing and BP rising just while typing this.
As I understand it the kid did ok by this in the end, got some community support in various ways and a free membership at a real gym.

Anyone know if any justice was served though? I believe the gym or at least some staff were implicit in this as well as the dicked bar stomper. Did anyone face any consequences though? Charges? It would make my day to hear that mr jerkoff got his ass kicked, although it's less satisfying to have not done it personally.

What do ya know fella's?

In other sources, it says the gym has offered the teen a lifetime membership and another gym in town stepped in and had done the same.

It's bullshit that this man child gets away with assault though. This kid could have been severely injured if things had gone differently.

If I lived within an hours drive I would have made an appearance to voice my displeasure for sure. Not claiming any tough guy status but I'd communicate my displeasure to the staff. Maybe take a handful of ativan before going inside just in case mr fuckhead was around cause handcuffs have just never fit me quite right. Plus my body keeps forgetting to remind my brain how old and slow I am now :(

Yeah that’s pretty dumb tbh. Kicking the kicks weight down mid rep, that could pose serious consequences I mean that could really tear a muscle easily . That dude is just really lucky that kid is cool headed because I would have drop kicked that motherfucker for that .
I’m gonna share some honesty with you guys here though I have been guilty in the past of hating on dudes being to Loud when they dead lift . (Side effects of tren) But this kid wasn’t being that loud .
This reminds me of another video I saw I’m gonna see if I can find it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I lived within an hours drive I would have made an appearance to voice my displeasure for sure. Not claiming any tough guy status but I'd communicate my displeasure to the staff. Maybe take a handful of ativan before going inside just in case mr fuckhead was around cause handcuffs have just never fit me quite right. Plus my body keeps forgetting to remind my brain how old and slow I am now :(
No tough guy status perceived.
But a good ol boy that despises bullies and ass hats making themselves feel good by hurting others feelings etc.
I say good on ya and we need more of you in the world brother.👍🏼

Yeah that’s pretty dumb tbh. Kicking the kicks weight down mid rep, that could pose serious consequences I mean that could really tear a muscle easily ...

Especially considering the kid was using straps. Goodthing they were the tradition kind and not those figure 8 style or hooks.

Yeah that’s pretty dumb tbh. Kicking the kicks weight down mid rep, that could pose serious consequences I mean that could really tear a muscle easily . That dude is just really lucky that kid is cool headed because I would have drop kicked that motherfucker for that .
I’m gonna share some honesty with you guys here though I have been guilty in the past of hating on dudes being to Loud when they dead lift . (Side effects of tren) But this kid wasn’t being that loud .
This reminds me of another video I saw I’m gonna see if I can find it

Never once did it bother me when people are lifting and they are loud either by grunting or with the weights in dead lifts etc.. And it doesn't bother me the amount of weight the person is using.. I grunt when dead lifting 5 plates, but thats my heavy weight.. If antoher guys heavy weight it 2 plates and he's pushing hard, go ahead and grunt..

It only bothers me when douche bags do it on purpose.. One guy at my gym would drop weights all the time regardless of the weight or if it was a heavy set.. He used to do lots of upright rows.. And he'd just drop the loaded bar without making any attempt at lowering it properly to the floor heavy set or warm up.. didn't matter.. That's douche bag moves and its an ego thing, not a functional thing..

There is guys who also grunt or make a certain noise on EVERY rep regardless of warm up or the rep number.. I know they are liekly doing this to keep rythm or caydence, but its annoying and honestly I think they should find a more acceptable way to keep rep rythm.

Yeha I’m not talking about guys who grunt I’m talking about the douche bags with wrist bands knee wraps lifting belts and a bar with 45 lbs on either side they lift up and drop and scream for attention..
I’m “loud “‘when I deadlift as well

Yeha I’m not talking about guys who grunt I’m talking about the douche bags with wrist bands knee wraps lifting belts and a bar with 45 lbs on either side they lift up and drop and scream for attention..
I’m “loud “‘when I deadlift as well

Gotcha.. I agree... gym's can be a breeding ground for ego filled assholes... I'm sort of glad my gym has been on the verge of bankrupcy for the last 10 years due to no members... I'd hate to see it closed, but douche bags just don't last there..