Mk677

Punisher95

Trusted Member
Have a couple bottles of mk677 wanting to start it soon but I have been reading mixed reviews on when to take it! When do you guys recommend taking it morning pre workout or right before bed? Will be starting off with 12.5mg and then maybe work my way up to a max of 25mg a day

I tried it either way and doesnt really matter to me. Extra cup of coffee needed if I take it in the morning. 12.5 is enough for me. I hold on some water when I take it.

Crazy dreams though nightly.

I used it every way possible at up to 25 mg per day and all it did for me was stopped my hair shedding. It was the best hair loss treatment I ever used.
It didn't make me tired, heal anything, or help me gain any muscle/lose fat. Before someone says you had crap MK - I tried three brands and two were from some of the top labs.
Good luck,
GR

I have a hard time sleeping at night. I find taking it before bed helps tremendously.
So for me, if I was starting at half dose I would start at night. And then, when ready add the other half In the morning.
100% agree with this! Same for me.
Weird though, when my wife takes it at night, she has a hard time sleeping. So it may be different for everyone!