Mk dose timing

Test4life

Trusted Member
Hey guys, hope everyone had a great weekend. So I’ve been reading a lot on mk/ GH. And it seems for “most” people, dosing at night actually disrupted their sleep. So I’m thinking taking it in the A.M would be more beneficial. Also due to the half life, wouldn’t it make sense to take it in the morning to take advantage of increased appetite? Tell me what you guys think, I want to incorporate it in my cycle I just started. Thanks !

I've taken it morning and night. I feel I sleep better when I take it at night. Usually I base my dose timing on whether or not I'm in a surplus. If I'm in a "mass phase" I like to take advantage of the appetite. So I take it in the am. If I am in a deficit I take it at night.

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

I take it at night now because I actually enjoy the lucid dreams. Never had this effect on me before. Ive even taken in morning and night 12.5mg split
How you like it twice a day? I just stared a blast Friday. Test 600 npp 600 mast 500, and thought I’d use it to aid with increased appetite (along with its other benefits. First run with mk, if I like it GH wil be the next step.

How you like it twice a day? I just stared a blast Friday. Test 600 npp 600 mast 500, and thought I’d use it to aid with increased appetite (along with its other benefits. First run with mk, if I like it GH wil be the next step.
I honestly never noticed much difference either way. I just take it at night now and I only run it for a week at a time.

I prefer taking it at night; it gives me no issues with my sleep. For me personally, if i take it in the morning, i can sometimes feel a bit lethargic during the day.

30mg at night but got to make sure I ate before otherwise I'll wake up and eat a bunch of cookies and milk at 3am

Take it at night, for better sleep.
If u take it in the am I’m dragging my fuckin ass all day I pin 2.8 iu hgh in the am or more I’m fine I don’t know why that shit made me so tired so for me night time forsure gonna throw some of it in once my calories reach about 6k just to benefit from the hunger sides

Might want to adjust your thread title for searchability. I assume you're referring to Mk 677 and not MK 2866.