MK 677 Log

Interestingly enough, I started taking two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar at the start. Both in the AM with an empty stomach. My food intake has increased quite dramatically but my activity has not. Yet my blood sugars dropped to 4.6mmol/l.
I will retest tomorrow morning on a fasted stomach and see.

@Goldenrod do you potentially have any insight or experience regarding vinegar?! Or is it a fluke?

Regards
SonOfOdin

Interestingly enough, I started taking two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar at the start. Both in the AM with an empty stomach. My food intake has increased quite dramatically but my activity has not. Yet my blood sugars dropped to 4.6mmol/l.
I will retest tomorrow morning on a fasted stomach and see.

@Goldenrod do you potentially have any insight or experience regarding vinegar?! Or is it a fluke?

Regards
SonOfOdin
Apple cider vinegar ( the less processed kind) has immense health benefits for digestion, Gerd, parasite prevention (to think we are the only animal on earth that doesn't get parasites is ridiculous) and blood sugar/diabetes, just to name a few.

I know a few coaches who show me their programs and the two I talk to the most both recommend ACV - at least 1 tablespoon a day, some times two times a day.
Doubt it is a fluke, take it for a month and log it, hopefully it will help. It is a staple with my breakfast and evening meal.

Apple cider vinegar ( the less processed kind) has immense health benefits for digestion, Gerd, parasite prevention (to think we are the only animal on earth that doesn't get parasites is ridiculous) and blood sugar/diabetes, just to name a few.

I know a few coaches who show me their programs and the two I talk to the most both recommend ACV - at least 1 tablespoon a day, some times two times a day.
Doubt it is a fluke, take it for a month and log it, hopefully it will help. It is a staple with my breakfast and evening meal.
Thanks for the info @Goldenrod !!

Regards
SonOfOdin

I notice it immediately dosed at 25mg. Take it before bed and wake up a few hours later raiding the fridge. Original thought it was the placebo effect, but I’ve used it enough now to be proven true for me.

im at 30mg.. it’s been 2 day’s for me now. I feel a slight increase but not that much really. I have a very small appetite already, I literally have to force feed myself and feel sick all day lol.

im at 30mg.. it’s been 2 day’s for me now. I feel a slight increase but not that much really. I have a very small appetite already, I literally have to force feed myself and feel sick all day lol.
I hear ya and my biggest problem is getting the food in me and this is the only product that’s help with my small appetite. However, in time my appetite does fade unfortunately even when on mk677

Eating big has been my biggest obstacle to getting big.

After I switched it up to the morning split, is when I really noticed the grumblies. However I’ve been eating like shit lately again and water retention is not good, kind of feels like Dbol when you have to high of a sodium intake, and not near enough water.

Regards
SonOfOdin

Update. Noticed a spike in sugars. 7.5mmol steady. Lethargy has in fact kicked in and it’s brutal. Slagging on waiting for this to pass. Intense acid reflux has been a thing ate like shit the past two days and regret it immensely.

Added 400 mg of test, along with 50 mg of Anadrol. Gained 10lbs in two weeks. However also noticed I’m hacking up more then usual so the water weight is here. Will be combating this progressively, as I am aware that Anadrol is a harsh compound in general.

Regards
SonOfOdin

I hear ya and my biggest problem is getting the food in me and this is the only product that’s help with my small appetite. However, in time my appetite does fade unfortunately even when on mk677

Eating big has been my biggest obstacle to getting big.
Well ya got big! Obstacle conquered 💪💪💪

Sorry for the lack of updates! I was noticing a lack of efficiency so took a multi week hiatus from MK 677 and am now back on. It seemed I became tolerant. However the appetite is back with 0 acid reflux this time. And bloods are still stable within the 7.0 - 5.0 mmol range. Sleep is still awesome! Gained 4 lbs that have remained on my frame. Slow but steady.

Regards
SonOfOdin

Is it the consensus that one needs to monitor their blood sugar while using MK? I have some, but will only use 10mg/day. I don't need the weight, more for wellness and recovery. I'm not in a position to buy blood sugar monitoring equipment, so is it advisable to hold off? The last thing I need is diabetes.

Is it the consensus that one needs to monitor their blood sugar while using MK? I have some, but will only use 10mg/day. I don't need the weight, more for wellness and recovery. I'm not in a position to buy blood sugar monitoring equipment, so is it advisable to hold off? The last thing I need is diabetes.
I’m not a doctor but if your diet is in check you should be fine in my opinion, if you watched by blood sugars my diet was half assed and they never once went near the danger zone

Regards
SonOfOdin

Update!

So I have noticed an unusual side effect from MK677. The lucid dreaming which comes in the overall package was interesting and not an issue whilst running it at higher doses.

However, it’s been roughly a month off of MK and the lucid dreams are very real. This may sound strange but have you ever experienced a dream when you were fighting and you would swing but it never seemed to connect? Piss off right? The other week I had a dream similar, and I felt every bone crack, I felt the blood on my hands I even felt the muscles in my back twitching from throwing the punches. This week it happened again I felt everything including getting hit back and usually I wake up but I didn’t. Has anyone ever experienced these side effects? I’d like to add that there is no extra stresses in my life and everything remains constant.

Regards
SonOfOdin

Are you cycling it at all? Im currently doing 2 weeks on 2 weeks off and I find it much better. Never noticed the dream thing..lol

Are you cycling it at all? Im currently doing 2 weeks on 2 weeks off and I find it much better. Never noticed the dream thing..lol
I was on it consistently for weeks at a time, the last stint was until i felt I became tolerant to it.

Regards
SonOfOdin