MK 677 anti anxiety

Goldenrod

Trusted Member
Hi - everyone is different and many complain about it making them tired but this is my observation. 30 mg in the morning and I am pretty chilled all day. I’m a somewhat high energy person and work can get stressful so I like it. It stopped working when I tried taking it too many days in a row but 5 on 2/3 off, and I’m good.
It doesn’t make me tired and I Seem to be less worked up. I’m sure it is the MK - I’ve tried the liquid and the pill form and both do the same.
I like S23, Rad140, LGD and ostarine but all for different reasons. I will post my personal experience on all of them when I have a little more time.
Cheers

Does it give a buzz or something ?Have you seen any difference in weight loss ?Muscle gain ,strength ?

Goldenrod

Trusted Member
Does it give a buzz or something ?Have you seen any difference in weight loss ?Muscle gain ,strength ?
No buzz, no major change in strength or muscle mass. Lots of guys say it is close to as good as HGH but I don’t think so but everyone is different. I tested it stand alone and did little to nothing from a looks point of view for my body.
The only thing I noticed was my hair stopped shedding - I’m older and at the age when your hair tells you to F off at times. It also had a pronounced relaxation effect with me (sometimes) but not every time I took it.
I never take it for more than 5-10 days in a row with several days off.

Somatotropin, or HGH, is well documented at producing anxiolytic effects. Especially when exogenous HGH is administered in patients deficient in the peptide, adults show less depression, and more energy than when un-treated.

MK677 is an HGH and IGF1 secretagogue. It stands to reason that higher circulating HGH would have a nice effect on your mood.

I've never tried it myself. The HGH sides are always too scary for me (edema, I have poor enough carpal tunnel function as is).