Mixing GH

Is it ok to inject the bac water in multiple doses? I was planning to use my slin pin to inject the water but I would need to fill is 2.8 times for these 28 ui vials. Thoughts

Is it ok to inject the bac water in multiple doses? I was planning to use my slin pin to inject the water but I would need to fill is 2.8 times for these 28 ui vials. Thoughts
That’s fine. Makes absolutely no difference. Just don’t shoot the water into solution lol.

Thanks guys. I ended up buying some 3ml syringes at the pharmacy before I got the replies. Makes life easier anyways. I was a little bit worried about doing it in three separate plunges due to the vacuum seal. I ended up constituting a vial already and going to pin it before bed.

One question How much BAC water do I put inside a 12iu Vial of OPTI HGH and how much air do I take out. Also what needles should I buy.

One question How much BAC water do I put inside a 12iu Vial of OPTI HGH and how much air do I take out. Also what needles should I buy.
Up to you? Largely individual?
1ml gives you 1.2ius/10 on a U100 insulin needle. 2mls gives you .6ius. And you don’t “take air out” you put air in, in order to break the vacuum. I suggest you do a bit of your own research before using your hgh so you get the most out of it.... these are all things you should know already. What’s your next question? Can you take it sublingually?

I put 1.2 cc of bac water in the vial.
That way each tick is 1 iu on the insulin syringe.
The gh is under vacuum, so you need to hold the plunger of the syringe as you push thru the rubber stopper, or the water will just blast in. This way you can put it in slowly so you don’t chance damaging the gh with a fast blast of bac water, lol.

You need to buy 30 gauge 8 mil (5/16”) insulin syringes.
I use a 3cc barrel with a 21 gauge needle to draw the bac water and inject it in the gh vial.

Any other questions just ask.

I put 1.2 cc of bac water in the vial.
That way each tick is 1 iu on the insulin syringe.
The gh is under vacuum, so you need to hold the plunger of the syringe as you push thru the rubber stopper, or the water will just blast in. This way you can put it in slowly so you don’t chance damaging the gh with a fast blast of bac water, lol.

You need to buy 30 gauge 8 mil (5/16”) insulin syringes.
I use a 3cc barrel with a 21 gauge needle to draw the bac water and inject it in the gh vial.

Any other questions just ask.
Each “10” would be 1iu. Not each tick. Just to clarify for this guy since he’s new to all this. I don’t want him thinking that his gh vial is somehow 100ius because each tick is 1iu.
I also wasn’t trying to be a dick in my first reply to the OP. I just feel these are things you should know already prior to making this decision. It’s like going out and buying a Ferrari but not having a drivers license, let alone knowing how to drive stick.

Each “10” would be 1iu. Not each tick. Just to clarify for this guy since he’s new to all this. I don’t want him thinking that his gh vial is somehow 100ius because each tick is 1iu.
I also wasn’t trying to be a dick in my first reply to the OP. I just feel these are things you should know already prior to making this decision. It’s like going out and buying a Ferrari but not having a drivers license, let alone knowing how to drive stick.
I think some guys just really get confused with all the different terms.
like it’s 12 iu in a vial so add 1.2 cc, lol.
or with test you get 250 mg per ml, but a ml and cc are the same.
‘this used to fuck me up until I understood it.

I have a friend that has a difficult time with the math, so I always just tell him what to take. He very regimented with duet and training, just shitty at math. Maybe that’s why I’m more understanding?

I think some guys just really get confused with all the different terms.
like it’s 12 iu in a vial so add 1.2 cc, lol.
or with test you get 250 mg per ml, but a ml and cc are the same.
‘this used to fuck me up until I understood it.

I have a friend that has a difficult time with the math, so I always just tell him what to take. He very regimented with duet and training, just shitty at math. Maybe that’s why I’m more understanding?
You’re also just a genuinely good guy, let’s be honest. I’m just sleep deprived and going off on people for no reason 😇

You’re also just a genuinely good guy, let’s be honest. I’m just sleep deprived and going off on people for no reason 😇
Bwahaaa, naw you are fine. I think it’s because I train people all the time so I have more patience. I’m also mellowing in my older age.

Bwahaaa, naw you are fine. I think it’s because I train people all the time so I have more patience. I’m also mellowing in my older age.
79 isn’t that old, brother.
I also train people.... I think I’m just an asshole sometimes. Haha. I get along better with members that know me already. But hey, all that being said, If anyone ever has a question and comes directly to me with it, I’m more than helpful and always happy to be! I’m part of the mentorship program. So if any new member sees this, don’t be put off from contacting me for help.

79 isn’t that old, brother.
I also train people.... I think I’m just an asshole sometimes. Haha. I get along better with members that know me already. But hey, all that being said, If anyone ever has a question and comes directly to me with it, I’m more than helpful and always happy to be! I’m part of the mentorship program. So if any new member sees this, don’t be put off from contacting me for help.
79, bwahaaa.
I feel like that age a lot of days.
FYI I have no issues with you. I just thought you were having a cranky day because you are not normally like that.

79, bwahaaa.
I feel like that age a lot of days.
FYI I have no issues with you. I just thought you were having a cranky day because you are not normally like that.
Lol I know you have no issues with me brother. I was having a cranky day hahah.

if you read manufactures reconstitution instructions, aiming the water stream at the sides is not to prevent damage but to prevent foaming. jes sayn.