Mixing GH

Taureau

Administrator
This question gets asked over so here goes the answers again.

Always refrigerate your HGH before and after mixing: the day you receive it until the day you pin it.

How to mix GH:

#1 vent the vial using the needle you are going add BAC with.

#2 always use a BAC water.

#3 carefully measure the Bac water, then penetrate the rubber stopper away from the center where you will be using your slin pin to extract for injection. Angle the needle so that the tip touches or comes close to touching the inside of vial. The reason is to allow each drop of water (one at a time) to "find" the puck and dissolve it. One drop at a time until all the water is in the GH vial.

#4 remove the needle, then once again vent the vial.

#5 roll the vial (NEVER shake) to assist the puck to settle with as much powder in the water as possible, let it sit until all the product is dissolved. I always mix the night before use, leaving the vial on its side for the most surface area of water.

I got these instructions straight from the Lilly Rep (Humatrop).

I don’t know what they mean in step#1
Most vials of GH I’ve had are on a vacuum, negitive pressure will equalize when you reconstitute the GH.
Removing the vacuum will only make for positive pressure as soon as you add BAC water. That leads to blowing the stopper out or all your GH.

Agree with Bull on all this, the gentler the better. Take your time as it is expensive crap and refrigerate in the coldest part of your fridge.
Also refrigerate before your mix with bac water - Sero says it is fine at room temp for 30 days - direct from the insert but once mixed, must be in the fridge.

Vent - if you add 18 iu’s of bac water - suck out 18 iu’s of air unless there is another definition.

I don’t know what they mean in step#1
Most vials of GH I’ve had are on a vacuum, negitive pressure will equalize when you reconstitute the GH.
Removing the vacuum will only make for positive pressure as soon as you add BAC water. That leads to blowing the stopper out or all your GH.
venting the vial means you're releasing the air to make the pressure neutral
i actually do this as well
what you do is you take an insulin needle, take the plunger out and stick the needle in the vial, all the pressurized air comes out of the vial, or air will go in if it has negative pressure

essentially this prevents the air causing problems with mixing the gh
for example, negative pressure can cause the water to shoot into the vial upon sticking the needle in the vial
positive pressure can cause the water to spray out when removing the needle after you're done injecting the bac water to mix the gh
ive had quite a bit of water spray out of the vial once, what a waste of gh

Omg how hard is it to put 1 cc into a vial.
I’ve done it faster, slower, shook the vial, rolled it. It all worked the same.

Anyhow just to be sure, I hold the plunger as I put the vac water in because the vials are under vac, so I can control how fast the bac water goes in, then I lightly swirl, once dissolved pull out the needle and the rest of the air gets pulled in.

It’s so easy I taught my bearded dragon to do it while I was training. Unfortunately he shakes it sometimes, lol.

Anyhow the only time things change is if the vial has a different amount of gh, like Opti, there’s is 12 iu, so you add 1.2 cc f bac water so each 10 tic on a slin pin is 1 iu.

The most common times to take it are:
- early am fasted (usually followed by fasted cardio)...the thinking being that you're already in a state where glucose in your blood/liver is low (so fat metabolism should be optimal) and your natural GH levels are already naturally a bit elevated from the GH released when you sleep so it would interfere less with your natural GH production since exogenous use will decrease natural output
- Pre-workout (often combined with insulin and carbs) to help push the compounds into your muscle cells for a better performance and the GH pre-workout similar to when fasted will help with fat metabolism but really this works best when fasted where this timing is more about growth
- Post workout (again often combined with insulin/carbs) to help with recovery of the damage cause by working out
- Before bed (helps with recovery and the elevated GH seems to help with a good night's sleep)...I rarely used it at night because I figured I was gonna get a free mini dose while I was sleeping but lots of people seem to love it, my sleep has been shit lately from the tren so maybe I should give this another look.

Some advocate for small shots at various times every day to keep GH levels constantly elevated for fat loss and overall repair of tissues however I believe this is when you need to be more concerned with insulin resistance issues when you're in the ~3-6iu+ total daily dose range...it varies from person to person when issues occur which is why the range is so large, no way to know for sure unless you are doing blood glucose readings but if you start feeling really sluggish after eating carbs then it might be a good idea to look into it more. This effect can be countered with Metformin and Berberine. I used Metformin when I was taking larger doses of GH and I found even the extended release would give me the shits to some extent. You can also counter this by following a low carb / keto type diet during or after your GH run although most who use GH kind just use it continuously, the only "off" period is generally because of money or supply issues. You can also alternate with IGF1 as the effect is reversed and of course you can take exogenous insulin and pair it with the GH shots as many do in the upper end of the range.

others advocate for an EOD dosing and just take one big shot (4-10iu) pre or post workout, hit your body fast and hard when it's under stress and then give it a little break, the thinking being that larger doses are needed to cause muscle hyperplasia (division and growth of new muscle cells) vs hypertophy (growth of existing muscle cells)...the higher dose would more accurately reproduce the kind of thing that would happen during puberty where the body puts out big pulses of GH periodically...no science to back this, just theory / bro science. I also found when I was following this protocol that I had fewer issues with the side effects from GH even though my total dose per week was the same (ie I could take 3iu ED and have nerve issues in my wrists/elbows but 6iu EOD would have no issues)...now I generally stay around 2iu/d or 4iu EOD and really just take it for overall improved health but when I was playing with larger doses I found EOD to work better for me because I am fairly sensitive to the carpel tunnel type side effects.

This question gets asked over so here goes the answers again.

Always refrigerate your HGH before and after mixing: the day you receive it until the day you pin it.

How to mix GH:

#1 vent the vial using the needle you are going add BAC with.

#2 always use a BAC water.

#3 carefully measure the Bac water, then penetrate the rubber stopper away from the center where you will be using your slin pin to extract for injection. Angle the needle so that the tip touches or comes close to touching the inside of vial. The reason is to allow each drop of water (one at a time) to "find" the puck and dissolve it. One drop at a time until all the water is in the GH vial.

#4 remove the needle, then once again vent the vial.

#5 roll the vial (NEVER shake) to assist the puck to settle with as much powder in the water as possible, let it sit until all the product is dissolved. I always mix the night before use, leaving the vial on its side for the most surface area of water.

I got these instructions straight from the Lilly Rep (Humatrop).
Maybe a dumb question... how do you know the concentration per ml once it's reconstituted?
Like will the powder turn into 10iu, so you dived the amount of mixed gh into 10 and each one is a iu?
If that makes sense

The most common times to take it are:
- early am fasted (usually followed by fasted cardio)...the thinking being that you're already in a state where glucose in your blood/liver is low (so fat metabolism should be optimal) and your natural GH levels are already naturally a bit elevated from the GH released when you sleep so it would interfere less with your natural GH production since exogenous use will decrease natural output
- Pre-workout (often combined with insulin and carbs) to help push the compounds into your muscle cells for a better performance and the GH pre-workout similar to when fasted will help with fat metabolism but really this works best when fasted where this timing is more about growth
- Post workout (again often combined with insulin/carbs) to help with recovery of the damage cause by working out
- Before bed (helps with recovery and the elevated GH seems to help with a good night's sleep)...I rarely used it at night because I figured I was gonna get a free mini dose while I was sleeping but lots of people seem to love it, my sleep has been shit lately from the tren so maybe I should give this another look.

Some advocate for small shots at various times every day to keep GH levels constantly elevated for fat loss and overall repair of tissues however I believe this is when you need to be more concerned with insulin resistance issues when you're in the ~3-6iu+ total daily dose range...it varies from person to person when issues occur which is why the range is so large, no way to know for sure unless you are doing blood glucose readings but if you start feeling really sluggish after eating carbs then it might be a good idea to look into it more. This effect can be countered with Metformin and Berberine. I used Metformin when I was taking larger doses of GH and I found even the extended release would give me the shits to some extent. You can also counter this by following a low carb / keto type diet during or after your GH run although most who use GH kind just use it continuously, the only "off" period is generally because of money or supply issues. You can also alternate with IGF1 as the effect is reversed and of course you can take exogenous insulin and pair it with the GH shots as many do in the upper end of the range.

others advocate for an EOD dosing and just take one big shot (4-10iu) pre or post workout, hit your body fast and hard when it's under stress and then give it a little break, the thinking being that larger doses are needed to cause muscle hyperplasia (division and growth of new muscle cells) vs hypertophy (growth of existing muscle cells)...the higher dose would more accurately reproduce the kind of thing that would happen during puberty where the body puts out big pulses of GH periodically...no science to back this, just theory / bro science. I also found when I was following this protocol that I had fewer issues with the side effects from GH even though my total dose per week was the same (ie I could take 3iu ED and have nerve issues in my wrists/elbows but 6iu EOD would have no issues)...now I generally stay around 2iu/d or 4iu EOD and really just take it for overall improved health but when I was playing with larger doses I found EOD to work better for me because I am fairly sensitive to the carpel tunnel type side effects.
If you take metformin and hgh at the same time you’re practically tossing your money in the toilet in my opinion.

Maybe a dumb question... how do you know the concentration per ml once it's reconstituted?
Like will the powder turn into 10iu, so you dived the amount of mixed gh into 10 and each one is a iu?
If that makes sense
If the vial has 10iu and you reconstitute it with 1ml of Bac water then every 0.1ml is 1iu of GH

@Rocky Do you have some science to back that up or even a vague explanation of why that would be?

I mean, if you just look up how metformin works it’s pretty self explanatory

but since you asked
Metformin is basically a mitochondrial poison, it decreases igf-1, along with mtor and protein synthesis, it’s a catabolic drug which tricks your body into thinking you’re in an energy deficit

Ok, thanks for the info. Good to know.

I did this for a short period of time because I was concerned about insulin sensitivity but haven't used it in many years.

Ok, thanks for the info. Good to know.

I did this for a short period of time because I was concerned about insulin sensitivity but haven't used it in many years.
I experimented with metformin as well,
I probably would have never took it if I could go back in time though, it stresses the body, which can be beneficial in some situations but also detrimental in certain scenarios

I’ll probably take it when I’m old if I have health complications where metformin could be beneficial to me. It actually increases hgh in the body if I remember correctly, but the performance enhancing benefits are most likely negated