Mixed hgh

Depending on the brand, it's 14 or 28 days. But yes, you will use a vial before expiry.

Unlike my expensive, script hcg..fuckin waste!
What is a waste about pharma HCG? Are you saying this because of it being 10000ui and you don't use it before it expires?

What is a waste about pharma HCG? Are you saying this because of it being 10000ui and you don't use it before it expires?
Yes, exactly. @Pucetr provides a good workaround but I have found that the frozen preload method loses potency rather quickly.

Yes, exactly. @Pucetr provides a good workaround but I have found that the frozen preload method loses potency rather quickly.
Yeah, I was going to ask if you were into preloading and freezing as well.

I constitute my 10000ui vial and backload & freeze in 250ui dosages right after constituting, I don't notice any degradation but everyone is a bit different.

Yeah, I was going to ask if you were into preloading and freezing as well.

I constitute my 10000ui vial and backload & freeze in 250ui dosages right after constituting, I don't notice any degradation but everyone is a bit different.
How are you backloading these? Just drawing with one and removing the plunger on another and squirting it in or what? What about the delicacy lol?

How are you backloading these? Just drawing with one and removing the plunger on another and squirting it in or what? What about the delicacy lol?
I use the same 3ml syringe with 20G to draw the HCG out of the vial to fill the insulin syringe as I use to constitute the HCG...
Pull the plunger out of the 28G 1/2" insulin syringe and dribble in .25ml or 250iu as I mix the whole 10000iu with the 10ml of bac water. Then put the plunger back in and push out the air leaving .10ml air in for expansion.
Not sure what delicacy has been jeopardized as there is no force needed as it's water and a large gauge needle used. It's actually pretty easy and it goes good once you get a good rhythm going. I do all 40 doses at the same time and then put them in a zippered sunglasses pouch and put em in the freezer. Take one out and set it on the counter and it's thawed and ready to inject in 10-15 mins.

I use the same 3ml syringe with 20G to draw the HCG out of the vial to fill the insulin syringe as I use to constitute the HCG...
Pull the plunger out of the 28G 1/2" insulin syringe and dribble in .25ml or 250iu as I mix the whole 10000iu with the 10ml of bac water. Then put the plunger back in and push out the air leaving .10ml air in for expansion.
Not sure what delicacy has been jeopardized as there is no force needed as it's water and a large gauge needle used. It's actually pretty easy and it goes good once you get a good rhythm going. I do all 40 doses at the same time and then put them in a zippered sunglasses pouch and put em in the freezer. Take one out and set it on the counter and it's thawed and ready to inject in 10-15 mins.
Good info thanks, but my man, this is regarding hgh lol. It is an hgh thread.

Depending on the brand, it's 14 or 28 days. But yes, you will use a vial before expiry.

Unlike my expensive, script hcg..fuckin waste!
there was a vid going around of a president of an hcg company. he was saying hcg is actually quite rugged and is good past a month mixed.

Do any of you guys have an idea of how long mixed hcg will last if it is not in a fridge , if it is at room temperature what happens and how fast?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I keep my unmixed in the fridge. Just read somehwere we should? Not in the fridge I dunno, maybe few months. Thats a total ballpark guess though. Maybe someone else knows for sure. I even keep my unmixed HCG in fridge now, may as well.