Missing raisins

I think the raisins make their way down to the bottom of the box in transport. Turn the box upside down and give it a good shake. That should spread them around a bit.

I still eat this cereal too, and Frosted Flakes!
Prompted by a Reddit thread that claimed the amount of raisins was sub-par, Business Insider did an investigation into this and found that the average box contained 1.25 cups of raisins per value-sized box of raisins. Ratio is 13.9% to 86.1%. Not a bad ratio. I doubt it would vary much, however, depends on the facility.

I agree with mt666tm, invert and shake the box prior first. Not sure how much time you have, but you can always dissect a box and post your findings.

Last edited:
I bought raisins brand cereal and there are very few raisins in there. I am beyond pissed

Covid, wearing masks I can take so few raisins in my cereal is my tipping point.

I am madder then a bear with a sore ass

What happened to the days we where promised a raisin in every bite?
"Two scoops of raisins" has been reduced due to budget cuts!!! Hahaha
But seriously... I feel you.. used to love the stuff!

Still got that sore ass old bear @Taureau or have you found an adequate replacement for the Kelloggs?

I haven't eaten any cereal for years but this thread got me craving some good ol raisin bran and I just happened to be at Costco and they have Post Raisin Bran and it was pretty cheap so I thought what the hell, I will buy it. Holy shit, this raisin bran is wicked, It definitely has enough raisins...i'm not huge on sweets so it almost is like there could be too many raisins even.....if thats even possible to some guys lol

Still got that sore ass old bear @Taureau or have you found an adequate replacement for the Kelloggs?

I haven't eaten any cereal for years but this thread got me craving some good ol raisin bran and I just happened to be at Costco and they have Post Raisin Bran and it was pretty cheap so I thought what the hell, I will buy it. Holy shit, this raisin bran is wicked, It definitely has enough raisins...i'm not huge on sweets so it almost is like there could be too many raisins even.....if thats even possible to some guys lol

I bought a big bag of raisins and now add them as needed. I love them. Eat handfuls at a time right out of the bag.

So yes problem solved. Lol

Haha .... you know what really grinds my gears is when you get through half a bag of bran flakes and the other half are small little shaffy bits that taste like shit in milk cause they get soggy so quick. Damn I hate that.