Missing raisins

Taureau

Administrator
I bought raisins brand cereal and there are very few raisins in there. I am beyond pissed

Covid, wearing masks I can take so few raisins in my cereal is my tipping point.

I am madder then a bear with a sore ass

What happened to the days we where promised a raisin in every bite?

My friend, this deeply saddened me. As I to miss the days of copious amounts of raisins swimming along with my bran flakes.

Regards
SonOfOdin

I haven’t ate cereal in 10 years since I was in college wow...Sorry to hear about your missing raisins that’s the best part out of the cereal.

Go to SaveonFoods and get the WF brand raisin bran. Blows the Kellogs out of the water. TONS of raisins in it man.

It seems like a lot of things are missing since the coronavirus either that or the portion is very small. I went to McDonald’s for a fish fillet and they have cut down on size of it, it was like miniature fish fillet food portions are definitely getting smaller & lower.

I think the raisins make their way down to the bottom of the box in transport. Turn the box upside down and give it a good shake. That should spread them around a bit.

I still eat this cereal too, and Frosted Flakes!

The song was and is still stuck in my head. "2 scoops of raisins in Kellogs raisin Bran (short pause)...2 scoops"
lieing bastards.
Fucken scoops are probably metric now. Just like snack and a half ice cream snacks. They are now just a Snack, the half went the way of the doe doe bird...