microwaving gear

WTF ? Why ?

I understand that warm oil makes more confortable injection, but to the point where you put your gear in the microwave prior ? Seriously ? Come on now !

Ahhh yes the sensation of running warm gear, I remember there was barely any pip at all when I did that. Defenitely noticeable.
Weird thing I never got metallic taste or heavy lung with any of the shots I used to run warmed up.
But I'm lazy and I just don't do it.
1/2" slin pins and gooooooooooooooo
Except my glutes those are 1" 25g

WTF ? Why ?

I understand that warm oil makes more confortable injection, but to the point where you put your gear in the microwave prior ? Seriously ? Come on now !
If you ever run bases you find a microwave is your best friend, especially Tren base.

Ahhh yes the sensation of running warm gear, I remember there was barely any pip at all when I did that. Defenitely noticeable.
Weird thing I never got metallic taste or heavy lung with any of the shots I used to run warmed up.
But I'm lazy and I just don't do it.
1/2" slin pins and gooooooooooooooo
Except my glutes those are 1" 25g
What sites are you hitting with slins?

What sites are you hitting with slins?
Delts, pecs, bis, tri's, qauds, calf's.
I've never had a problem, if you get 1cc terboculin or syringes you can get different tips and won't have to back load.
27g is nice but when you get into the 29/30g range it's fricken lovely.
Glutes and lats I run 1"25g

Be aware, you can turn green and swell up when angry and make incredible strength feats due to radioactive oils. You may find yourself saying "hulk Smash" etc.
Now you did it man:sick::ROFLMAO:

Would a microwave work if your gear was crashed? I have some test suspension that’s got the crystals in it, but my oven doesn’t work. I just barbecue everything lol

Would a microwave work if your gear was crashed? I have some test suspension that’s got the crystals in it, but my oven doesn’t work. I just barbecue everything lol
That's what I do. I do it in 10 second increments till its nice and clear. First time I tried it I thought it a good idea to stick an 18G pin in for venting, all the plastic melted lol.

I just use a bean bag.
2.5 mins in the microwave, wrap my filled syringe in the bean bag for 4 minutes.

Pin.

Keeps it nice and warm without the guesswork.

I just use a bean bag.
2.5 mins in the microwave, wrap my filled syringe in the bean bag for 4 minutes.

Pin.

Keeps it nice and warm without the guesswork.
That works great if you just want to warm up the gear prior to pinning, but it won't do a thing for crashed gear. I even tried putting the vial in boiling water, the water boiled off and the gear was still crashed.

That's what I do. I do it in 10 second increments till its nice and clear. First time I tried it I thought it a good idea to stick an 18G pin in for venting, all the plastic melted lol.
Same way I fixed test base that always crashed. Easiest way,

That works great if you just want to warm up the gear prior to pinning, but it won't do a thing for crashed gear. I even tried putting the vial in boiling water, the water boiled off and the gear was still crashed.

Agreed 100%

I use boiling water and holdthe vial in the steam for crashed gear