Mesterolone cypionate??

I just shot .5ml to test the waters, I very rarely get pip so am hoping for the best!!! On the plus side it’s seems to be micronized and flow smoothly through a 25g pin
I will be sure to check back in with you to see how it feels later today or in a day or so

Well Im hella gald to hear your handling it well! Hopefully tomorrow is just as good or better! Are you taking it for sex drive, SHBG, or to make the other compounds hit a bit harder?
I added it to my trt cause I find proviron gives me a good sense of well being. Wanted to see how the cyp version compares to oral

Pinned 150mg yesterday and only some minor burning after the shot. Still not noticing much but guess it is a cyp eater so I’ll see in a few weeks.

on a side note I have been taking STS-646 preworkout and really like the boost I get plus it really jacks up my libido even more!!

Pinned 150mg yesterday and only some minor burning after the shot. Still not noticing much but guess it is a cyp eater so I’ll see in a few weeks.

on a side note I have been taking STS-646 preworkout and really like the boost I get plus it really jacks up my libido even more!!
I was wondering about that STS!!! Im glsd I joined this board theres so much stuff that has value to things I wanted to try.
Is that STS like a jacked up Proviron or more like an M1T oral

I was wondering about that STS!!! Im glsd I joined this board theres so much stuff that has value to things I wanted to try.
Is that STS like a jacked up Proviron or more like an M1T oral
I find it more like winstrol without the joint pain, i take it preworkout and it seams to give me more focus. As a plus I get a great sense of well being which at this point in life counts more than running something like tren that makes me look great but feel like garbage. I take it in the 30-40 mg range.